Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 4:21 AM Last edited by Levera : 25th Jun 2012 at 7:16 AM.
--------------------------------------Part 8---------------------------------------

Viktoria looked to everyone that was around her. She tried to smile, but she didn't know how much longer Amalia could last within a coffin without feeding. Everyone hugged Erzsebet and Edvard. Viktoria walked over to them, "I do apologize, that there was nothing that I could do." Viktoria whispered, "But you did everything. To bring a smile to her face before her last moments. That is what is important." Edvard whispered, "She loved you, so very much. And she spoke highly of you, Lady Van Buren. And that is what matters. She'll be with us in spirit." Erzsebet leaned in and hugged Viktoria, of course Viktoria rolled her eyes, she didn't really like physical contact, except from one: Amalia.

Viktoria watched everyone leave. She looked towards the grave, that was now filled, "Sister, how will we ever make this grave look the same? If people notice that Amalia has been unearthed, they will go on a hunt to find who had done it." Ambrus whispered, "Then I do suppose we will have to make sure that the Earth's ground is the way it once was. But dear brother, I will not lose another, that had my heart." Viktoria stated, as she walked towards her carriage, "We must come back at night. Amalia knows that she will have to fight until then. Do not test my judgement, dear brother. Or I shall become brother less." Viktoria hissed, she watched the carriage door shut, and then a tug against the carriage and they were off back to her mansion.

----------------------------------------200 Years Ago-------------------------------

Viktoria was just one naive Vampire. She didn't believe in love, nor did she believe in a life that was bared towards men. Viktoria had been walking the lots of each house that she currently owned. She watched how the flickering of the candles, suddenly became smoke. She needed to make sure that everyone that lived among her land, were comfortable. But that is when she met Eva. Not the same Eva that is married to her brother, Marcus. Viktoria sighed ever so softly, for she knew that Eva and her, would never get together. For one was mortal and the other being immortal. And she knew that this would defy the orders of the Elders. But why would she care? They only wanted her because of her powers.

Over time, Viktoria grew more and more interested in Eva. Though Eva didn't want to admit that she too was becoming more into Viktoria. Eva had finally gain the courage to Viktoria, "M...Milady." Eva began, Viktoria turned around and looked upon this Angelic woman, "Yes?" Viktoria asked with her very seductive Hungarian accent, that claimed a lot of hearts. But to only be completely iced away from her own dark and cruel heart. "I..I had wondered, if you and I..Co..Could for a walk." Eva stuttered her words, "Of course." Viktoria smiled.

Eva and Viktoria became very fond of each other over the next three years. Viktoria had fallen in love with Eva, and Eva with Viktoria. They were inseparably. Eva's father didn't like how Eva talked about Viktoria. He knew they were in love, and he didn't want not nothing to with their disgusting love, "I do not wish to hear anymore of your filth!" Eva's father exclaimed, "You disgust me." Eva's father stated. Eva was crushed, and she immediately ran out of the house, and headed for Viktoria's home.

"Viktoria! Viktoria!" Eva yelled, "Please...PLEASE!" Eva pleaded, Viktoria slowly opened her window, and looked down, "Eva, what has brought you here?" She asked softly, "I need to see you, Viktoria, please." Eva pleaded once again. Viktoria hurriedly ran down the stairs and let Eva in, "My darling Eva, what is wrong?" Viktoria asked ever so softly, Eva leaned up, and kissed Viktoria hard, as she let her tongue enter Viktoria's mouth, Viktoria felt hot. Eva wanted to make love to Viktoria. They made their way up the stairs and into Viktoria's bedroom. Where soon the room filled with lust filled moans.

Breathlessly, they laid together, "My father doesn't understand me, Viktoria." Eva whispered as her hand laid against Viktoria's breast. Viktoria's finger softly combed through Eva's hair, "I do believe your father will come around." Viktoria whispered, "As for now, please rest, my love." Viktoria whispered ever so softly, "I love you, Viktoria." Eva whispered as her eyes began to get very heavy, "As I love you, Eva." Viktoria replied. She held Eva through the night, as she watched her lover sleep.

---------------------------------The Night Of Eva's Death----------------------------

Viktoria smiled ever so softly towards Eva. Viktoria decided to bring Eva and her father to her home. Eva didn't have a mother, she had died a few months after giving birth to Eva. "I am sorry, Lady Van Buren. But your love with my daughter is utterly sickening! And I wish to have nothing to do with you or her!" Eva's father stood, and walked out. "Father! Father!" Eva ran out. And Viktoria was soon following them. Eva looked towards her father, and Viktoria's hues were upon Eva's father.

