Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2021 at 11:48 AM Last edited by CT04 : 3rd May 2021 at 10:35 PM.
Default Replace Adult-Sized Skeleton With Child-Sized One
Hi guys,

Can anyone explain to me (or link a tutorial) on how to replace the adult-sized skeleton attached to this mesh in Milkshape 3D with a child-sized one? This is something I want to convert from TS3 to TS2, but weirdly enough (in my opinion) when I exported it from S3PE into Milkshape 3D, it came with an adult-sized skeleton instead of a child one, which makes recreating the T-Pose style needed for TS2 a bit difficult.

It is an outfit from the base game without any CC or anything. That's why I find it very weird.

Thanks in advance!

(I already posted this question once in the TS2 forums, but as it has to do with importing a TS3 mesh into Milkshape 3D, it's maybe better suited in this forum.)
Attached Images

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 8:33 AM Last edited by emcinto0 : 14th Feb 2022 at 9:32 AM.
Were you ever able to resolve this? I'm experiencing the same issue, and have been unable to find a solution.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CT04
Hi guys,

Can anyone explain to me (or link a tutorial) on how to replace the adult-sized skeleton attached to this mesh in Milkshape 3D with a child-sized one? This is something I want to convert from TS3 to TS2, but weirdly enough (in my opinion) when I exported it from S3PE into Milkshape 3D, it came with an adult-sized skeleton instead of a child one, which makes recreating the T-Pose style needed for TS2 a bit difficult.

It is an outfit from the base game without any CC or anything. That's why I find it very weird.

Thanks in advance!

(I already posted this question once in the TS2 forums, but as it has to do with importing a TS3 mesh into Milkshape 3D, it's maybe better suited in this forum.)

It takes a bit of learning. In Blender (I use 2.80), probably easiest to import as object. Here are a couple of Blender tutorials on changing a model's base pose... here and here .