Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 3:09 PM
Default Compressorizer for Sims 4 CC
I'm looking for a program like Sims 2 fans created for it, that would take very large cc files and compress them down to more reasonable sizes. I know it'd probably be a bad idea to compress mods, but for things like hairs with 25k+ kb, it'd be nice to get them down towards 5k.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 9:00 PM
There really isn't one yet, the only suggestion I have would be to use Sims 4 Studios to merge CC files
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deestar
There really isn't one yet, the only suggestion I have would be to use Sims 4 Studios to merge CC files

This is a wonderful, helpful idea. Thank you so much.
:lovestruc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2022 at 12:44 AM
=/ Honestly, no, that's not what I want at all. I like being able to remove cc when I get bored of them/find better stuff, I don't want to combine them with other things that I might want to permanently keep. I just want at way to shrink files down to more reasonable sizes; I'm also well aware of how merging cc can help with load times, but that's not a problem for me.

Maybe one day, someone will make a program like the old compressorizer. Until then, I'll just skip on unreasonably big cc files.