Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#26 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 5:05 PM
@VexSims Probably a caching issue, try deleting your Documents\ EAGames\ The Sims 2\ Thumbnails folder. Some of the sim thumbnails might not change until your sims use a mirror.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@VexSims Probably a caching issue, try deleting your Documents\ EAGames\ The Sims 2\ Thumbnails folder. Some of the sim thumbnails might not change until your sims use a mirror.

I actually already figured it out and forgot to say, but thanks anyway!
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 4:46 PM
Default Bug Report:
Bug Category: Remnants of Original UI

Bug Description: Female pets have a gender icon from old UI.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 4:48 PM
Default Bug Report:

Bug Description: Blank want/fear slots are from original UI.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 4:13 PM
Default Bug Report:

Bug Description: Roof panel has text from Original UI.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 11:24 PM
Default Bug Report:

Bug Description: The title of the family tree is from Original UI.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 4:24 PM Last edited by adawong392132 : 6th Apr 2021 at 5:10 PM.
Don't have package based on my monitor's resolution.

my monitor's resolution 1360x768.
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 6:19 PM
Bug Category:Remnants of Original UI, Visual Glitch
Bug Description: Clean UI create a family

Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 6:30 PM
Default skills
Bug Category: Text Color Mismatch

Bug Description: The required skills for a promotion aren't very clear. In this case it is charisma 2 & creativity 2.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 2:50 AM
Bug Category: Visual Glitch
Bug Description: Colorful hair color icon messed up.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th May 2021 at 8:24 PM
I would like to make a suggestion to add 2560*1400p resolution support.
Thanks!

(using 1080p version right now, it's perfect, but I had to lower my game's resolution)
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st May 2021 at 7:11 PM
Hey, my screen is 1366*768 and I'd like to test it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 8:59 AM
Default Update
Hey all, pretty quick update here.

I had some pretty intense finals, but I'm here now! Sorry for a few weeks of inactivity I'm back and ready! School is over and summer is here!! :DDD

I was finally able to fix the notorious blue text bugs in the main menu and family tree as reported in this thread. Will get around to fixing other, harder bugs. The UIScript system in TS2 makes it so, so confusing

Photos:

Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 4:48 AM
Default I found a remnants of Original UI
When loading a family/household, it reverts to original 2004 loading screen. Other wise game and UI works fine and it's only this particular loading screen. So it doesn't bother me that much. Keep up the good work!
Screenshots
Theorist
#40 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 9:00 AM
@SnowxChan Try this mod for the loading screens.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 11:41 AM
Default Gray background mood bar
Been struggling finding this one asset for the last few days now. Anyone know how to change this gray background thingy? GCKP changed it so I know it's possible, I just can't find the specific instance anywhere. TY.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 11:49 AM
new "create hood" design button

Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 1:13 PM
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for starting this project! I use dark mode in every single thing I can, otherwise it's really hard to see it. I've been playing Sims 2 ever since it came out, so I know pretty well where everything is, but I gave up on reading chance cards a long time ago. This will be perfect so I can enjoy 100% of the game again! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 24th Jul 2021 at 11:23 PM
Dark Mode to me is just better on the eyes, I always play at night.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 2nd Sep 2021 at 12:56 AM
I love it and will download it when it's done. I would also like a version this modern but with the muted blue colors of the original game, sometimes I miss that essence.
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Sep 2021 at 12:30 PM
This is stoonin <3 Imma install the pink version when released
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 6:09 AM
Bug Report:
On the 1600x900 package the clothing window in CAS cuts off the screen. Another user already reported it and most of the changed text is still blue.
just a girl
#48 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 10:04 PM Last edited by Lamare : 21st Sep 2021 at 10:55 PM.
This UI is gorgeous, thank you for your hard work!
What I'm about to report are not exactly bugs, but minor things and might not even be worth mentioning, but anyway.

Bug Category: Text Color Mismatch
Bug Description:
When you are about to move a family into an apartment building, there's a message asking if you want to merge it with another family or move into an empty apartment. There's a white text on a light grey background. Same goes for when you rename a lot. I understand that most messages have dark blue text. If you can only have one background, then it's fine.

Bug Category: Visual Glitch
Bug Description:
Disabled interaction menu has a small "cut". By disabled I mean when it's greyed out.

Do not fit the categories:
- Top left icons are barely visible (in 'hood view, in lot view, and for lot details in buy mode). If they could be a little less transparent, it would be easier to spot them.
- Top right button that expands business panel is very transparent, too.
- I find relationship bars a bit hard to read. A thin white line between two colors might fix it (like the one that frames the bars).

I hope I didn't sound ungrateful and nitpicking. I like your mod very much
Two of my favourite details are round mode switching buttons and colored season icons <3
Screenshots
Attached Images

Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 10:53 PM
Is this project still active? <3
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SmugTomato
The stretched button can happen if you have improper values in the button offsets in the UI script, had that happen to me a few times while working on the Body Shop UI.

Is there a way to fix this issue? This happens on the stock version of the Clean UI, 1920 width version.
Page 2 of 3