Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#276 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 1:03 AM
^ Who is that? O.O Hopefully not me!

Bitch 1: WHATTHEFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU -

Bitch (Maybe More Than I Thought) 2: You message me that you're done with this bullshitting and yet you turn around and hack all our asses. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

I Trust You 1: I feel like you're not telling me something and it's getting on my nerves.

I Trust You 2: I Trust You 1 may not like you as much as I do but I know you're being honest. I just don't want to get framed for what I say. By the way, I know who the impersonator is too. If only I could tell you.

I Trust You 3: Your videos are lame but you have a heart of gold. :3

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Advertisement
Instructor
#277 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 7:22 AM
Person whatever number I'm on: Really? Just really? Give it up.

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#278 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 8:48 AM
To every single person/object in the media brainwashing teenagers of today: Why do you get the right to tell the world what beautiful is? Why is being a cookie-cutter stereotype beautiful? I'm not going to dress in what is "cool". I'm not going to straighten my hair because "straight hair is pretty". I'm not going to pack on makeup so I can "be popular". If being popular involves being somebody who I most certainly am not, then I have no plans to ever be popular. If being popular means acting like I do not have a single brain cell in my head, then I'm happy to be the world's biggest social hermit.

You are effectively brainwashing the youth of today (who happens to include me!) by labelling everything. If you wear glasses then you are nerdy. If you wear short skirts then you are preppy. Black clothes? Goth. Stop labelling us. We're real people. Continue to label us and soon any form of individuality will be wrong. People are not designed to fit into your idea of what is cool or hot. Every person on this earth is different, and no one deserves to be dumped into a category chosen by you and left there, forever labelled as nerdy/preppy/goth/whateverthehellyouwant.

Everyone is beautiful. As much as you may hate to admit it, beauty comes in all shapes and forms. It isn't always plain to see, but if you look deeper, there is some form of beauty in everybody, even if it is in the most minute detail, so don't you dare tell me that I'm not beautiful. I'm not stick thin. I don't have straight hair or big boobs. I wear glasses. But damn it all, I'm fucking beautiful and I won't let you tell me otherwise because you are no judge of beauty. The airbrushed models you show us have just as many imperfections as we do. As you do. Just because one of you sits behind a computer, editing them until they are barely even human, doesn't make them beautiful. Show them for who they are: no makeup, no thousand dollar wardrobes, no editing. Show them for who they are - human beings who are beautiful without all of that shit.

You will not tell me what to do. You will not tell me how I should live my life and what activities I should participate in to be considered "cool". I'm not going to go out to parties so I can meet up with all these cool, exciting new people. I'm going to stay home and read a book. I'm not going to do what you tell me to do because I refuse to become one of your mindless clones. Stop telling people that if they want to be accepted then they have to fit into your stereotype. Stop killing individuality. Learn to accept everyone, no matter their skin, hair, eye colour, fashion sense, sexual orientation, intelligence level, appearance, or anything else for that matter. Learn about people before you choose to judge them.

Perhaps then I might find some respect for you.
Alchemist
#279 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:19 AM
^ I couldn't agree with you more, Sophie.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Scholar
#280 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Person 3: Oh my fucking god! Every single time you post something, I want to punch you in your gobby little mouth. Not everyone agrees with you (Hmph, hardly anyone does!) and you go fucking RAAAAAAAAEGGGGGG on anyone who says anything different!! Oh yeah, also learn capitalisation. KTHANXBAI

I feel the exact same way about a certain user. :p
But I have a few things to add, so:

Person 1: Shut. Up. You're so obviously an attention-seeking liar, and every time you post one of your narrow-minded opinions/pity stories I want to kick you in the crotch. Also, your fashion sense is not 'unique' or 'cute', it's disgusting and looks absolutely stupid on you, why are you surprised that people don't like it? Also, be more open-minded, just because something 'goes against everything you believe in' doesn't mean it's wrong to other people. Just get the fuck over it.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Mad Poster
#281 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 6:51 PM
Person 5: Please learn to capitalize things. I'm sure all your posts are valuable and relevant and everything, but I don't read them on account of bad grammar. I'm sorry, it's the pickiest thing ever, but I can't stand it when someone spells stuff wrong and doesn't use capitals or punctuation and you don't do any of those things most of the time.

