Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 5:27 PM
Default Fortune teller career?
Hi, is the fortune teller career only available in Moonlight Falls? If so is there any way to use it in other neighborhoods? Thanks in advance.

Andy: This year for Christmas, everyone's getting a handshake and an I.O.U.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 6:16 PM
I think it's available if your world has a Gypsy Caravan. If a town doesn't have one, you can add it (and the commercial lot, if needed) via "Edit Town".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 6:33 PM
Ok, thank you. I was trying to find it in commercial lots, but didn't see it. I will look again. Thank you!

Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 7:44 PM
The Lot does not come with a caravan..this is a separate objet!
Place a lot, then find the Gypsy caravan and put it on. I dont remember if i had to change that lot to anything...
Thinking about it now...lol, that caravan can be placed on any already existing lot...going to edit town, a park...a fishing spot...
it is really where you want it.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 10:43 PM
So I can find that caravan in buy mode?

Inventor
#6 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jendyose
So I can find that caravan in buy mode?

Yes. I believe it's in the commercial items category.

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 11:45 PM
Thanks everyone!

Scholar
#8 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 11:57 PM
Like Doc Drown said you just gotta be in Edit Town mode and you can add it to pretty much any commercial lot. It's either listed in buy mode or it might be in build mode too, can't remember which it's in though I wanna say build mode. I always seem to add it to the alchemy shop since it has that big parking lot on the right side that doesn't really need to be there, and I add the arboretum (did I spell that right? lol) to the back left corner of the alchemy shop for towns without one already.

I also use the fortune teller fix listed here since I hate how some people react negatively to anyone who is level 10 of the Mystic branch.
dodgy builder
#9 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 10:28 AM
I think it works like a rabbithole, meaning it may overrun things like openingtimes etc. It may just pay to keep your eyes open when you put it down, that's all.