Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 9:00 AM
Grudge girl (Lorelei) had a birthday and officially became a teen. Here she is at her party aging up. Kinda spooky looking.

Then she was forced to clean up after her own birthday. I like how she turned out.

Nothing beats a little violin in the bathroom. She isn't very good yet. I call this picture "Random Acts of Violins"

It didn't take her long to get a boyfriend. She's a loner and I think it freaked her out.

And finally: strutting her stuff on her way to school.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 4:58 PM
The Griggs Sisters Ashlee Griggs is making Veggie Burgers since she doesn't eat meat -
at least not when other people see her.

Then she proceeds to take a selfie at the pool, showing off her new bikini to all the friends on Simbook.
Meanwhile Samantha Griggs is in her room surfing the Internet and trolling the Sims Forever forums.
She also likes playing on the guitar that she's actually not supposed to have.
When her parents come in, she quickly has to hide it or it'll be gone.
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 1:02 AM
Olivia Conrad

Daughter of Liberty and James Conrad.
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 11:25 AM
my teen sim bob :D

Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 10:57 PM
Thanks to the over-population of twins, my current family has two sets currently. A set of girls and a set of boys. Both have aged into teens. (Thanks to wonderful mods found on this site, I'm back to NOT having twins every conception! yay! so I can start playing more normally again too!) Anyway! Here are my twin teen girls, Ada and Bristol Goldman and my twin boys, Cyrus and David Goldman! I think they are nice looking kids!
Screenshots
Alchemist
#31 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 11:24 AM
Alex Volt-Hart as a teen

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#32 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 6:04 PM
Chloé, Gen 3 of my ""legacy""

Alchemist
#33 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 9:56 AM
Alex Volt-Hart younger sister

Lexie Volt-Hart
Before make over

After

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#34 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 10:53 PM
My handsome boys!

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 2:43 AM
here is my teen sim Deonte Konzman. Hes kinda a homebody who gets squeamish around gross things. He looks exactly like his father.
Screenshots
Theorist
#36 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 4:01 PM

Denise telling a joke to her brother Jens.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Theorist
#37 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 1:48 AM
A presentation of Viktor's and Tina's three children, all teenagers now:

Their son Jens:

His twin sister Denise:

Their little sister Natalie:

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 7:25 AM
This is the girlfriend of my legacy heir. Her name is Joselyn...something. She was randomly generated by the game, and I think she's gorgeous. I didn't alter her features in any way, just her makeup, hair etc.
Alchemist
#39 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:21 PM
Alex Volt-Hart and his younger sister Lexie Volt-Hart

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#40 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 4:53 AM
Here we go, got myself a cute teen girl!

Her name is Alexandra Mann. She was adopted by my sim, Bristol Mann, after she reached the top of the Doctor career a little over a week from aging into an adult.
Here she is playing Sims Forever and laughing at the fire.

And here she is talking to her BFF Maureen Cook.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 5:07 PM

Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 1:55 PM
This is one of my MANY Teens
Her name is Jannet.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#43 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 6:54 PM
Belle has taken up yoga and automatically does it before and after school every day, followed by a jog.
She's also worryingly thin. It runs in her family, so I think I'll have to feed her a lot more.

Lab Assistant
#44 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 10:32 PM
Joel Sierra
(younger full brother of Ryn Sierra , younger half brother of Dorian Fulton-Sierra )

Field Researcher
#45 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 6:27 PM
Flynn le Chien, one my legacy heirs, met Yuki Behr at a club meeting. They hit it off right away.

He made his move three days later and now they're dating. All I have to do now is wait for
them to grow up into young adults so I can start generation three!

Scholar
#46 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 4:45 AM
This is the fourth son of my favorite sim, Henry. His name is Thomas. Would you believe hes actually a teen? Like I know theres a lot of complaint that teens look the same as young adults but I didn't agree until Thomas reached level 10 of the Fitness skill! Still, I absolutely adore him. He's the splitting image of his father and he's promised to my sim self's daughter, Iona.

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 9:00 PM Last edited by vanessahuckeby : 17th Aug 2016 at 9:01 PM. Reason: typo
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
This is the fourth son of my favorite sim, Henry. His name is Thomas. Would you believe hes actually a teen? Like I know theres a lot of complaint that teens look the same as young adults but I didn't agree until Thomas reached level 10 of the Fitness skill! Still, I absolutely adore him. He's the splitting image of his father and he's promised to my sim self's daughter, Iona.

Ummm......WOW! It feels wrong and somehow dirty to be thinking that he's hot - knowing he's supposed to be a teen....and he's a sim....and well.....I'm old......and not a sim......and ewww......... never mind. YUCK. LOL
Scholar
#48 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vanessahuckeby
Ummm......WOW! It feels wrong and somehow dirty to be thinking that he's hot - knowing he's supposed to be a teen....and he's a sim....and well.....I'm old......and not a sim......and ewww......... never mind. YUCK. LOL

RIGHT? LOL just tell yourself he's 19...

Other than that I totally shamelessly think some of my sims are hot...! His father!! (my avatar)
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 8:55 PM
This is Chase Landgraab, the son of Malcom Landgraab and my female sim. He is currently in his early teen in my game (made possible with the use of height slider).

Field Researcher
#50 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 5:44 AM

This is Albus. Albus is my first ever teen in sims 4. Sensible faces? Not his thing.

This is his crush Aria. Surprisingly she hasn't run away from his silly faces...yet.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Page 2 of 3