Mod The Sims
Page 1 of 3

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Social Groups (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=546)
-   -   Random chat: what are you doing now? (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=593339)

OnayaW 17th Apr 2017 5:18 PM

Random chat: what are you doing now?

Of cause what are you doing now in the game. Like playing, building a house and all that *^*

OnayaW 17th Apr 2017 5:20 PM

And I start. Currently I am not playing but building an old style house in modern times *^*
Like an old Danish house but with a makeover. It still keeps the old and dark colors but it also invite for open kitchen/livingroom c':
I thought to make it and upload
As usual

whoward69 17th Apr 2017 5:21 PM

Planning yet another mod and wondering which family/sims to write up next - Jessie and Ben I think

OnayaW 17th Apr 2017 5:24 PM

@whoward69 lucky xD no mod works for the European version of the game apparently :/

simsample 17th Apr 2017 9:13 PM

I've been making a tiny neighbourhood, but I've only made a tiny amount of tiny houses so far!

OnayaW 17th Apr 2017 9:24 PM

@simsample niiice
I never worked with such ground before!

Emperor Crat 17th Apr 2017 10:42 PM

Well, I am currently deciding who my next dynasty family should be...

velvetina 17th Apr 2017 10:45 PM

I'm wondering why I thought it was a good idea to install the triplets and quads mod.

OnayaW 17th Apr 2017 11:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
I'm wondering why I thought it was a good idea to install the triplets and quads mod.

XD
It's already hard enough with twins lol

-----

Why did I even think it was a good idea to make a realistic looking sim and find out the clothing I had downloaded was so old it didn't work

Kukamuukaanmuka 18th Apr 2017 2:42 AM

Halp me..I once used to know this.. but not anymore , I see...

HOW do I change the familyname what is showed in lots with SimPE ??

the housesehold started with name Collins but has not been Collins in 3 generations.

Phaenoh 18th Apr 2017 5:19 PM

Kukamuukaanmuka, it's the Family Information when you open the neighborhood.package

I'm building myself a SimCity! I've finally gotten around to rebuilding my Pleasantview after a bad crash and now that I've got my simmies back in the bug free hood, it's time to build their downtown.

pannisim 18th Apr 2017 5:57 PM

I am setting up a new subhood. In the process of making my first house.

Emperor Crat 18th Apr 2017 6:41 PM

I am eating lunch and deciding the heir of the next dynasty ( twins )

Essa 18th Apr 2017 6:44 PM

I'm debating whether I should upload pictures or play the game.

OnayaW 18th Apr 2017 6:45 PM

Emperor, maybe... Ah it's rare twins come in two different genders, though I tried it twice. Hmmm, the most skilled. Do it like that. The most skilled and serious one of them.

Emperor Crat 28th Apr 2017 2:52 PM

OnayaW, The most skilled is the eldest, however, he is an evil warlock who terrorized his brother. His brother in the other hand is meeker and lacks magical capabilities . So, now the eldest is heir...

Aysarth 28th Apr 2017 3:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am still fiddling around with my round 2 entry in the Community Spirit contest. I changed out a couple of items and had to retake most of the pictures.

-I think the EAxis smoke alarm is really ugly. If we could keep the no CC bonus with just one item of CC, that's what I would replace.

OnayaW 28th Apr 2017 3:37 PM

@Ayasarth and I thought it was incredible how someone got to enter when they didn't even use the fundament given in the first round xD I was so pissed that day xD

lordtyger9 28th Apr 2017 5:24 PM

I am playing the next household in my NotInUni to do list. Not really a "rotation" list as I continually add to list and delete entries that I have completed.

Charmful 28th Apr 2017 5:47 PM

I am writing chapters for my sims story. I took some new pics last night to round out the number of pics to 10. Though the chapter involves the Thackery sisters which are a part of a newer neighborhood family. Won't do a post on them in my neighborhood thread for a bit because I am trying to get all the older families introduced before the newer, smaller ones.

Phaenoh 28th Apr 2017 6:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Last night I was almost done with the left bank of my downtown. Here's a picture from when I only had the right bank finished.

Emperor Crat 29th Apr 2017 12:36 AM

Your downtown looks awesome, Phaenoh! Was it very difficult to create?

Phaenoh 29th Apr 2017 1:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
Your downtown looks awesome, Phaenoh! Was it very difficult to create?
Not difficult, but it's becoming time consuming. I started from mctammer's Stilport map, and have been making slight tweaks as I add neighborhood deco. It's crashed on me a bunch of times already, but I think that was because I was trying to place too many lots with missing CC down on the map at once. Now I'm doing it by neighborhood, fixing every lot as I go and I haven't had that problem since. Mctammer gave me permission to upload the decorated version, so I'll likely be doing that once I'm done. It won't contain the lots, but I'll have links to every one of them (all are available here on MTS) and a map to show where they all go.

Emperor Crat 29th Apr 2017 3:27 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Not difficult, but it's becoming time consuming. I started from mctammer's Stilport map, and have been making slight tweaks as I add neighborhood deco. It's crashed on me a bunch of times already, but I think that was because I was trying to place too many lots with missing CC down on the map at once. Now I'm doing it by neighborhood, fixing every lot as I go and I haven't had that problem since. Mctammer gave me permission to upload the decorated version, so I'll likely be doing that once I'm done. It won't contain the lots, but I'll have links to every one of them (all are available here on MTS) and a map to show where they all go.

That does sound rather time consuming! I can't wait to see the uploaded version, and I wish you luck !

SingleClawDesigns 6th May 2017 10:47 PM

Trying to settle on a skin set for long term use in my new project. Now that I know how to change skintones in SIMPE I wont have to worry too much about the few spare townies that spawn with maxis skin when i can go in and change it if/when they need to become more central plot wise.