Testers wanted: Cauldron
Uploaded 26th Jun 2005 at 11:20 PM · Updated 23rd May 2006 at 5:44 PM by Lethe_s : forgot to mention stuff
could you help me test this?
a stylish must-have for your witches and wizards
my thanks to besen, for another great translation
and to gromit, for helping me 'ground' the bloody thing
Price: 500, Room rating: 7
Find in Decorative/Other
It is recolorable
Comes with catalogue entries for Dutch, German and French, everyone else gets English
Made with Blender and 0.40
Should work in both versions of the game
The cauldron has some basic animation. I'm sure someone with actual talent at recoloring can make the goo inside bubble more convincingly
Until then, I have two versions for you:
- black with poisonous green goo (default)
- silver with grisly red goo
Feel free to recolour, hack, fiddle with this object and post your work. Just give a link to the original mesh in this thread and tell me all about it.
Please ask me before posting the actual mesh anywhere.
Please do not put this object in a downloadable lot, we don't want to scare unsuspecting players.
None.... yet :Slap:
Here's a pic of the recolour
See that weird thought bubble? That's what the cauldron looks like in the catalogue. And brown means black... Yes, I know
Allrighty, enjoy and feel free to comment or criticize.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Double, double, toil and trouble. This cauldron allows you to reap greasy vengeance from all those who have offended you. They'll never steal your garden gnomes again! As an alternative, you can make a pretty good vegetable soup in it, too.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 396.6 KB · Downloads: 34,755 · 26th Jun 2005
|396.6 KB||34,755||26th Jun 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
since I'm officially sorta retired as a modder, feel free to derive from my work to make new stuff!
You may use textures and meshes (a link or credit is appreciated) for movies, redo's, new creations, whatever.
You can also upload my meshes on other sites with your new creation, if you want. Again, a link to MTS is always appreciated, and a general cool thing to do.