Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#51 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:21 AM
So I have the awesome mod and editme wouldn't work, but after reading this I tried editsim and that ONLY WORKS with testingcheatsenabled on. For me anyway
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:02 PM
I have the awesome mod and editme works for me. I never tried editsim.
Test Subject
#53 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 12:44 AM
the awesome mod is huge and really complex. Isn't there a mod or cheat that only adds the ability to edit a "live" sim in full cas possible?
Test Subject
#54 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Godith
the awesome mod is huge and really complex. Isn't there a mod or cheat that only adds the ability to edit a "live" sim in full cas possible?

Try MasterController, it is not near as complex as AwesomeMod. It allows you to edit a sim in CAS among other things.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 2:29 AM Last edited by twilightgarden0 : 4th Nov 2010 at 2:42 AM.
I hear some people have had success with using testingcheats and then editsim, but I have not. It doesn't work for me, even with awesomemod.

As stated above, you could use Twallan's Master Controller . It's big and complex (not nearly awesomemod complex), but it doesn't affect your game unless you tell it to. A lot of it's features are extremely useful. You can edit any sim in cas, edit relationships (ie. add/remove parents and siblings and set any relationships to any value), change traits, skill levels, specifically select the gender of unborn babies and set up multiple births. You can recover missing sims, set how many sims can live in your town, and a lot more. I couldn't play without it.

EDIT: Just thought I might explain exactly how to edit a sim in CAS once the MC is installed. All you need to to do is click on the sim you want to edit. There will be an option named Nraas. Click on that and then click on master controller. Select advanced on the list that pops up, which will bring up another list, and then Edit In CAS should be the first option. Just click on that and then that sim will instantly be sent into full create a sim mode.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 2:36 AM
It's editsim for awesomemod.
Page 3 of 3