"Father, this love, is not filled with sorrow from the heart! For I love her, why must this be so wrong?!" Eva asked angrily, "Because this isn't right. Both of you know this. I do not care of whom you fell in love with, if that person was a man! But this...This woman has you so obsessed, that this disgusts me! So utterly disgusted!" The male yelled, Viktoria saw in the corner of her eye, her parents running down the stairs, she signaled them to stop and of course they did.

"Father please." Eva approached her father, Eva's father watched his daughter, "Fine, if this is what you wish for. Then I have no other choice to let you go." Eva's father approached his daughter, with a sad smile caressing his lips. Eva gasped softly, as she gripped her father, she stumbled backwards and held the fresh wound her father inflicted. Viktoria smelt the blood, and she watched Eva fall to the ground, as she held the spot where her father had stabbed her. "I'll not let you leave this world alone." Eva's father stated, he took the edge of the blade, and ran the blade against his neck. Literally silting his own throat. Eva's father fell to the ground.

Viktoria dashed to Eva's side, she slowly pulled her dying lover into her arms, "Eva, please stay strong. The doctor is on his way." Viktoria felt tears emerging to the rim of her eyes, Eva tried to smile, but she gasped in pain, "My dearest, Viktoria. You have...Gi..Given me life...And...And ho...Pe. Not one...Mo..Ment was filled with sorrow. I..I lo..Ve you so very much. Pl...Please never forget that." Eva whispered, as her hand covered in her blood rested against Viktoria's cheek, "Don't. Do not say your goodbyes, please, Eva. PLEASE! STAY STRONG!" Viktoria screamed out, hoping that Eva would hold a little longer.

Slowly Viktoria leaned into Eva's hand, and soon her hand caressed Eva's hand, "Please...My love hold on. Please." Viktoria whispered, "H..Hav...ave you...You ever..Wond...ered what...is...on..the....the oth..er side?" Eva asked, Viktoria nodded slowly, "Vik..Viktoria my lov...e, please smile for me." Eva smiled ever so softly, even though she was in pain. Viktoria smiled softly, "I love you so much, Eva. Please do not leave me behind. Please stay strong..." Viktoria whispered. She watched Eva leaned up, "On..One last kiss." Eva whispered before pressing her lips against Viktoria's. Viktoria returned the kiss, and soon, Eva fell limp in Viktoria's arms.

"No...No...Please...Please Eva come back. Please." Viktoria's tears of blood now ran down her cheeks. "Please..." Viktoria cried even harder, and she held Eva ever so close to her. Bianka and Akos looked to the scene. Bianka looked towards her husband, "I hate seeing our daughter like this." She whispered, "As do I. Why must she be cursed so?" Akos asked, as they let Viktoria have her moment with her lover.

Viktoria slowly picked up Eva, "Mother, father." Viktoria called out. Bianka and Akos came to her, "Yes, my daughter?" Bianka asked, "I wish to have their family together, within our grounds. Next to the family crypt." Viktoria stated, they both nodded. They went to get Eva's mother from her resting place. Bianka carried Eva's mother. And Akos carried Eva's father. They walk to the site where they would be buried. Once they had buried Viktoria's lover, and her parents. They said final words. And now Eva's family laid to rest upon Viktoria's land.

-----------------------------------------Present Time----------------------------

Viktoria looked towards her brothers, "You must know what is to be done." All of her brothers nodded to their sister, "We shall help you." Viktoria only smiled towards her brother's words, "Then shall we leave?" Viktoria asked, Aiyana stopped her, "What is this madness?! You can no longer save her." Aiyana stated, and Ambrus shook his head, knowing that Viktoria's fake mother, shouldn't have said anything, "Oh, is that so mother?! Then why don't I cut off your head, and watch your head roll! And then I wouldn't have to worry about a woman who can not keep her damn ill mouth shut!" Viktoria was now right in front of Aiyana, "Shall we test my theory!? Or shall you mind your own damn business?!" Viktoria yelled into her mother's face, "I..I am sorry." Aiyana tried to step back, but since there was no where to go, Aiyana was trapped, "Oh, mother. You make me laugh so." Viktoria moved back, "That wasn't very lady like." Aiyana whispered. Viktoria snickered, "Too bad, I'm not a lady." Viktoria winked towards Aiyana.

