Last Activity: 21st Nov 2020 3:34 PM
What You Should Know!
I just like TS2 and creating new terrains. However, I've recently gotten into creating shareable inhabited neighborhoods as well. (Updated: No longer creating content for TS2, due to technical difficulties. Hence, I have moved on to The Sims 3.)
Enjoy, share with permission first! and credits too! DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANY PAYSITE OR TSR, because they don't deserve it. MUWAHAHAHA! Please click the thanks and give me feedback in the proper section.
A former village with lots of green gardens, transformed into an arid urban city.
6th Oct 2017 at 1:46pm in » Neighborhoods & CAS Screens71,653
M.M.A.A. has 32 downloads in the following areas of our download section:
Showing latest 8 downloads:
- Upload to Free sites only.
- May be uploaded on pay sites if upload is free.
- File-share friendly.
- Do not upload to the Exchange.
- You may include with recolours.
- You may re-use my textures for unrelated projects.
- Please include my readme.
- Please give credit with a link when using my work.
- Ask me first before modifying/using.
- Let me know if you use my work.
- Use for whatever you want.
- Onoz!! Zmobies!!!
- Special - see profile page.
Mod Group Member:
M.M.A.A. is a member of the following groups:
A group for all simmers that love architecture and put their ideas into virtual reality in the Sims.
Concerned about our planet? This is the group for you. :)
For everyone who likes the House MD TV series =D
Love Tomb Raider and Lara Croft? Then this is the group for you!
Please, call me 'mmaa', saves time.
Learn how to use your neighborhood (terrains) efficiently!
How to avoid neighborhood and game corruption?
The Customized Sims Wiki
Biography: Prefer to keep things somewhat private. Location: Earth? (Okay; Middle-Eastern of Persian descent.) Interests: Gaming, bowling, reading and drawing. Occupation: Architect Tumblr name: 95mmaa
Games owned: The Sims 2: The Sims 3: