by The Merrye Makers 19th Jan 2013 at 3:19pm
Arcane Institute and Mages Guild (Elixir Consignment Store) Community Lot made by HiG33k for donation to The Merrye Makers. more...
by The Merrye Makers 25th Oct 2012 at 7:04pm , updated 16th Oct 2012 at 5:59am
Medieval Community Lots with Science Facility rabbithole in two versions - Base Game / World Adventures; Supernatural. Supernatural lot also has Arboretum. more...
by The Merrye Makers 24th Apr 2012 at 5:24pm
Perfect starter home for a family of four, this repurposed medieval windmill has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pond and garden. more...
by The Merrye Makers 16th Dec 2011 at 6:13pm , updated 16th Dec 2011 at 6:30am
Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding Community Lots Greetings, good gentles/ladies. more...
by The Merrye Makers 14th Dec 2011 at 11:49am , updated 11th Dec 2011 at 4:14am
Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding Residential Lots Greetings, good gentles/ladies. more...
Select another game
Select another view
Select another Download section
- Flip sidebar (when applicable)
Please check out my blog: http://lookaplumbob.blogspot.com/
- Free sites only (do not even use my items on your models if it is a pay site)
- Be respectful (Do not say you made it)
- Give credit to me and the original creator (depending on the item in question)
- No need to give credit when just using in a story/movie but it is appreciated :)
- Feel free to retexture
- Anything else just ask, I'm sure I'll say yes :)
- Retexturing, converting and stuff like that is all totally fine, just don't claim as your own.
Yes I do take requests, however you must understand that I am busy with life and other sim projects so I may not be the timeliest.
- I will respond and tell you if I can do it (to get a general idea look around the site to see what I normally do such as age conversions, paintings, t-shirts, retextures, etc.)
- Please tell me how urgently you need it done ("I really need this for a story I'm doing" takes higher priority than "Could you do this? I think it'd be cool")
- One request per person at a time (I'll be lenient if it's urgent though)
The Merrye Makers