Viktoria ran to her horse, as did her brothers. Viktoria looked towards them, and they were off to try and save Amalia. Viktoria wasn't going to lose her. Not now, not ever. The loud sound coming from the hooves, sounded like Thunder. About thirty minutes later, they had arrived. "Remember dear brothers, this ground mustn't be changed." Viktoria stated, and her brother's nodded. They all began to dig at Amalia's grave. Ambrus remembered how the grave looked, and one of his powers was to make things as they were. What a good power for this moment.

Viktoria hit the coffin first, "Hurry!" Viktoria stated loudly, they began to dig at the coffin's dirt with their hands. Until they saw the coffin. Viktoria slowly opened the coffin, she saw Amalia, resting peacefully. "Amalia...Amalia." Viktoria softly slapped her face, there was no response. Viktoria got her up and out of the grave. She rested Amalia in her arms, "Oh...Please, don't do this to me. PLEASE!" Viktoria screamed, the brothers had put the grave back to the way the grave was, when they first got there. Ambrus took the brothers away so Viktoria could be alone.

"Amalia...I can't live my life without you. Just please wake up! Please! I love you! I need you!" Viktoria began to cry over her lover. Viktoria was now shaking hard, as she only cried harder. Viktoria did what she thought would be best. She bit into her own wrist, and put her opened wrist over Amalia's lips, letting her blood enter Amalia's mouth, and now into her whole body. "Amalia...Please..I can't lose you again." Viktoria whispered softly. Soon Viktoria's wound healed, and there was no response from Amalia.

Viktoria held her dead lover, with her eyes closed. Letting the breeze wipe away her tears. Viktoria just held her lover, and soon enough, Amalia's eyes opened, and a soft gasp released from her now living lips.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 12:27 PM
Yay, she's alive! I knew it. I am a clarvoyant. *puts on sunglasses*

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 4:43 PM
Wow. This is amazing as usual Now I'm wondering how old Viktoria is for some reason...

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 6:10 PM
@The Creeper: Sometimes...I seriously wonder about you :P

@Littleweirdo: Thank you. And Viktoria is 455 yeas old

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Alchemist
#55 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera

@Littleweirdo: Thank you. And Viktoria is 455 yeas old

Hah, wish I'd look as good at that age.

@The Creeper: Sometimes...I seriously wonder about you :P

Why is that, I wonder?

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 6:24 PM Last edited by Levera : 26th Jun 2012 at 5:00 AM.
I know, right?! I hope I look that sexy at that age. And people are drooling. Or is she really 455?

Because...Because I don't know >.<

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:50 AM
----------------------------------------Part 9----------------------------------------

Viktoria took in a deep breath, as she shook her head, "Ano..Another one that I ever loved...Is gone." Viktoria mustered, "I...I..I am so thirsty." Amalia whispered, Viktoria immediately looked towards her lover, with a huge smile caressing her lips, "Oh...My..." Viktoria didn't need to whisper the next words, she immediately hugged her lover, "Viktoria..." Amalia whispered, as she literally clung to Viktoria. Their bodies pressed hard against each other, and tears were soon to follow as they didn't let go of each other. Ambrus and Viktoria's other brothers stood and watched, "Aw, what a happy moment." Ambrus whispered. Kraven was the only one to roll his eyes.

"Viktoria, I am really thirsty." Amalia whispered, Viktoria smiled, "For what, my love?" Viktoria asked, as she slowly moved a strand of hair out of Amalia's face, "Water, my darling." Amalia whispered. Viktoria smiled, then picked her up bridal style. "Let us leave." Viktoria stated to her brothers. They all nodded to her statement, or well demand. Viktoria mounted her horse, without dropping her lover, "Hang on." Viktoria whispered, and Amalia did as she was told. They rode towards her mansion. Viktoria was so very happy that her lover was still alive.

About thirty minutes later they were at Viktoria's mansion. She leaped from her horse, and was still holding Amalia, "How...How did you that?" Amalia asked, "All in due time, you'll know everything, my love." Viktoria stated. Once inside Viktoria slowly lowered Amalia down, and got her a glass of water, "Here, my love." Viktoria handed the glass to Amalia, she began to drink. But didn't think the water was good enough, "I still thirst." Amalia whispered. Viktoria sighed, and grabbed a knife, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Amalia asked. Viktoria shook her head, "Watch." Viktoria stated, as she slit her wrist.

