Mod The Sims
Page 1 of 8

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Social Groups (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=546)
-   -   Sims 2: Illusion Bay (OFB SSN FT) (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=417816)

perihelion 25th Aug 2010 11:07 AM

Sims 2: Illusion Bay (OFB SSN FT)

Round One
The Long Family

Round Two
The Long Family

Round Three
The Long Family
Manor Farm
The Gonzaga Family

Round Four
The Long Family
Manor Farm
The Gonzaga Family
Loquat's New Beginning

Kailacat 25th Aug 2010 9:38 PM

R1 <> Floral

R2 <> Floral

R3 <> Floral <> Pebbles

R4 <> Floral <> Pebbles

My LJ where other random pictures of Illusion Bay will most likely be posted.

CC

lauratje86 29th Aug 2010 2:51 AM

The Mitchell Family - Round 1

The Mitchell Family - Round 2

The Mitchell Family - Round 3 - INCOMPLETE: SPOILER ALERT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Rhys Family - Round 1

The Rhys Family - Round 2

The Rhys Family - Round 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Other Rhys Family - Round 3 :-)

simsora14 1st Sep 2010 2:35 PM

Cool!!!!

perihelion 3rd Sep 2010 8:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Kailacat
What is it with twins in this town?

LOL maybe I should check the water supply. I do hope nothing's gone wrong with the fusion reactor...

lauratje86 3rd Sep 2010 1:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by perihelion
LOL maybe I should check the water supply. I do hope nothing's gone wrong with the fusion reactor...

For the Mitchells it's a cheesecake thing :-D Mmmmm cheesecake. I'm so glad that eating cheesecake when pregnant doesn't make you have twins in real life, I'd really miss it if I ever get pregnant.....

Kailacat 3rd Sep 2010 10:06 PM

Hey, I'm just wondering. Are we ever going to move it up to eight households if households start getting too big?

I think we should also keep a sort of census of everyone, here, so that people who don't have the nhood can see who is in the neighborhood.

I am going by the neighborhood pictures in MY version of Illusion Bay (ROUND 4 FTW!).

ELDERS
Alan Floral (Kaila)
Marsha Floral (Kaila)
Fleur Pebbles (Kaila)
Alexander Pebbles (Kaila)

ADULTS
Melissa Gonzaga (Jim)
Chloe Gonzaga (Jim)
Paige Long (Jim)
Loquat Long (Jim)
Brittany Long (Jim)
Avani Pebbles (Kaila)
Simon Long (Kaila)
Marcy Floral (Kaila)
Lily Pebbles (Kaila)
Pierce Pebbles (Kaila)
Jayson Mitchell (Laura)
Sofia Mitchell (Laura)
Mathias Rhys (Laura)
Alice Rhys (Laura)
Lilly Rhys (Laura)
Lysette Rhys (Laura)

TEENS
Stratos Gonzaga (Jim)
Nebula Gonzaga (Jim)
Ashleigh Elizabeth Pebbles (Kaila)
Sheldon Rhys (Laura)
Michael Rhys (Laura)

CHILDREN
Hannah Rhys (Laura)
Leon Rhys (Laura)
Jamie Rhys (Laura)

TODDLERS
Lara Long (Jim)
Tara Long (Jim)
Danielle ??? (Laura)

OTHER (ageless only)
B1 (Jim)
B2 (Jim)

7 pairs of twins??? WTF??? GEMINI BAY ROFL.
I put the Plantsims under the regular categories since they have ages.
I'm not putting Bill Gates and Steve Jobs and all those people in since they're not playable.

lauratje86 5th Sep 2010 1:45 PM

My Delilah and Jayson aged up to teens at the end of my last play round :-) Good idea to have a census though, makes things easier to keep track of! :-)

**EDIT** Oh, and Jemma is a Long now since she and Benjamin got married :-) But the kids are still Mitchells.....

perihelion 6th Sep 2010 6:00 AM

Feel free to build more houses and move Sims out. I was thinking if out Sims start intermarrying (say if Alan Floral married Lysette Mitchell), then Laura and Kaila would have to sort out who was going to have control of that household. Also, if you want to, you can create more starting houeholds with marriageable playables. I just don't want this thing to get too restrictive, that's all.

perihelion 17th Sep 2010 9:08 AM

I'm almost finished, it's taking longer because I now have three separate households to manage. I've edited my first post to show the chronicling of the first two; the third will be ready soon.

EDIT: Part three is ready and I'm packing up the neighbourhood now. I have been power-simming for 18+ hours and GODS I need to go to bed. Good night Simmers zzzzzzzzzzzzz

lauratje86 19th Sep 2010 2:16 AM

Haha you must be exhausted Jim! Glad to hear it's been passed on, now chop chop Kaila, I can't wait for my go!

