Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by srtv
I shared this before on the what’s happening in... thread, but this is an important family of my Hood so they need to be here also.

"The Cameron Family: Solange, Brad and the little Tina, they apply for a loan and they got it. After that, they moved to “Old town” and rented a house in the most expensive part of the city, right now the money is less every day and they started to work in two local business, but like incognitos, because they don’t want that their new friends know about their real status of money… in the meanwhile the little Tina is showing her true personality, a little evil kid with a great and fake smile… the lies are a big part of this family…"

I like Solange's hair and little Tina looks like she has nice hair too.

Good looking Sims. I am looking forward to more.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 6:15 PM
srtv, yes, if you find the extract & clone instructions I would love to have them.

Because I know so little about the behind the scenes workings of Sims, I generally stick to the little custom content -- clothing, furniture, etc.
It's only been the past few months that I've downloaded a couple homes -- all unoccupied.
My only real plunge into the dark waters of CC was Chris Hatches hospital mod. It comes with NPCs.

During the years I've had my game, I've always uninstalled and reinstalled whenever I had a problem or if I got tired of a neighborhood. Until recently, I never knew about backing up neighborhoods, default skins, etc. (Yes, I must have living under a rock! LOL)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I like Solange's hair and little Tina looks like she has nice hair too.

Good looking Sims. I am looking forward to more.

The Solange's hair rocks so much! Thanks for your comment!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa
srtv, yes, if you find the extract & clone instructions I would love to have them.

Because I know so little about the behind the scenes workings of Sims, I generally stick to the little custom content -- clothing, furniture, etc.
It's only been the past few months that I've downloaded a couple homes -- all unoccupied.
My only real plunge into the dark waters of CC was Chris Hatches hospital mod. It comes with NPCs.

During the years I've had my game, I've always uninstalled and reinstalled whenever I had a problem or if I got tired of a neighborhood. Until recently, I never knew about backing up neighborhoods, default skins, etc. (Yes, I must have living under a rock! LOL)

I totally understand, when I return to play The Sims 2, I didn't knew where start, right now I try to play following rules and advices to don't corrupt my hood.

I found this tutorial to extract and cloned Sims..., is pretty easy to follow..., the one that I read before is now without the photos...
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/t...-from-your-game
I also use the Sims Surgery tool from Simpe, but right now I don't find any good or simple tutorial...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 12:53 AM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 5:17 PM.
I downloaded the "Four Corners” and “Bitville” subhoods based on The Sims Life Stories and recreated by marka93 here on MTS. Loved all the characters from that game, so it was a quick decision to join them to my “megahood”.

First off, we have “Ethan Stardust”, his former wife cheated on him with Antonio Monty, after the break up Ethan felt humiliated by his fate, and the only person that support him was his neighbor Kendra.

Kendra Blaise is an exotic dancer, she arrived to “Old Town” to change her life, and after a couple of weeks she met the Stardust couple. In her former career as a stripper, Kendra met a lot of guys that cheated on their wives, but with Ethan the situation was different, and she was shocked about it.

After a little time, Kendra and Ethan started to spend all their days together, and the love appeared again in the life of Ethan. Kendra don’t remember feel this way before, but she is enjoying this romance and will do anything to make it get far.

:lovestruc
Link Ninja
#31 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 2:51 AM
Do your sims have to pay loans back or is that a narrative aspect to explain how they could afford a better home and they won't have to pay it off? Just curious.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Do your sims have to pay loans back or is that a narrative aspect to explain how they could afford a better home and they won't have to pay it off? Just curious.