Immediately Amalia's hues went to a soft honey suckle, "I...I" Amalia stopped, Viktoria's wound healed, "Amalia...There is something in your hair." Viktoria whispered, Amalia immediately walked to the mirror, and saw nothing there, "Am..Am I dead?" Amalia asked, "No. Well." Viktoria stopped, she then again slit her wrist, "Feed." Viktoria stated, she felt Amalia's incisors sink into her flesh, and immediately a lustful moan released from Viktoria's lips. If there was thing that really turned Viktoria on, was being fed on. Viktoria licked over her lips, as her body quaked in pleasure. Soon Viktoria slowly pulled away from Amalia.

"Wh..What has happened to me?" Amalia asked, Viktoria walked her to the parlor. "You must understand I couldn't lose you. When I watched you die. My heart broke. You have no clue what you mean to me, Amalia. You see, I am not normal. Nor am I lady. You see I was born, to what people may call a curse. I call this "curse" a gift really. What you see around you, isn't normal. My brothers, are not my blood brothers. Nor are my parents. Amalia, do you believe in the myth of Vampires?" Viktoria asked, "Well. First back up, I died?" Amalia asked, Viktoria only nodded, "You died from the consumption." Viktoria replied, "And yes, I do believe in the myth." Amalia stated.

"Well, you see. There are a select few, that get this gift at birth. And I am one of them. I am a Pure Blood. Were as my "brothers" are just mortals that have been changed. The only family member that is actually my blood, is my brother, Ambrus. Both him and I were born Vampires. We were never Mortals. We have seen death last around us." Viktoria stated, and immediately Amalia laughed, "Yes, this is correct." Amalia stated, "You do not believe me?" Viktoria asked, "How can I? I am here, am I not? Vampires are dead beings." Amalia stated, in one motion, Viktoria was right in front of Amalia, "You think this is game, do you not?!" Viktoria asked angrily. "N..No. I just don't believe you." Amalia whispered.

"Hmm, how cute." Viktoria stated, as her hues became a very piercing blue, and her incisors grew to an abnormal length, "Do you believe me now, darling?" Viktoria asked, and Amalia's eyes were wide, "Yes...Yes." Amalia whispered, "I had to change you, to keep you in my life. And you were the first woman I had ever done that with." Viktoria stated, "I am, however, so glad that you believe what I had said, was nothing but a pathetic game to you. Please leave me." Viktoria stated, "My love..." Amalia began, "LEAVE!" Viktoria yelled.

----------------------------------Later That Night--------------------------------

Everyone was asleep, even Amalia. Ambrus and Viktoria were the only ones awake, "You do realize what is to come of this?" Ambrus asked, "Why of course, the Elders shall be knocking at my door. Wishing to seal my fate, as one of them." Viktoria stated, with an eerie smile, "How can you smile to this?" Ambrus asked, "They will want you for your powers, nothing more." Ambrus stated, "Ah, yes. But the Elders can die, as for me, I can not. How ironic. I even more powerful than Elders. This honestly, has me laughing within." Viktoria stated with a cold stare, "Sister." Ambrus began, "I do know what you are about to say, Ambrus. They will not harm, my Amalia." Viktoria stated.

"You realize everyone you or I have bitten now belong to us. No one can take them from us. They are forever connected to us, whether they like the idea or not. For instance, you not only fell in love with a man named Marcus. Which oddly, I have a brother named Marcus. I do hope that they know of whom we speak of. Back to what I was saying. Not only is he your lover, but a slave to your darkness. Funny how a lover can also be a slave." Viktoria grinned, "We might as well put something around their necks, claiming them as our's." Ambrus added. They both laughed softly.

"Sister." Ambrus whispered, "Yes, dear brother?" Viktoria asked, "Why did you change, Amalia? This of course being out of curiosity." Ambrus stated, "I had fallen in love with her. However, there was a lover before, that I had a chance to change. However, our parents intervened. And the task could not be done, and her father simply killed her right before me. She is, therefore, in a better place." Viktoria stated, "Did you have a lover before, Marcus, dear brother?" Viktoria asked, "Yes, I did. His name was Andor. But I never had a chance to change him, either. He ended up getting really sick. And I did bite him. Sadly, dear sister, he wasn't strong like Amalia. He didn't come back." Ambrus whispered.