And the best part? By the time it's passed on to me I will have finished and submitted my assignment! Yay! :-)

Oh, and was that Lysette I saw in the background at Melissa and Chloe's wedding?? I can't believe you're up to three households now - scary! I plan on never exceeding two, and if jay_envy rejoins later on I shall be happy enough to get back to one!

Oh, and Kaila, Paige and Melissa need deleting from the "Children" category on your census :-)

perihelion 19th Sep 2010 4:36 PM

Bad news: there's been a slight delay since Kaila and I both found I had inadvertently done something that may potentially cause the neighbourhood to implode. :eek: It was something of a minor miracle that I was able to fix it and thus help prevent a BFBVFS. I'm reuploading it right now. Good thing Kaila had only played a little bit, otherwise she'd have to start her turn over. ;_; All fixed now though.

Kailacat 19th Sep 2010 5:14 PM

Laura: Oh derr

Jim: Redownloading right now. :D

Quote: Originally posted by perihelion
Boy, Celandine really needs to work on those cash register skills. Took her half a sim hour to ring up one Sim's purchases. (Are you reading this, Kailacat?)

Well, I'm going to kill her off soon anyways. She's so frustrating to play. Hopefully the next cashier in the family will be a bit better.

perihelion 20th Sep 2010 9:42 PM

Who gets Floral Flowers after Cel and Goopy die?

Kailacat 20th Sep 2010 10:01 PM

I'm not going to ruin it for you... Just wait for my next LJ entry... But I did choose one of them and right now they are working on their flower arranging skillz while the other one talks on the phone to their spouse-to-be.

perihelion 20th Sep 2010 10:06 PM

*goes off to do something else to keep from squirming in anticipation*

Kailacat 20th Sep 2010 10:55 PM

This is strange. One of Celandine's wishes were to get Wealth and now money bags are falling on her left and right! I wonder if this is a weird bug... I hope not, it's hilarious and it's giving her a ton of money-related wants.

perihelion 21st Sep 2010 2:59 PM

You mean from the genie? Melissa had the same thing. You're only supposed to get one money bag a day according to the Sims Wiki, so it could be a glitch. A harmless one, but a glitch regardless.

Also, you know you can reconfigure your AGS, right? I read about your screen woes. Once you pass the 'hood on, just delete the AnyGame and replace it with a bigger screen size. (Personally, I play fullscreen.)

Kailacat 21st Sep 2010 9:03 PM

I don't care too much about the moneybags (it seems to have stopped, anyways.). Just gives me another reason to kill her. In fact...

Oh snap, I just realized this is my 1001th post. Oh well.

lauratje86 21st Sep 2010 10:58 PM

Glad it's all sorted now! :-D What happened??

Last time I wished for wealth from the genie I got money bags totalling 20,000 simoleans in one day, I think. That was in an almost brand new neighbourhood for my BACC too, so hopefully it isn't a harmful glitch!

How're you getting on Kaila??

Kailacat 22nd Sep 2010 12:00 AM

What's all sorted? Hmm?

Maybe the SimWiki is wrong then? I don't know. Never wished on the genie before, FT is relatively new for me.

It's 3 days till winter in both households. Will not say anymore... Although there are some pictures in the picture threads of what's been going on, hint hint...

perihelion 22nd Sep 2010 10:10 PM

I'm looking forward to my 1024th post, haha. 1 kilopost.

lauratje86 24th Sep 2010 1:48 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Kailacat
What's all sorted? Hmm?

Jim said a while back that something had gone wrong and you'd had to redownload the neighbourhood after it'd been fixed, was just wondering what happened....

Eeeh, it's exciting. I can't wait to see what your lot are up to, Kaila :-)

Kailacat 24th Sep 2010 2:07 AM

Oh yes that It's fine so far. I'm afraid it will be hard to part with the neighborhood, this is my most interesting round yet, I think.

EDIT: I'm using the Batbox to wipe the town's corrupted memories. I'm doing this because I noticed Alan had some corrupted memories when I was clearing memory trash.
James, Jemma, Benjamin, and Lysette also all had corrupted memories. God, now I'm really glad I noticed!
I will remove the Batbox before passing the neighborhood on.

perihelion 27th Sep 2010 4:03 AM

I suppose that's the benefit of passing the neighbourhood around! Experienced players can tweak stuff and make sure it stays in top condition for as long as possible, whereas most single players wouldn't notice anything until it's too late and their precious neighbourhood implodes without warning.

I was just telling a friend on MSN about all this and showing her this thread and she thinks we all have way too much time on our hands. I told her "more like we're all Sims addicts who are really getting into this multiplayer idea".