At first my idea was that Mortimer re opened the “Old Town”, so he needed people to populate the place, then almost everyone lived there, but when I “opened” “Riverside” and “Bluewater Village”, Mr. Mortimer made a proposal to all the people, if they abandoned the center of the city to populated the others “sub-hoods” (downtown included), they will get money to spend in better houses, this also affects the new people that arrives to the city (all the Four Corners and Bitville people, CAS Sims, etc.), for example Kendra and Ethan are living in Riverside, they got a decent amount of money to move there, but the people that move to Downtown got more money, because the noise there is terrible. The rich people choose the center of the city for the privileges that they got there. (I used a mod that charge more money for the bills, so the money that they got from Mortimer soon will be gone).-
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 7:32 AM
At first my idea was that Mortimer re opened the “Old Town”, so he needed people to populate the place, then almost everyone lived there, but when I “opened” “Riverside” and “Bluewater Village”, Mr. Mortimer made a proposal to all the people, if they abandoned the center of the city to populated the others “sub-hoods” (downtown included), they will get money to spend in better houses, this also affects the new people that arrives to the city (all the Four Corners and Bitville people, CAS Sims, etc.), for example Kendra and Ethan are living in Riverside, they got a decent amount of money to move there, but the people that move to Downtown got more money, because the noise there is terrible. The rich people choose the center of the city for the privileges that they got there. (I used a mod that charge more money for the bills, so the money that they got from Mortimer soon will be gone).-

Your method sounds cool.

Me I use Inge's Mortage and Rent Shrubs from Simlogical.

I like Ethan and Kendra. Good pictures. Are Ethan and Kendra going to be living together or otherwise in a longterm relationship?

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 7:35 AM
Your method sounds cool.

Me I use Inge's Mortage and Rent Shrubs from Simlogical.

I will look for those!
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 11:49 PM
I will look for those!

Mortage Shrubs
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...2_Mortgages.htm

Sims 2 Lot Income Rights
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...2_LotRights.htm

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 8:09 PM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 5:18 PM.
From the What's happening... thread...

"I always thought that the Sharpe Household was a boring one, the storyline of the nerdy brother and the cool boyfriend was too simple for me, and poor Edwin, he was such a victim of his sister and her bf. So when create my NB, I forget to not include this house, when I realize about then, it was too late. So when I learned to make surgery to the Sims, they were the perfect family to practice. So after some time, they were changed to Harry, Hailey and his bf Colin, Hailey is super happy of being in the University with her brother and bf, but the relationship between them is problematic, so she talked with her brother Harry to settle down all the problem, because if not, Harry maybe needs to go. Harry was shocked with this, but tried to fix the relation with Colin. Colin is a very arrogant guy, and the issue with Harry is more personal that Hailey thinks, but when Hailey found a job, Harry and Colin started to pass time together, eventually they fix their relationship, but they found out that sometimes you can pass from the hate to the love...

(Step 1: Sent your brother to fix the problems with your bf)

Weeks later...

(Step 2: Slap your brother and try to kill him, because the result was too much)

I let to your imagination what Hailey saw one day when she returns to the house, but the fights that came after that were great, after some days, and by the advice of some friends, Hailey pledge to the Tri-Var Sorority, and she was accepted. Right now, she holds a lot of grudge against her brother and her former bf Colin, in the meanwhile Colin and Harry are living a great life, but the money is less everyday, so maybe is time to one of them to search for a job they don't know that Hailey is plotting a great surprise for both of them..."

Today I'm going to play with the Grenville Family, they are part of the extra families from Polgannon (here) ... this is their house in the center of Old Town...

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 4:15 PM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 5:19 PM.
Yesterday, I finally restarted to play the game, after several weeks of downloading CC and makeover my Sims with the “Sims Surgery Tool” from Simpe.

First, I played the Smith Household. Mickey Smith (Four Corners ), I went full with his bio and made him a powerful ladies man, so I gave him an exotic look when I replaced him with a Sims from the “Charlotkas tumblr” (good looking Sims there). Right now, he lives in his bachelor pad located in Riverside near the house of Samantha Hayden.

When Mickey went to take a walk to one of the parks of Riverside, he met Sharon Wirth, she was concern about her future in that moment, and Mickey was happy to hear all of her problems, because she is good to look at.

Sharon is recovering from the scandal in the Bell’s house; she and her former brother-in-law and lover Isaac Bell were evicted from the house after the love affair’s discovery. Right now, she lives in Bluewater Village with her cat Faline Kat. Isaac lives in a bachelor pad at Downtown.

