Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 3:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Resort food stand problem - sim resetting
Hey simmers,
I've got a problem with resort food stands from Island Paradise. When a sim buys coconut or pineapple drink, they get resetted when trying to drink this ( they sit down with a drink and suddenly teleport a meter away with no drink anymore). I haven't noticed this problem with anything else in my game, even different food from this food stand works fine.

I've got all expansions and stuff packs except Movie,Katy Perry, 70s80s90s and Diesel. I use numerous mods, including Nraas (MC, SP, Traveler, Vector, Error Trap, Overwatch, Relativity, Tagger, Woohoer, a couple of Arsil mods, few food mods from mts (new recipes). Total 3Gb of mods but the game runs smooth.

Any idea if there's something that could cause this? Error trap doesn't show anything.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 8:37 PM
You might want to run a test on that interaction with no mods at all (or only NRaas mods) in play, and the scriptCache cleared (deleted). If it works, then you know it was a mod you just temporarily removed that is causing the failure. If it still fails, then at least you know for certain it's not mods but something else.