"Can you believe that both of us are not attracted to the opposite gender?" Ambrus asked, "I find women very attractive. Their curves, their lips, the softness of their skin." Viktoria stated, as she now poured another glass of her special wine. "If there is one thing, I do hate. Is that anyone we bite, doesn't need to feed, as much as we do. And even if we had that ability, we would be much weaker." Viktoria stated, before taking a sip of her wine, "Alas, you are right, dear sister." Ambrus stated.

-------------------------------------Meanwhile---------------------------------

"THAT WENCH!" Gergo yelled, "What is it?" Geza asked, "Viktoria has defied orders. She not only fell in love with a female mortal. She bit her! Viktoria needs to join the Elders, or I shall kill her myself!" Gergo said angrily, "Is that anyway to treat a lady?" A voice in the shadows asked, both Gergo and Geza bowed, Kamilla presented herself, "After all...Oh, we all know the stories. Viktoria can not die, you fools. And even if she could, she wouldn't give up without a fight." Kamilla smirked, "Then shall we kill her lover?" Geza asked, "Of course not. If we did that, then I too would have to kill your wives. And we wouldn't want that, would we?" Kamilla asked, "Gergo, you dear sweet Kata, wouldn't want to die a painful death, would she? After all you two have a son together, do you not?" Kamilla asked, "Well..." Gergo was about to say "yes". But Kamilla stopped him.

"In due time, we will take front and seek Viktoria." Kamilla stated, as she heard another female's voice, "Yes, master, I do believe that time is part of being there at the right moment." Sziilvia stated, "What of, Ambrus, Viktoria's brother?" Geza asked, "Oh, what of him? We need him as well. Both of very strong, and can not die. We will need them for the war that is to be had." Kamilla stated, "Are you going to tell Viktoria the truth?" Gergo asked, "What truth?" Kamilla asked looking towards Gergo, "You know what of I speak of." Gergo replied.

"All in due time, brother. All in due time. This must be sad, however, Viktoria is the strongest of them all. She could kill us all, and we wouldn't even know that we were dead...Until, well, it was too late." Kamilla stated. "In which, where is the fifth?" Kamilla asked, "He is dead." Geza stated, "Always knew Levente would die. He was pathetic and weak." Kamilla stated, "Milady, how shall we go about getting Viktoria and Ambrus?" Szilvia asked, "In due time, sister. All in due time." Kamilla replied with a sinister smile.

Kamilla left as she walked into her bedroom. She looked towards a portrait of her and someone else, "Sadly, this has to be done. I had not wish that things would come to this." Kamilla whispered, as she sat down before her mirror, and only saw the hairbrush moving up and down, as she brushed her hair.

--------------------------------------Back To The Van Buren Household-----------------

"Are you afraid, sister?" Ambrus asked, as he could see that she had some terror in her eyes, "What if the Elders, wish for us to kill the ones we love? Have we not defied their orders? They clearly spoke that you and I were not supposed to fall in love with mortal, more or less, change them. I do not understand why there is Elders. Till this day, they have yet to fulfill, one what they have promised. Nor did they care that I bit my "brothers" but when I fall in love, and bite my lover. All of a sudden they wish to kill not only me, but you as well." Viktoria stated, and then looked towards the fire.

"Sister, we shall not fear what they have to do, what they wish to do unto us. For if we do, then they will get the better of us." Ambrus stated, "I just feel as if there is more to what is going on. I feel a chill against my bones. And as I would like a nice chill. This chill is not so great. For there is something wrong, dear brother." Viktoria stated, "What do you feel, sister?" Ambrus asked, with fear beginning to take over his eyes, "I do not know, brother. But whatever I feel, this can not be good." Viktoria whispered, as she drank her wine again.

Silence was now between Viktoria and Ambrus. They were now both terrified. And they both knew that is exactly how the Elders like to run things. Putting fear into hearts of their Coven. They wanted the members of their Coven to fear them, however, they too had a fear. Viktoria.

Alchemist
#58 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 11:35 AM
Oh, I love those new names (Kamilla, Szilvia). Are they Hungarian?