After a couple of weeks, they started to date and yesterday Mickey called her to a “reunion” at his house. She got a warm welcome. They watched some movies on the new TV of Mickey and after a little time the things got more interesting.

Mickey enjoys spend time with Sharon, but also with Claire, Bella, Dina and many others… Sharon also enjoys the time that she spends with Mickey, but she remembered the time that spent with Isaac also, and the other day at the Book Store she met some funny guy called Don Baxter.
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 5:27 PM
From the What's happening... thread...

"I always thought that the Sharpe Household was a boring one, the storyline of the nerdy brother and the cool boyfriend was too simple for me, and poor Edwin, he was such a victim of his sister and her bf.
<snippage

I agree with you about the Sharpe Household, I moved Edwin out to one of the Greek Houses and had him graduate and get Married to the Tinker Girl and I had Roxie get married to her bf and move to Strangetown to live with a couple of Alien headed couples

Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 5:36 PM
Yesterday, I finally restarted to play the game, after several weeks of downloading CC and makeover my Sims with the “Sims Surgery Tool” from Simpe.

First, I played the Smith Household. Mickey Smith (Four Corners ), I went full with his bio and made him a powerful ladies man, so I gave him an exotic look when I replaced him with a Sims from the “Charlotkas tumblr” (good looking Sims there). Right now, he lives in his bachelor pad located in Riverside near the house of Samantha Hayden.

<snip>

When Mickey went to take a walk to one of the parks of Riverside, he met Sharon Wirth, she was concern about her future in that moment, and Mickey was happy to hear all of her problems, because she is good to look at.

<snip>

Sharon is recovering from the scandal in the Bell’s house; she and her former brother-in-law and lover Isaac Bell were evicted from the house after the love affair’s discovery. Right now, she lives in Bluewater Village with her cat Faline Kat. Isaac lives in a bachelor pad at Downtown.

After a couple of weeks, they started to date and yesterday Mickey called her to a “reunion” at his house. She got a warm welcome. They watched some movies on the new TV of Mickey and after a little time the things got more interesting.

<snip>

Mickey enjoys spend time with Sharon, but also with Claire, Bella, Dina and many others… Sharon also enjoys the time that she spends with Mickey, but she remembered the time that spent with Isaac also, and the other day at the Book Store she met some funny guy called Don Baxter.

Heh scandal and affairs, sounds like fun.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 9:48 PM
I like Ethan and Kendra. Good pictures. Are Ethan and Kendra going to be living together or otherwise in a longterm relationship?

I don't know, when I attached The Sims Life Stories hoods, the Stardust and Blaine Household were some of the most borings for me, but after I played them, I liked them so much right now. Ethan is a good men, he suffers a lot with the betrayal of Mission, so maybe I’m going to give him a good relationship with Kendra. The only problems with Kendra are her friends: Mickey Smith and some dude from the Campus, they are wild and party-loving. Kendra for the other part is searching for a settle down. They are a good match after all.

I agree with you about the Sharpe Household, I moved Edwin out to one of the Greek Houses and had him graduate and get Married to the Tinker Girl and I had Roxie get married to her bf and move to Strangetown to live with a couple of Alien headed couples

Yes, they got a boring storyline; right now I’m planning the revenge of Roxie to her brother and her former boyfriend.

Thanks for your comments!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 5:00 PM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 5:20 PM.
The next morning Mickey was very happy with the result of the date, he and Sharon enjoy a good cup of coffee, before Sharon went to her house, because she remembered her job and her poor little cat. Mickey was a little upset with that, he wanted more kisses and hugs from Sharon, but maybe she will suffer more with that decision.

After Sharon went home, Mickey call in sick to his job, they were worried about the health status of Mickey, so they gave him two free days. Mickey was so happy with that, they are so naive with his lies.

Mickey went to play videogames, watched some movies and played in the couch, he was so excited with the idea of two free days and the romantic dates that could result of that. Maybe is time to call Bella Bachelor.
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 6:30 PM
Well Sharon has to take care of her Cat!

