Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:13 PM
What CC spells/charms/curses would you want?
NOT,I repeat, NOT a request topic. Just want to see what ideas people have had for custom spells in regard to fairies & witches/warlocks.

For me,they would be:
1) Completely naked-same reaction as Skivvies,but they run/drive home.
2)Pass gas-They get all embarassed,other sims get the disgusted moodlet.
3)Go bald-Again,embarassed.
4)Change into various animal,outside of the toad spell.Change them into a horse,a snake,etc.
5)Change clothes,like a male sim wearing a dress, a female sim wearing a suit,etc.

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 12:31 AM
I am disappointed that these spells were not included:

1. Teleportation spell. Yes I know there are cheats that does this, but shouldn't witches be able to teleport?
2. Banishment spell. I am guessing they wanna make this exclusive to genies.
3. Transform animals into humans. I would like it better if the spell failed, the transformed animal will be a werewolf instead. :D
4. Summoning/Conjuring spell. Easier to make friends comes to you.
5. Killing curse. For those evil, evil sim!
6. Not exactly for witches, but I wish for fairies to be able to travel in their fairy form when going out instead of using broom or taxi.
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino

1. Teleportation spell. Yes I know there are cheats that does this, but shouldn't witches be able to teleport?

Too many teleportation methods already in the game -- without cheating: teleportation pad lifetime reward, unicorn teleport, and zeneport. And that's not counting point-to-point devices like the new booth, the subway, and dive wells.

And why exactly should witches be able to teleport? Must have missed that mythos

Challenge for magic in this game at this point in the cycle is that too many abilities have already been given to sims by other means :/

I like the rest of your ideas though!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Too many teleportation methods already in the game -- without cheating: teleportation pad lifetime reward, unicorn teleport, and zeneport. And that's not counting point-to-point devices like the new booth, the subway, and dive wells.

And why exactly should witches be able to teleport? Must have missed that mythos

Challenge for magic in this game at this point in the cycle is that too many abilities have already been given to sims by other means :/

I like the rest of your ideas though!

Because its magical! I always thought teleportation pad needs both place to be placed with it, but a quick google shows otherwise! Maybe should be alright to use it after all.

P.s. In pevious sims witches can teleport if I'm not mistaken.
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 2:43 AM
Speaking of that, can a witch turn a regular sim into a witch with a spell? If not, that would be what I'd want.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
Speaking of that, can a witch turn a regular sim into a witch with a spell? If not, that would be what I'd want.

Any sims can turn any other sims into a witch. They just need to secure a potion, which you can either make yourself through the alchemy kit (needs high level of alchemy) or you just stalk the elixir shop everyday to see whether one will shows up there. You can use the potion on yourself or other sims.
Alchemist
#7 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:22 AM
Any sims can turn any other sims into a witch. They just need to secure a potion, which you can either make yourself through the alchemy kit (needs high level of alchemy) or you just stalk the elixir shop everyday to see whether one will shows up there. You can use the potion on yourself or other sims.

Sweet! Thank you very much.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 4:34 AM
Also: I want to see custom faerie wings! Angel wings! Halo! Duke Nukem Jetpack!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:01 PM
I can think of a few things that I'd personally like

Toadification of any sim, supernatural or not (Faries get to cast inner beauty on any supernatural, so why can't I make them "one with nature" )
Bring back Hybrids (Witch Vampire Farie would be awesome)
Option of no wings on faries
Magic Makeover changes more variables (Different colour hair, randomized clothing fabric)
More permanent changes to sims (Facelift charm perhaps? Or even a different skin colour)
Higher chance of magic fails
Mystery elixier! What does it do? Nobody knows!
Turn to stone spell?
Zombie attack = instant zombie
Ghosts only at night (Can't stand seeing ghosts in the middle of the day, far too un-natural!)
Autonomous curses/farie pranks/elixier throwing - If my sim had enemies I'd expect them to turn me into a toad, uglyfy me or turn me into a zombie

That's just me being picky, I really like the game, I just with there was a bit more freedom to experiment
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:35 PM
I'd like to use the Conversion Ritual on objects as well as collectibles. It could make going to the junk yard more interesting, if a sim could just turn that broken down stuff into something else.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:37 PM
You can have witch/ghost my witch died and the roommate witnessed it so she was able to take her ashes to the science place and now she is a ghost and a witch she died from a fire. She cased a fire spell and lets just say things did not turn out as planned.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 9:43 PM

6. Not exactly for witches, but I wish for fairies to be able to travel in their fairy form when going out instead of using broom or taxi.

I agree with that one. It looks a little funny for a fairy to be on a broom. Isn't that why they have wings?
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 9:15 AM
More than just toadification. You have Sims Pets? Use Sims Pets!

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/...s-Corpore-.html

I'd also like to see the werewolf option "Cursed Bite" usable by NPC's...but with a fairly respectable chance of beating off the beast (modified by athletic ability).
Scholar
#14 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 10:02 PM
I'd like some useful spells, like repair this, clean this, do the laundry, harvest all vegetables, wash dishes, etc.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 4:25 AM
1. ensorcel (mind control)

2. Summon Meteor (TS3 ambition meteor death)

3. Conjure 2 Instant zombies and added it to current household for 4 hours
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 5:43 PM
i am disappointed at EA for not having lots of spells for wotches there should be telleportation | bein able to turn sim in any occult | clean house | summon friends | be able to make a zombie out of nowhere | able to cure (i think thats sunlight charm not sure) | uhm what more ........ oh yeah to kill peaople (ghost shuld be the death by magic) | I WANT HIBRIDS BACK i want a fairy witch to help with alchemy and i want werevamp or vampwolf lol MORE SPELLS ANY U CAN THINK OF PLEASE MORE !!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 9:04 PM
There have been a few spells I think would be nice. For some reason, I want a spell that will make any object (couch, end table, sleeping bag, etc.) glow so brightly it will light up the entire room. However the object would also act like a second sun, so don't let your vampire stand near the UV fridge for too long...

Another spell I want is a killing curse that instead of killing will drain the very life essence from your victim, making them a hollow corpse. When ol' Grimmy show up, he'll try to bring a ghost out of the body, but there won't be any ghost to create, so he'll just take the body away, not even leaving a gravestone. And for the truly terrible SIm who casts this spell, they'll absorb their victims life essence, which will set them back to the begging of the YA age, & their magic meter will never run out for a week.

While this isn't a spell, I'd like to see a mod that will make vampires turn to ash in the sun, instead of passing out. And a mod to remove those darn sparkles >-<
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 11:41 PM
It would be cool if it would be possible to shoot others with lightning and if they have soaked moodlet or they are standing on a puddle there i chance that they will die and turning others in supernatural types.
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 3:14 PM
Default Witches Teleport

Once Upon A Time "Poof" and Harry Potter "Apparate" to name a couple
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 7:13 AM
Also: I want to see custom faerie wings! Angel wings! Halo! Duke Nukem Jetpack!

I second this, we need the ability to create Jorgen von Strangle fairies.