Person 6: Are you OK? I haven't seen you in a while and you're not answering the phone. You're probably just on holiday or something, but I can't shake off this weird feeling...

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Mad Poster
#282 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 7:50 PM
*Edit*
Person 3: You wonder why people get pissed at you? Because of the things you say. No one wants to know how much you want sex, what you'll do when you get to, or whatever. So shut the hell up kthx.
*End edit*

Persons 5&6: W...t...f? When the hell did this happen?

Person 7: What I'm about to say I so want to tell you in real life. But, that'll never happen, because I kinda don't want to get in trouble with our adviser. I don't *are* that you are an officer and therefore have more authority than me. The only reason you're -on- the officer team is because someone got kicked off. You're fucking lazy and you're a douchecanoe to everyone most of the time. You are an officer. You are supposed to make a good example by working hard and treating others with respect. Not sitting around while I, an ordinary member, do all the work and try to keep people under control. So grow up and learn some responsibility.

Person 8: same goes for you as said above. I realize that you have worked hard as an officer, unlike Person 7, but you need to grow up as well. One of these days our adviser is going to get tired of it.
Lab Assistant
#283 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 8:14 PM
Person 4(?): Dude, you creep me the fuck out! Seriously, you need to get over half the girls you like and stop mentioning your sex dreams. And until you do, do not talk to me pl0xkthnx. Grow up.

Person 5: You have a new boyfriend every month. You love Twilight. People think you're slutty. Those things should have pissed me off but they didn't. I'm glad I got to know you, you really ARE quite cool.

PixCii, I agree totally.

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Mad Poster
#284 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 8:54 PM
Person 7: Oh God. I think I like you again. I had a dream about you last night - probably completely my fault for obsessing about stupid things before I fell asleep, but still. I hope that dream I had wasn't one of my dreams about the future, otherwise we're both in for some deep ****.

Test Subject
#285 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 10:15 PM
Of course im very angry now to the people i will not and cannot say this to
Person 1:Quit drinking all the pop and food in the middle of the night. Not everthings yours anf quit being so damn lazy and do things urself. Like put a pillowcase on ur pillow that u asked ur mom to do. your 26! Ask someone younger than you to help you with ur homework lazy ass!
Person 2:And u, person # 2, complain all u want about money its ur fault that all your life you got things handed to you and u started your life at age 40! Quit revolving ur life around the computer and do something for a change, not yell at everyone else to clean ur house.
Person 3: You need to get off your lazy fatass and watch your kid. Not yell at him for doing things not suppose to do. He'll be 12 and still wearing diapers. No wonder why there was poop smeared on your bedroom walls. Im sick of it when u yell at someone for punishing him b/c u wont do it and u dont care if he'd break someone else's things, but when it comes to yours, all Hell breaks loose!
Person 4: Your just plain annoying, u think u do everything around the house and no one does anything at all
Dog 1:Shut up!
Dog 2:Shut up!
Dog 3: quit going after dog one and quit trying to kill her b/c if u do, ill kill you, she's my dog ur person #2's dog, which p#2 thinks its dog#1 going after u and i only see d#1 stand up to u when u attack P#3's child.

Forget the dog, beware of owner
Lab Assistant
#286 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 4:02 AM
All my co-workers: I'm so sorry.
Mad Poster
#287 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:48 PM
Person 9: Oh, just fuck off already. You're such a whiny little bitch. I think I liked it better when you were gone.
Forum Resident
#288 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 9:39 PM
Person "K"

Your memory is a poison
Your love is a venom
You are nothing but pain

The more I think about you
The more I hate about you
The more my blood drains

How dare you call yourself right!
How dare you be in my sight!
How dare you have no shame...

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Lab Assistant
#289 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 4:43 AM
Person 1: I truly love you and it sucks that i never got you to understand that....I dont care if we get married on the outside but i do on the inside...wanna be yours forever...

Person 2: I hate that i cant say sorry for all the trouble i caused you during your job...now your gone....

Person 3: I dont want to follow what your are...dont want pot..cigarettes or kids ever now GROW UP!!!

