Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Princess Zelda - Sim, dress, and hair

by GnatGoSplat Posted 29th Apr 2009 at 8:50 PM - Updated 6th May 2009 at 3:39 AM by GnatGoSplat

414 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 325 Feedback Posts, 88 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 17
Test Subject
#76 Old 1st May 2009 at 1:18 AM
I am awe struck by the amount of details you put into this, job well done, this download will be enjoyed by many people for ages!
Perhaps their is a Link on the way? :D
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st May 2009 at 1:45 AM
I've been waiting for you to upload her!!! You've really outdone yourself on this, it is absolutely incredible!
I love that you included the dresses, too. I'm hoping to use them with my medieval sims!!!

Siggy
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 1st May 2009 at 1:50 AM
I soo want to download this sim, but my PC is dead (sitting on a mac that cant handle the sims 2) It's amazing. Best sim I have ever seen, and all of the other stuff also, the details, the colors. Its just wow. Congratulations on the best sim ever

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Instructor
#79 Old 1st May 2009 at 3:23 AM
This is my new favorite thing. All I need is a comparable Link and I can kiss reality goodbye and just spend the rest of my days geeking out all over my computer.
Test Subject
#80 Old 1st May 2009 at 4:08 AM
I think that you did a fabulous job on Zelda. Keep up the great work.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 1st May 2009 at 7:37 AM
Wow, simply amazing! I love it!
Test Subject
#82 Old 1st May 2009 at 8:23 AM
Zomg Skills!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:35 AM
I think I just died and went to heaven. My god. Thank you so much. :D
Banned
#84 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:51 AM
Oh it got featured! Congrats! you did an amazing job, I was following her in creator feedback, and you really did great! :D
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 1st May 2009 at 11:03 AM
Best Zelda ever. Better than the ones Nintendo makes.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
Inventor
#86 Old 1st May 2009 at 11:04 AM
It's featured. Amazing job on her, again.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#87 Old 1st May 2009 at 11:30 AM
I LOVE IT !!!!!!! but what happened to zeldas blonde locks :'( oh well still love it !!! :D
Test Subject
#88 Old 1st May 2009 at 3:16 PM
Excelent! and this is your first ? WOW
Test Subject
#89 Old 1st May 2009 at 5:44 PM
You should probably, most definitely make Link to go with her. Every princess needs a equally beautifully crafted virtual knight in shining armor, right? =)
Test Subject
#90 Old 1st May 2009 at 6:26 PM
OH
MY
GOODNESS.
She's beautiful! Awesome!!!!
Test Subject
#91 Old 1st May 2009 at 8:43 PM
I've been looking for her TP dress! Thank you for uploading.
Test Subject
#92 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:14 PM
Holy Moly! Though it's not my cup of tea I must say this is amazing!
Space Pony
#93 Old 1st May 2009 at 10:18 PM
I downloaded and installed this, but it doesn't show up under "existing sims"...where should I save it? Is Downloads the wrong place? (It is a download...I didn't know where else to put it.)
Test Subject
#94 Old 1st May 2009 at 10:25 PM
Amazing! Now all she needs is a Link. *HintHint*
Test Subject
#95 Old 1st May 2009 at 11:27 PM
Oh, my goodness. This is the best representation of any character to sims download! Well frickin' done! You are so talented!

Quote:
A man's ought to believe in what he does. I believe... I'll have another beer.
Test Subject
#96 Old 2nd May 2009 at 1:56 AM
Is fantastic!! your attention to detail is something you should be proud! (as I hope you are) My brother dont like the sims but he does like Zelda, and he think you're great too!! anyway, THANK you for sharing!!
Test Subject
#97 Old 2nd May 2009 at 2:20 AM
Thank you so much! It's truly amazing. The detail is perfect and it looks exactly like Zelda. Best sim ever.

Completely insane? Click here!
Theorist
Original Poster
#98 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tymaporer
I downloaded and installed this, but it doesn't show up under "existing sims"...where should I save it? Is Downloads the wrong place? (It is a download...I didn't know where else to put it.)

Tymaporer, Downloads is the right place for the .package files, but you need to double-click on the PrincessZelda.sims2pack file to install her into your Sim bin.

astigirl, she defaults to brown hair, but there is also a blonde.

Thanks everyone, for the kind words!

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#99 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:22 AM
this is so cool, lol im so gonna download this and create a whole Zelda-Sim Universe xD
Instructor
#100 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:29 AM
Nice!
Page 4 of 17