Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 10:07 AM
What, do you mean Angel got handed a random's soul?
Hehehe that sounds funny.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 11:51 AM
*laughs* A random soul? Ah, no, not quite what I meant... I meant that it seemed to me that the ritual thingy they did could also be taken as them creating an artificial soul or something, I never quite grasped that but then I was never particularly interested in Angel. It is pretty obvious that from the BtVS flashbacks the "souled" Angel is nothing like the human he had once been, so that is part of why I wondered. It is probably just meant to be that whole suffering punishment thing though. ^-^

Was it ever adressed on Angel's own show?

*makes a little space for the cheese slices* XD
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 5:53 AM
I THINK..he got his own soul back but wasn't anything like he was back when he was alive because of all the horrible things he had done as a vampire, it was like a slap in the face for him and he realized the misdeeds he'd done.
He feels regret and spent a few dozen years moping around till he met Whistler (who was totally random but awesome as well)
What happened to Whistler anyway?
Becoming gives me the chills. I love the narrative Whistler does @ the end of Part 1.
Which bears the question..
dear Buffy fans,
what's your fave season ending?
(Mine's Graduation Day!)
Field Researcher
#29 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 8:17 AM
Season five. Yeah, I know, death and all, but OH what a powerful and true ending! There couldn't have been an ending more worthy of Buffy than that, really. And it was just oh so beautifully done. *-*

In second place... *chuckles* season four. I love Restless, I really do. ^_^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 12:02 PM
My order, from best season finale to least would be..
I didn't think of The Gift!! Eee!
S5, 3, 2, 7, 6, then 4.
Restless was known as more of a prologue to S5 then an actual season ending.
Or something like that.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:56 PM
*smiles* That's a part of what makes it brilliant as a season ender to me.
Ah, the list... I hadn't really thought of it beyond The Gift being my favourite and Restless coming in second, but sure, something like this I think:

S5 The Gift
S4 Restless
S1 Prophecy Girl
S3 Graduation Day
S2 Becoming
S6 Grave

Of course the ending of S7 isn't on the list since I neither have nor will watch S7, so that's how it goes. ^_^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 12:57 AM
Oh crap I forgot S1 from my list!!
Okay rewind..
The Gift
Grad Day
Becoming
Prophecy
Chosen
Restless
Grave!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 8:21 AM
I'm prettey sure he would have lost his soul with Cordy too, he was very much in to her in the end... As far as Spike is concerned I'm pretty sure what josh wanted us to believe was that he wanted to get rid of the chip in order to hurt her more, but Spike actually states himself at more occasions that he knew what he was doing in the cave, that he wanted to become a man she could love, and apparently that required a soul. He hated himself for what he had done to her, and was mortified. He wanted to be a better person. Anyways he didn't need to have the chip removed to hurt buffy, as she came back different after she was raised from the dead. This was how I interpreted the whole thing at least...

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Field Researcher
#34 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 8:33 AM
I think my list must be
S2 Becoming
S3 Grad day
S1 Prophecy girl
S4 Primeval (I regard this as the ending)
S6 Grave
S7 Chosen
S5 The gift

As i stated i liked the first seasons best, and I didn't like buffy to die, especially not for dawn's sake, she should have just let her jump instead....

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:39 AM
Haha, guess your one of those Anti-Dawns.
I kinda hated her at first, but I think given the situation she was in, I would've acted even worse then her.
Besides....putting up with Conner...is HEAPS worse!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 8:15 AM
yeah conner was eeeevil.... But at least Angel got to slap him around... A LOT!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 2nd May 2009 at 8:47 AM Last edited by straightroad14 : 2nd May 2009 at 9:55 AM.
Well I could NOT STAND CONNER. I hate him soo much!!
He just....I dunno I dont reckon Angel slapped him around enough.
Angel was too understanding I reckon.
I really didn't like S3 or 4 of Angel much, the one with Jasmine?
Thought it kinda sucked...on an epic scale..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 3rd May 2009 at 5:00 AM
OMG STEFAN HAS AN ANGEL SIM!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=102521
I wants it!!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 7th May 2009 at 9:21 AM
Yeah thougt jasmine season sucked big time too... OMG that angel figure is amazing! Only how does one get it?

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#40 Old 7th May 2009 at 10:04 AM
I dont know!
I want Angel in my game! *tantrum*
Field Researcher
#41 Old 8th May 2009 at 2:27 PM
Quote:
I want Angel in my game! *tantrum*

Have you asked if he could upload the sim for you?