“Raise your children to love and embrace others. Tell them they are beautiful; they may grow up to be stars one day, and "beautiful" will never mean as much in a magazine as it will coming from you.”
― Kaiden Blake <3
Mad Poster
#290 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 8:25 PM
Person 7: I'm not going to ask who you're pissed off at, because I don't think I want to know. I know it isn't me, but that's about all I know.
...Sod that, tell me. Tell me NOW. I don't even know why I care, really, I just have the feeling that I should care if you see what I mean, and therefore I do care.

Alchemist
#291 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 3:34 AM
Person 1: So.... you had all day to do that, but you only have an hour and a half with me and you promised you'd do something with me.. you're hardly even talking to me. This isn't fair. The game's not coming back online till fucking four in the morning, and you're still not doing anything with me? .......
Lab Assistant
#292 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 6:03 PM
person 1: you saidyou loved me but yet yove cheated on me,i forgave you, now you treat me like shit...wish i could say we are over bitch!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

“Raise your children to love and embrace others. Tell them they are beautiful; they may grow up to be stars one day, and "beautiful" will never mean as much in a magazine as it will coming from you.”
― Kaiden Blake <3
Scholar
#293 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 10:25 PM Last edited by Kailacat : 19th Aug 2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: person 10
I get to see all the people I complained about before now that I'm going back to school. So I figure I should "can't say" some more stuff.

Person 1: I'm sick of thinking about you, and thinking about you makes me sick, so I think I've come to a logical conclusion. I'm not gonna try talking to you this year - obviously you want to be a stranger, so I suppose that's what I'll treat you like.

Person 2: Last year was a bad year, and I hated you, and I doubt I'll forgive you. I trusted you with my most closely guarded secret, and you told Person 1, and then I hated you. And I know we'll have one class together, I've known it since last year, all along. Do you want a second chance at being my friend?

Person 3: I'm crossing my fingers we won't have any classes together this year. I hate you. Even though last year was unlucky enough and I felt like crying half the time, due to you, I'm going to hope you don't care about whoever the hell I fall in love with this year.

Person 4: No. Just no. Goodbye. Adios. Whatever.
(See this is why it's called a "Things you can't say" thread because if I actually said that, nobody would know what I'm talking about.)

Person 5: I miss you! I hope you're in some classes with me. I need to email you.

Person 6: No matter what I think about you, I'm still hoping you're not in any of my classes, for a reason even I can't explain.

Person 7: One class together! Yay! No more being hounded by you.

Person 8: I... love you.

Person 10: Things might not be the same next year. I'm going to need you. You've always been terrific.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#294 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 12:18 AM
I can't keep track of numbers so in this post I'm just restarting the numbering system for me :/

Persons 1-5: Seriously, if you have something to say about me, please tell me. I don't know why you don't like me/trust me/respond to my hello's, but I really want to talk to you guys and know what kind of problem you have with me.

Persons 6&7: I want to tell you everything because I think you know my situation currently. I think you know and I think you want to tell other people just to get it out in the open, but I'm afraid you might hate me or totally stab me in the back. And everyone else. :/ Especially you, Person 6. You have the ability to know everything, but I think you choose to turn a blind eye because you're a good person or for personal reasons. Thank you. <3

Person 8: I keep of dreaming of myself in your arms and just by your side, not lusty or anything, just a companion. I dream of that day we hugged and you put your head on top of mine, and then told me my hair smelled fruity, haha! I love you so much and I think you're coming around to realising the potential of you and me. You make me want to scream from the top of our roof that I love you!

Person 9: Your hair looks like a dude's now from behind . . . and no, emo hair does not suit 40-somethings!

Person 10: I miss you but I still like the distance we have. I don't really need you currently but you're still an awesome friend. I'll need you when school starts though, I promise.

Persons 11-17: I'm going to stop hanging out with you at school unless you pay more attention to me. I know we're besties and I'm sorry I lied to you, but I needed you guys to know how I felt inside and that was the only way. Please don't hate me.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
#295 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 11:32 PM
Person 9: Kindly fuck off, and never come back, please. You're such an annoying, jealous brat.
Scholar
#296 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:46 AM
Woop dee do! New reviews!

Person 1: YES, I SEE YOU LOOKING AT ME. I CAN GET ALONG FINE WITHOUT YOU, YOU KNOW, AND I CAN MAKE MY OWN FRIENDS. BESIDES YOU!

Person 2: AUGH! Please! Everyone hates you! I don't know what is going on in your head, but obviously you're missing everyone's attitude towards you. And it's for a reason, you know.