Lab Assistant
#59 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 4:05 PM
Love it! Amazing and perfect as usual I have to agree with The Creeper too.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 4:57 PM
@The Creeper: Yes, those names are Hungarian I liked them too, that is why I chose them, hehehehe. I am glad you love the names :D

@Littleweirdo: Thank you, hun.

Lab Assistant
#61 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 12:04 AM
You don't need to thank me. Your stories are absolutely flawless.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 6:35 AM
@Littleweirdo: I do have to thank you. It means a lot to me

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 7:45 AM
----------------------------------Part 10---------------------------------------------

Kamilla was getting antsy, "I do believe that we should be leaving, my children. For there is no time to spare any longer. Besides I do need Viktoria and Ambrus. And if I do get them, this will be as if a wish had been granted. I do not understand why this must be so hard for you. For you think that they will willingly join the Elders." Kamilla scoffed as the circle listened to her, "Then, dear sister, how will we get them to join us?" Gergo asked, "By any means possible. However, if if their lovers are harmed, then I suppose that we will only need three members." Kamilla hissed. Grego, Geza, and Szilvia stood and walked towards their horses, and got ready to leave.

"I do hope that you know that we are on the way, dearest Viktoria. And I do hope that you are ready to convert to the place where you should be. Where you should be sitting. Next to me, in front of the Elders. We both that they are weak, and this is why I need you." Kamilla whispered, as she turned and head towards her horse, she then mounted her horse, in which she named Vixen. And soon they were riding off towards the Van Buren household.

--------------------------------------Meanwhile-----------------------------------

Viktoria took in a deep breath, "They are coming." Viktoria murmured, "Have you told Marcus of the Elders?" Viktoria asked, Ambrus sighed, "Not yet, I am too terrified to do so." Ambrus stated, as he now released a soft sigh, "What are we to do, dear sister?" Ambrus asked, Viktoria looked towards her brother, "Honestly? This is one subject that I do not have all the answers too. Alas, do I wish I did? Why of course, dear brother. But sadly, I do not." Viktoria looked away, Ambrus looked towards Viktoria, as he watched a single red tear roll down Viktoria's perfect features. He didn't want to say anything, nor did he think of anything. He didn't know what to say.

Viktoria began to sniffle, all she kept seeing her head, was watching Amalia die. And this alone was breaking her heart, but she knew deep down inside that she needed to tell Amalia who the Elders were, and why they needed her lover. Viktoria took in a deep breath, "Brother, tell Marcus, please. As I promise you that I will tell Amalia." Viktoria slowly stood, "As for now, dear brother, join Marcus in bed. As I shall join Amalia." Viktoria stated. She slowly rose her dress, and walked out of the parlor and up the stairs.

She slowly stepped into her room, the one she was now sharing with Amalia. She watched her lover for a few moments. She listened to the soft breaths. Viktoria slowly removed her dress. Amalia heard the fabric slowly fall to the ground, she rolled over. She saw her lover's perfect body soaking up the moonlight. The light from the moon, caressed her perfect curves, "You rest naked?" Amalia asked, with a soft yawn, "Yes, of course. However, I do not rest, I lay." Viktoria replied, as she walked towards her bed. Amalia immediately scooted over, "Why do you not rest?" Amalia asked, as she snuggled up against Viktoria.

"I can't. Even if I had decided to try. I would end up waking within a second. For I do not dream, nor do I have nightmares. Therefore, I do not sleep. For I can't." Viktoria whispered, her fingers slowly combed through Amalia's hair, as she felt Amalia's arm wrap around Viktoria's waist. Viktoria smiled, as she now heard the soft purrs of Amalia sleeping once again. Viktoria sighed ever so softly, she was now thinking of how to tell Amalia of the Elders, and telling Amalia what place Viktoria would have to take, if she did decide to become an Elder.

------------------------------------------The Next Morning-------------------------

Amalia slowly woke up, she felt the sun caressing her body, she looked around and saw Viktoria still was holding her, "Good morning, my love." Amalia whispered, "As too you, darling, good morning." Viktoria stated, "My love, please get ready, I need to talk too upon something that is very important." Viktoria slowly got up, and slid out of the bed. She went to the wardrobe, and grabbed a new dress, and left the room. Amalia was now getting a little nervous. She was hoping that this wasn't a bad talk. Amalia was soon ready, and walked down the stairs, "Wh..." Before Amalia could finish, the maid pointed to the Parlor. Amalia went to the parlor.