Speaking of which, I have been thinking of maybe getting back into making a few movies lately, and I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to either get good BtVS Sims or The Movies "stars"?
Basically I'm looking for these:
Buffy, Faith, Willow, Tara, Giles, Xander and Anya.
I know you have a few straightroad14, but you don't have all of them, right?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#42 Old 9th May 2009 at 1:40 AM Last edited by straightroad14 : 9th May 2009 at 2:19 AM.
Well, I haven't seen highly accurate Buffys/SMGs but I think Jirka's version was nice.
Get it Here
I don't think anyone's even attempted Giles or Xander.
I've seen some Willows but again not so accurate.
That's seriously all I know, hope the Buffy is good enough

EDIT Working on my own Buffy sim, she's on her way but isn't all too accurate atm: Click click click
Field Researcher
#43 Old 9th May 2009 at 8:23 AM
Thanks for the link, I agree that the SMG sim look ok. I guess I'll save her until I can find the others... ahh, Giles and Xander aren't popular enough to get simmed? I suppose I'll have to make them myself then, that'll work too.
And I think your Buffy sim looks good, it'll be interesting to see the final version. Maybe I'll download and use her instead, hmm?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#44 Old 9th May 2009 at 8:54 AM
Hmm, I think its also cause Xand and Giles don't seem easy to sim
Im not sure my Buffy will ever be good enough to be accepted though.

Oh and everytime I try mailing Stefan, it says his inbox is full. So, fail.
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th May 2009 at 8:11 PM
Hi all.
Long time fan of the Zeppo here. Have to say my personal favs are Xandman, Redemption-Seeking Spike, Giles/Ripper, Ethan (Oh he makes me laugh!) and strangely enough, Wesley. (Yeah, I know!), "Tuckers Brother" Andrew, Dark Willow and the lovely and strong Tara.

Buffy herself somewhat leaves me cold - shes far too reactionary for me to relate to. I prefer to see her life as the canvas upon which others' stories are written. *shrug* I know, I know - title character and all, and I cant argue that she IS a General to be reckoned with, but still...just cant care about her foibles, especially with the lack of compassion she shows her 'admittedly BAD for her' boyfriend/lover/jerk-around bad-boy-toy.
However, im always up for lively debate on that issue - Im sure its not by any means the usual response to her character.

Fav episodes? B,B&Bewildered...Smashed, Passion (see the trend?) um...Band Candy, The Wish, Dopplegangland, Earshot, Harsh Light of Day, Hush, Primeval, Fool for Love, The Body, of course - The Gift, Seeing Red, Villains, Storyteller...
Im sure there are a few of my constantly-run favs Ive missed, but I think thats prob a good list to go on.

S'not lurking, It's standin' around....s'a whole different vibe.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#46 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:44 AM
Hi Raven! :D
I'm a big fan of all your favorite characters as well (not Dark Willow. I only ever loved nerdy Willow), I get why you like Wesley. He was so hilarious in S3.
I never liked Buffy much either...I find she's a bit hypocritical at times and unfeeling.
Eg. In "Something Blue" Buffy hardly gave a crap about Willow being heartbroken over Oz leaving, whereas in S2 Buffy spent like the whole season whining and crying over Angel, and Willow was always by her side.

My FAVORITE scene of all time would be when Xander in BB&B walks into the corridor in slow-mo and the song is playing in the background ("Got the love got the love..") and all the chicks are checking Xand out..love it!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 9:11 PM
Hey, Im JJ1010 but you can call me JJ. I'm a huge fan of Buffy and Angel and have seen every Buffy ep. there is and am currently watching Season 4 of Angel.

Favorite Buffy Characters: Willow, Xander, Cordelia, Glory.
Least Favorite Buffy Characters: Spike, Dawn(sort of), Riley.
Favorite Buffy Episodes: BB&B, OMWF, Something Blue, The Gift, Welcome to the Hellmouth, Grave, Two To Go, Villians.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:03 AM
As soon as I can figure out how to post on these social groups, I will repost. Sorry!! I posted a message here and on the Buffy group and both messages appeared in both forums. When I tried to eliminate the Star Trek one from the Buffy forum, and vice versa, they disappeared on both forums. But at least I think I've joined as a member!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#49 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:30 AM
Lol, hope all is good now edejan!
Welcome as well jj!

Aww, why the Riley hate? He was eyecandy at least mwahaha
Field Researcher
#50 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 1:28 PM
Riley was kind of... Boring :P

Page 2 of 3