Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 7:52 AM
Toddlers and pools wouldn't save this series. EAxis loves to half do objects and interactions and that practice will not change with Sims 4. Nothing to look forward to. Nothing to see.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 8:35 PM
If they were to include toddlers and pools, how much more would the game cost?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 8:51 PM
^^ we will see with the babies and pols expansion pack lol
#29 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 1:36 AM
No they shouldn't delay. They can patch pools in and possibly add toddlers to an expansion pack.
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:55 AM
I wish they would delay it to add pools and toddlers
They could have added things to the pools. More slides, more interactions. I bet having an "evil" sim be able to shove the other sims underwater would be cool.
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 8:15 PM
I thought todds and pools was the deal-breaker for me. But the ULTIMATE killer was the really small world size, no customizing worlds option, story progression. I'd be happy and hell, I'd even pay at least $20 more when it comes out if they'd just delay the game for about a year and fix these things. But I know it won't happen.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 8:24 PM
Toddlers and pools are not deal-breakers for me. So my answer would be "no." I've had families that have gone their whole lives without using a pool. But I do hope they get added later (Generations and Seasons?)
Page 2 of 2