Once Amalia was in the parlor, Viktoria shut the doors behind her. Amalia saw Marcus and Ambrus, "Dear sister, you may begin." Ambrus stated. Amalia sat down, and began to listen, "I've asked you to join me here, Amalia because there is something very important that I, we, need to tell you and Marcus. There is a group called the Elders. They are the leaders of our coven. What the say, goes. And they wish to have Ambrus and I added to the Circle. And you may ask, how is this a bad thing? The Elders sometimes take the powers of certain Vampires, and use them for what is not always good. They want to rule the world, even if families and lovers are killed in the process." Viktoria stated.

"Why do they wish for you and Ambrus?" Marcus asked, "Because we are the only Pure Bloods left. And if there were anymore, they would want them too. However, there isn't, Ambrus and I are the only ones left that can change Morals to into Immortals. They want us for our powers. And of course our strong souls. You see, every Vampire has their own Genetics. We can have different powers, or we can have none. Just being Immortal. However, Ambrus and I, are the strongest that they have seen in years. Because we can not die. No matter what happens to us, we can not die. We do not eat, sleep, or even drink anything other than blood. Blood is our source for everything. But him and I could be completely drained dried. We wouldn't die." Viktoria stated.

"So, then they want to kill us?" Amalia asked, Viktoria turned and knelt before her lover. Viktoria's hands were now resting on Amalia's kness, "My love, the Coven can not kill someone's lover. In order to do that, they would have to kill every lover that was in the Elder's Circle. So, they can not kill you, however, then can harm you enough to were Ambrus and I will make a decision of joining them." Viktoria whispered, "They why don't you two want join them?" Marcus asked, "Because if we do, we will end up becoming like them. Heartless, and dead to the world." Ambrus replied.

Amalia turned Viktoria's face towards her own, "I'll stand behind you, no matter what you decide. For this flesh may be cold, but you warm my flesh so. You have given me a second chance at life, even if the heart behind my chest has once died. My love has not." Amalia whispered, Viktoria leaned up and softly kissed Amalia's soft lips. And their foreheads rested against each other.

--------------------------------------The Arrival Of The Elders------------------------

"Milady! Milady!" A maid came running into the Parlor, "They are here." The maid bowed her head, "Forgive..." She was silenced, "You are fine." Viktoria stated, Viktoria and Ambrus walked outside, and saw the four, "Where is the other two?" Viktoria asked, "They..Well, have perished, my darling Viktoria." Kamilla stated, "Wh...Who..." Amalia began, "Who are we?" Kamilla asked, "Why we are the Elders of the Coven you are now partake of, sweet child. I am Kamilla. This here." She pointed to Szilvia, "Is Szilvia." Kamilla smiled, and was about to introduce the other two, but Viktoria said their names first, "And that is Gergo and Geza." Viktoria stated, "Why yes, that is correct." Kamilla replied.

"Sweet child, we are the ones that make sure that newborns are protected, as well the ones that have lived longer than most. Is that correct, Viktoria?" Kamilla asked staring down the female, she wanted so very badly to join the Circle of Elders. "Viktoria. Ambrus. Please join us, we could use you, oh so very badly." Kamilla stated, "You have your pets, Kamilla. You do not need us." Viktoria hissed, "But we do. Viktoria there is a war to be had, and these creatures we can not beat on our own." Kamilla stated, "Yes, Viktoria she is correct. A war that we, alone can not win." Szilvia stated. Viktoria rolled her eyes, as she began to turn.

"Viktoria. Please. We need you, why must you always be stubborn and not help your kind?!" Kamilla asked in an angered tone. Viktoria was now pissed, "WHY?! You and your Circle are pathetic. You have lost how many now?! Six?! You say you are Elders, but you are as weak as a newborn. Whom can not tell what to do with themselves. All you do is put pressure upon the other members of the coven, and make us suffer. And yet you are the reason we are suffering. Alas, you do not see that. You only see what you want to see, even if, you know its not true. Why must you stalk my brother and I? Why must you tell or even ask us to join some pathetic representation of our Coven?!" Viktoria asked angrily.

"Because we are here to protect of whom we love! You do not wish to understand what we do. You do not wish to understand or even grasp the very idea of your destructive nature. For that is what you are, Viktoria. You are a monster. So is your brother, Ambrus. So are we. And so is your new lover. You even had the motive to change, your lover into an Immortal. To be consumed of one thought, blood. And for some, death as well." Kamilla stated, "Why must you and Ambrus lose the sight of what must be done?!" Kamilla asked angrily, "You must see where we are coming from, Viktoria, please." Kamilla pleaded.

