Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 12:20 PM Last edited by teacherjhooser : 6th Jan 2016 at 2:05 AM. Reason: I think it fits better in this category
Cult of the Llama
This is my first challenge, but I am currently testing and enjoying it. This challenge will be most interesting if you have "get together" expansion.

To start have a high level scientist and use the cloning machine to clone him. This way you have no say in his traits and he has no skills, but he will be equipped with the scientists fully upgraded sim ray. (transfer from scientist to clone, then move clone out of scientists home...It is time for him to find his flock.

recommended mods

no school by azoresman
madame_mamba plain black or white dress with hood (looks like religious robe)
fuller house mod, at least 10 sims

Lot
I chose an apocalypse shelter from the gallery that was huge and added more beds and a jail cell downstairs, I have shared it in the gallery with the title: Cult of the Llama. My profile name is Jackiesim.

Story:
You have no childhood, morals, or conscience. You see the sim race as easily manipulated and weak. You enjoy what you can get out of them, and using your charm and power to control them, when that doesn't work you simply simray control them. You start your cult to gain more power and sims who are loyal to you.

Getting started:
I wanted to start without really controlling what sims end up in the compound. Beggers can't be choosers, so with starting a new cult you must take what you can get. Take one random sim from each of the four closest houses to where you place the compound. I chose all ladies to begin with, and will convince guys to join later.Start your club/cult. make the robes and hoods the uniform, and set the meetings to be at the compound. I set the allowed activities as: gardening, cooking, cleaning, hanging out by fire, hugging, and reading. Banned activities are: Dancing, drinking bar drinks, being mischievous, and watching tv. Put everyone in your household in your club. Then I selected one more outsider to join the club. Start first gathering and get to know everyone. You can only play as your cult leader until after the first gathering is over, I made mine last a long time. Make the gate to the outside world unlockable only to the cult leader before ending your gathering. Now no one can escape. Whoever annoys the cult leader the most/lowest relationship will be moved to the dungeon/cell as a sacrifice. Lock the cell door to everyone but the cult leader, who may torture this follower with simray panic and freeze ray as much as he chooses. Now everyone else is safe until she finally dies, then a new victim must be chosen. Now you may play as all of your household. The cult members may choose to woo the favor of their leader now. The only children allowed in the compound are the spawn of the cult leader. After getting a follower pregnant the leader is no longer interested in that sim romantically and will not allow any more romantic interactions. If this causes the follower to become annoying, then after the child is born she will be moved to the cell. The cult leader continues to invite new followers to join the cult (club) and have gatherings to convince them to move in to the compound. No careers and only the leader is allowed to leave to meet potential followers.

The only way to lose this challenge is to run out of adult followers. One sim must always be in the cell. Have fun!