Person 4: OH MY GOD. STOP BEING SO ****ING HOT. You are making me fall in love again! It's all your fault! You look excellent with braces by the way! What color are they?

Person 6: Only one class together! YESSSSSSSSSSS! I HATE YOUR GUTS!!!!!!!! And I always will.

Person 7: Obviously you lied because we have more than one class together last time I checked. Stop bothering me please. Good god.

Person 10: YOU ARE INCREDIBLE. And awesome.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#297 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 4:14 AM
Person 10: You're my best friend... but shit, liking the same girl ain't gonna work out for us...
Person 11: We've grown so distant, I hope the nine-hour car ride in a few days isn't going to be awkward...
Test Subject
#298 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 4:22 AM
Person 1: NOBODY LIKES YOU!! Not even your own family!! You've ruined the lives of everyone you've become "friends" with to some extent, and almost made me freaking suicidal!! Stop pretending you're such a good Christian when you're stuck on the path to Hell! Stop acting like everyone adores you, and that I adore you! Did you even understand my letter?! Maybe people will like you once you get on your medication you've needed for around a decade now and then you'll stop screwing your life!! My family is broke because of you!! A part of me wishes you died in that car accident!!! I don't give a crap if I'm related to you or not!!
Person 2 (I honestly don't know who this person is, but it's someone who I must know): Ok, just stop talking about me like that! I don't care if I don't match all the time... I dress to fit my personality which is random!! And who cares if my Nevershoutnever shirt is out of date?! I got it a while ago, and since there's no way of telling if it's out of date when you're at the store, I honestly couldn't tell!! And it was like my mom was rushing me, and I really wanted to buy something there DX
Person 3: Ok, dude, I love you and all, but CALM DOWN!! I know that our family is broke, but the money we get from my stuff in the garage sale goes to me because I bought a lot of the stuff that I'm selling or they were gifts I don't want anymore... And honestly, all I'm gonna do with the money is spend it on clothes and hair products... I know you don't like how I dress, but really, you're used to uniforms... Things changed since you were a teenager...
Person 4: Stop invading my brain!!! If you want to be with me so much, first you have to be REAL!!!!
Person 5 and 6: Pwease... Be real and not fiction characters... I neeeeed you!!

Well, that felt good... I think...

I have no idea what to put here sooo:
lalalalalaladkhefkjhefjkhsfklalalalalalala XD
Mad Poster
#299 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 9:04 PM
Person 8: Seriously, what happened. We were so close as kids, and now it's just gone. I noticed back in the Easter holidays that you were a little distant and you were acting a bit impatient with me, but I didn't really read too much into it because... well, because I'm too stupid to notice. I dunno, maybe being friends across a distance and only seeing each other at half term holidays worked absolutely fine when we were kids, but now that we're teenagers we need actual contact and communication more often than a couple of times every month or so? That might be it. Or maybe we've just outgrown each other? Well, we certainly have different tastes in fashion and music, but I don't particularly care about that. Maybe you do, I don't know. The agonizing thing is I don't know whether I should actually ask you this. Either you feel exactly the same way and are wanting to confront me about it, you haven't noticed at all, or you have noticed but you're perfectly happy about it and don't want to be friends with me anymore. I'm kinda hoping it's not the last one. But either way, even if you still care and still want to be friends, we can't really do anything about the distance apart from start emailing each other again, and that's not the same thing as seeing each other face to face, and if you don't want to be friends, then I've lost you completely. Either way, we're not going to be friends anymore, and that totally sucks. We can either at least try to do something about it, just so we can tell everyone we tried, or we can just split off from each other right now and never see each other again. Your choice entirely.

Lab Assistant
#300 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 4:05 AM
Person 1: There are a thousand words I could use to say, "I'm sorry for your loss," however, none of them, no matter how eloquent can be of any consolation. It was a sudden death, completely unexpected. You and your husband were just starting out and you both made such an impact on our school despite the short time you were here. At the moment, I'm at a state of unbelief. I'm praying for you and your unborn child and that you might find ways to help you through this time. I don't think I can offer much more than that. I'm a fifteen year old who has the maturity of a grapefruit and you? You just dealt with one of the hardest things about life. The entire school and staff is there for you, no matter what your situation. I want you to know that.

Page 12 of 15