by GenericFan 4th Mar 2021 at 5:54pm , updated 8th Mar 2021 at 7:27am
Additional, standalone swatches for the "Walk The Planks" panel from TS4's Island Living Expansion. They're standalone recolors, not overrides. You need to own Island Living to use them. more...
by GenericFan 31st Mar 2021 at 11:32pm
Animal-logo type clothing, suitable as Adult Tee's, Adult Tanks, Child Tee's, and Toddler Tee's. The animals are a dog, a cat, a red dessert-themed bear, and an elephant clown. 27 Color Swatches per i more...
by GenericFan 25th Mar 2021 at 9:59pm
A pose pack containing 4 single sim poses and a 4-sim group pose. Of these poses, 2 are for a Child [Group and Single], 2 for a Toddler [Group and Single] and 6 for Adults [2 interchangeable poses, wi more...
Select another Download section
- Flip sidebar (when applicable)
I prefer to update as few profiles/pages as possible, so reddit is where I'm more casually active, and MTS is where I'm most active in posting finished mods, so is maintained more periodically.
- Wherever possible, please link to my MTS creations themselves instead of reposting/sharing.
- If you feel you MUST repost/reupload anywhere, it must be a free site. I do not want any of my content on a paysite(even the free section!) or behind a paywall. My mods will be free, always.
- Do not repost/reupload my mods to TSR. If you make an original mod and use a resource of mine, you may include mine with your files there, but not straight up reposts/reuploads.
- If you use my mods in anything, a build/sim/other mod, I'd love to see what you do with it! It's nice to see my mods are liked & used. Feel free to shoot me a link on Reddit or on here!
- If you use my mod inside of/included with another mod, and want to include my files with the downloads of yours, please reconsider linking to my MTS page(s) instead. I judge my next project(s) and what I share on what I feel people like to see and use, and can't get a sense of these without statistics or comments. I won't tell you not to include them, but please consider urging people to like/thank/comment on the original mod page if you do!