"Come, Amalia." Viktoria stated as she now turned around, and was about to go inside, "Viktoria do you ever wonder what happened to your parents, Bianka and Akos?" Kamilla asked, "Always." Viktoria mustered, "They were given a new life. One without pain. One without wondering when they were going to get their next meal of blood. They wanted to die, and get you out of harms way from Vampire Hunters. In which your lover's family for many years, are." Kamilla stated, "Wait...My family are Vampire Hunters?" Amalia asked, "Yes, sweet child. They have been for many years, now. And they will not stop hunting our kind." Kamilla stated.

Viktoria grabbed Amalia's hand went to go further inside, "Do not listen to Kamilla's lies." Viktoria hissed, "Then why don't you ask who you truly are, Viktoria? Or even who your true parents are." Kamilla stated, "My parents are dead because of you! And your stupid circle!" Viktoria spat out as she was now a few feet away from Kamilla. Gergo, Geza and Szilvia went to go defend Kamilla, and Kamilla waved them down, telling them to stop, "No, Viktoria. That is not true." Kamilla simply stated, "Yes it is! I saw this happen with my very own eyes." Viktoria stated, "No, Viktoria. They were never your parents. Just a con family, to keep you raised in a true family orientated home." Kamilla stated.

"I'll bite, Kamilla. If Bianka and Akos were not our parents." Viktoria was cut off, "Oh, no. Bianka and Akos were in deed Ambrus's parents. But not your's." Kamilla replied, "Then if they were not mine. Who was?" Viktoria asked, and in two words, Kamilla replied, "I am." And Viktoria only gasped.

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 12:32 PM
Gosh I can't wait for the next part!

Alchemist
#65 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 1:31 PM
Fantastic, you should totally start a novel. And publish it. I'd buy it. Totally.

Lab Assistant
#66 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 2:21 PM
I agree with The Creeper. You write amazing stories!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 6:49 PM
@Littleweirdo: I am glad I have you on the edge of your seat :P

@The Creeper: Really? Because I wouldn't mind starting a novel I think it would be fun ^.^

Alchemist
#68 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 6:51 PM

@The Creeper: Really? Because I wouldn't mind starting a novel I think it would be fun ^.^

Sure. As long as you sign my copy when it's out. xD

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 6:54 PM
@The Creeper: Hell yeah I would! Because you likeith my story I would probably put:

To The Creeper (Don't know your real name),

Thanks for being such an amazing and loyal fan! And for just being awesome towards me!

Levera

Alchemist
#70 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 6:57 PM
^Name's Laura. Nice to meet you. *virtual handshake*.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 7:00 PM
Nice to meet you, Laura *virtual handshake back*

My name is Raven Literally, my real life name is Raven >.>

Alchemist
#72 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 7:09 PM
^That is just awesome. In my language, "Raven" would be kinda weird for a name ("Corb"), but it's still awesome nevertheless.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 9:10 PM
^.^ I love my name Plus, that is one reason my username used to be "Nevermore Raven"

Because

A) My name is Raven

B) Because that is one of my favorite poems is "The Raven"

:D

Alchemist
#74 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 9:40 PM
^That poem is beautiful, I remember I knew it by heart for English class, in Middle School (got 100% for it, like a boss). I forgot it as years passed, but it's awesome nonetheless and brings back memories.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 9:51 PM
WOOT! For liking Edgar Allen Poe. I love Emily Dickenson as well. She too has some Gothic Poems. There is one about Death coming in a Carriage. She is an amazing poet as well. I had to write a story about her. I remember I was in English 12. And I was hoping to get Edgar Allen Poe, and a guy got him, (And messed up his story so bad. In the end he got a D). And I got, luckily, Emily. I was like "WOOT"

Well, my teacher accused me of plagiarizing. So my English Teacher from the year before told her:

"If you find anything that says she plagiarized, then give her an F, but if you don't. This is an A+ paper."

The next day I got it back, and had an A+ on it I am just too awesome.

I love to write I really do. I try to put as much as detail as I can. And these parts will be updated on my livejournal. There will be much much more detail.

Page 3 of 4