Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 9:49 PM
My Dream Job is Being A Actor. I love Acting
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 12:17 AM
When I was in grad school, there was a research opportunity to do a research assistantship near the south pole. Half of the year you couldn't get in or out. Atmospheric physics wasn't my field, so I didn't inquire. Given recent events, it sounds like it would be comfy right now.

Sims are better than us.
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 12:09 PM
Game developer
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 4:29 AM
I'd love a job in rapid prototyping.
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 4:33 PM
I'm currently studying in uni a bachelor's that's definitely not my thing. But I'm also taking a freight forwarding course which is surprisingly interesting to me. With that being said I'd love to have a job in logistics.
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th May 2021 at 9:28 AM
I dreamed of being a doctor. However, I became an editor and that's cool too. I write reviews about gambling and many different entertainments. After all, any job you fall in love with can become a dream job.
Scholar
#32 Old 22nd May 2021 at 12:07 AM
Of course, I really want to be a Music History professor.

But right now I can't go back to school yet. *sigh* So I really just want a job that 1. Is a sit-down job. 2. Is a day job (beginning no earlier than 9am, but I could manage 8am if need-be) and, of course, 3. I'm good at. Preferably something that I don't deal with a lot of people, but whatever.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 2:52 AM
After laying around, going to doctors and having procedures...I decided I want more out of my life. No more fear of commitment, once I recover from my dental surgery, I am going to make action doll\fashion doll equivalents of characters made famous in Funko POP!

OK, you're wondering about the term "action doll". Long ago, during the development of the early G.I. Joes, they had removable clothes so they change for whatever branch of the military you wanted, but the creator, back then all those years ago, with hostile intent, insisted G.I. Joe was NOT a doll. According to collectors, the old G.I. Joes are considered "action dolls" and the smaller ones with their uniforms as part of them are "action figures".

I also might make seltzers based on state edible fruits. This started when my Mountain Dew Facebook Fanclub got a post from Japan asking about prefectural flavors base on that signature fruit flavor. When someone said "I live in the US. We don't have prefectures, but our state's flavor is black raspberry." I said "State of New Jersey: Blueberry"

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 6:28 PM
Car reviewer. I love driving and getting paid to do so with a new car every week would be so exciting.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 7:05 PM
Non-domesticated housewife

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#36 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 7:11 PM
That's mine as well.
#37 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 8:03 PM
Game Developer/Astronaut/TTRPG DM. I know how one can become an astronaut, but I don't know where to begin with the other two!

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#38 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Graveyard Snowflake
Game Developer/Astronaut/TTRPG DM. I know how one can become an astronaut, but I don't know where to begin with the other two!

Game developers require that they learn coding, which is obviously by the colloquialism, "code monkey" and superior writing skills and\or drawing skills to write a pitch bible, which lays out the universe of the game in question.

Pitch bibles are indispensable in various audio\visual media.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#39 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 9:16 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 11th Jan 2022 at 9:28 PM. Reason: Clarity
I have decided to go into various ventures:
Owning a restaurant with a wide and varied menu, a dub\subtitle company that releases anime and tokusatsu (Godzilla\Ultraman\Power Rangers) in an uncensored format when it previously only had a censored format in English (Due in no small part to the wild success of the second dub of Sailor Moon and the success of Sailor Moon Crystal\Eternal and Shout! Factory's tokuShoutsu subdivision), official books for learning how to draw anime, manga and video game characters as there are numerous cheap bootleg quality books on Amazon; a cat sanctuary, a competing online shop against Amazon. I could go on with my newfound confidence...

...you get the point, I have an idea, but selling it is another. I don't know how to be a salesperson.

Even as a little girl, I couldn't even sell enough lemonade, both classic yellow and pink to warrant going back into my grandparents' house to make more.

(I lived in apartments for the first 15.5 years of my life. My grandparents raised me for about 9.5 years while my parents worked multiple jobs for my medical and psych bills. I would only see my parents during mornings, evenings and the weekends.)

Scholar
#40 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 6:03 PM
Uh, definitely not the one I just signed for
Alchemist
#41 Old 6th Mar 2022 at 8:19 PM
Anything I can take mentally and physically really, as long as it pays.
I'm currently in an animal shelter working 5hrs a day 6 days a week. Not having 2 days off is made up for by the fact that I can cuddle cats while working, and having a lot of day left after work.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#42 Old 23rd Mar 2022 at 8:56 AM
Cat cuddles are pretty rewarding in their own right.

I used to volunteer for an animal shelter (no-kill) where my parents and I use to play with kittens who needed socialization before being adopted out. We saw all kinds of kittens including Cymrics (a longhaired tailless variety) which were very rare. All 3 were girls so they were named Ruby, Opal and Pearl.

Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 4:53 PM
Originally it was game developer, but I met a game developer and he told me, playing games is a lot more fun than actually making them, he spoke about things that have only just come to light in the past couple of years, with crunch, long work hours etc.
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Jun 2023 at 2:25 PM Last edited by algold : 9th Jun 2023 at 9:21 AM.
I always wanted to work in IT, right now I combine work and study in college. It's not so easy but I try to do my best. Luckily I found professional paper writing service CustomWritings . They helped me with all my essays online. Useful tool for grammar check and proofreading. I think academic services are great option for working students.
Page 2 of 2