Nice update. More dates with Sharon or with Bella, either or both.

Not at the same place and general time though.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 8:38 PM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 5:21 PM.
Johnny Cullen arrived from Bitville the last month to Old Town and he lives near Mickey Smith, they probably going to be friends. But right now Johnny is most worry about his status in this new city, his house is very small with little furniture, because he used his money to bought expensive clothes and tickets to the most exclusives places in the upper side of Riverside.

The last night he went to the Exclusive Club owned by Malcolm Landgraab IV, the entrance ticket is so expensive that yesterday Johnny was the only person aside Malcolm and his employs attended at the Club.

After a little talk, Johnny played some poker with Malcolm and lost a lot of money, but he gained a new friend and ally. Mr. Landgraab believes that Mr. Cullen is a wealthy and eccentric man, so he will be honored to help him to get new relationships with the high class of Old Town.

Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 11:29 PM
Oh Johnny Cullen is scheming and Malcolm helping him that is very cool. Great looking pictures. Just what eactly is Johnny planing? I am looking forward to more.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 8:47 PM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 5:21 PM.
When I was visiting the "Central Park" of Old Town with the Brooklyn Family I noted that one of my Sims was trying to get attention, and she was flirting with a lot of boys and they all got thoughts of her. Even Charles and Gregory noted her. And of course she was getting all the attention she wanted, because her name is Dina Caliente.

Then she played with some cups and all the eyes turned around for her, and later she sat down in the park "inoffensively"Å¥ while all the boys were trying to get her attention, of course the ladies were not happy with the presence of this chick, many of them took her husbands and went back to their houses, Isabel was quickly to follow this idea and took Charles and her three sons out of there, in that moment 4 single guys were trying to impress Dina, but she only have eyes for one man in the moment, and when she sets a goal, she always score.

Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 9:16 PM
Ahh Who is Mina "Hot" Caliente working on scoring with?

Good Pictures.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 9:23 PM
Thanks lordtyger9!

About Johnny Cullen, is trying to get power and money to dominate Old Town, but right now I don't know how he plans to do that. Mina (Dina) Caliente is working on a wealthy man that lives in Old Town, I will reveal that in a future update...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 5:33 AM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 5:22 PM.
A little update, I'm playing with the Sinclair family (Bitville), Waring was rejuvenated to the adult stage, and he and his wife Ashley got twins, they are Wyatt and Sammy, both are now teens. I love this little family, so these days I’m going to play more with them.

Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 6:20 PM
A little update, I'm playing with the Sinclair family (Bitville), Waring was rejuvenated to the adult stage, and he and his wife Ashley got twins, they are Wyatt and Sammy, both are now teens. I love this little family, so these days I’m going to play more with them.

Cool! I love how some families are just really fun to play.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 12:50 AM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 5:23 PM.
I’m doing a big cleaning of my CC, mostly clothes and objects, so every day I choose a household to test objects and also try to play a little bit with the families, most of them are getting makeovers or new clothes in the process.

For example the Bachelor’s:

I have a problem with Michael, I always change his appearance when I play him.

Don Lothario is having a lot of dates right now…

That’s him with Florence Delarosa, (I used Sim Surgery with her and replaced with Dita from Martini on MyB Sims).

Also the Larson’s are having a big party in Downtown… (They also were replace with Kent and Heaven from Darkest Dawn Sims).-

And I’m decorating the Baxter house to make the Halloween Party, the last year the party was great, with a lot of fights and fun, so I hope this year it happen again, Sarah of course will not invite her sister, but maybe Don will call her or maybe Samantha or Dina can be his date that night, Sarah is having second thoughts about invite her boyfriend, it been almost a year since the divorce with Don, but she is trying not to confuse her son Alex with so many drama. Right now, Don and Sarah are trying to make a great party to impress their rich neighbor Vincent Moore, he is the first official guest to the party alongside with his girlfriend Riley Harlow.

Last year's Halloween Party…

Page 2 of 8