Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 8:19 AM
What is your Favorite Sims 2 and/or Sims 3 Game
Hi!i!i!i

I wanted to what game the people like the most so first you say if you like Sims 2 or 3, and then you say your favorite expansion pack and the stuff pack! I'll start!

I like Sims 3, my favorite expansion is Sims 3 Uliversity Life and my favorite stuff pack is Sims 3 Hight-End Loft Stuff!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 11:25 AM
I like sims 2, my favoriite exapansion pack is apartment life and favorite stuff pack is teen style stuff.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Banned
#3 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 1:36 PM
I like them both TS2 and TS3 I like their all expansion pack and stuff packs love them both :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nick-the-Greek
Hi!i!i!i

I wanted to what game the people like the most so first you say if you like Sims 2 or 3, and then you say your favorite expansion pack and the stuff pack! I'll start!

I like Sims 3, my favorite expansion is Sims 3 Uliversity Life and my favorite stuff pack is Sims 3 Hight-End Loft Stuff!

Haven't played all the expansions yet but perhaps Sims Supernatural is the expansion that I like the most.. so far.. hehe
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2013 at 11:29 PM
I like both Sims 2 and Sims 3
My favourite Sims 2 EP is University and my favourite SP is Family Fun Stuff
My least favourite Sims 2 EP is Pets and my least favourite SP is Ikea stuff

My favourite Sims 3 EP is University and my favourite SP is Diesel Stuff
Mt least favourite Sims 3 EP is Supernatural and my least favourite SP is Katy Petty Sweet Treats

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 8:34 PM
This is a hard one..
My favorite Sims 2 game would have to be Seasons. It was so much fun! And the clothes were so pretty (I'm a sucker for shopping)!
My favorite Sims 3 game would have to be Supernatural. It is so cool to make your own Fairy, Witch, Werewolf, etc. and you can even do magic spells and all kinds of unique things like that!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 2:52 AM
I have a few.
Sims 2 would be Seasons, Nightlife, Pets and Teen Style stuff.
Sims 3 game would have to be the original and I really, really, really want Ambitions and Generations more Generations than Ambitions.
I know, I'm far behind but I'm not working and my parents think it's good for me to work for what I want, so I'm going to be getting them hopefully VERY soon. Hopefully I'll start working and as soon as The Sims 4 comes out I can get them all at once. I'll reply back if anything has changed.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 12:26 AM
My favorite sims 3 game of all time is the World Adventure one. I really want to be an archeologist when I go to a university (I am taking core classes now). I really like to have my sims visit Egypt because that is the first place I would like to "dig." I also love how the programmers were able to make the monuments and temples look how they are in reality.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 7:07 PM
Late night
Instructor
#10 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 5:54 PM
Island paradise

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 9:41 AM
Easy question!
My favorite game is Sims 2,my favorite EP is Seasons,Pets and Apartament life and my favorite SP is Celebration Stuff!
Call me Stefy! :P

Signature:,,I'm loving the peace,it is my hobby''
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stefana25
Easy question!
My favorite game is Sims 2,my favorite EP is Seasons,Pets and Apartament life and my favorite SP is Celebration Stuff!
Call me Stefy! :P

My favorite game is Sims3 and my favorite expansion pack would have to be "Late Night".
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 7:37 PM
Hmm?
i'm more of S2 girl. i have S3 and don't like it so its just there for collection.

-Apartment Life. Best EP.
-Ikea. Love, love.
-Season. love the change of weather.
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 4:15 AM Last edited by Stormvirvel : 12th Aug 2013 at 4:41 AM.
I love both Sims 2 & 3

My fav expansion for Sims 2...well I love all of them as much I think
Same for the stuff packs except Celebration! Stuff, that one's my least fav.
I think Pets & Apartment life (because of the witches, I loooooove to have witches!) is my absolute favs in total if you count both Sims 2 SP & EP.
I can't play sims 2 though cause it doesn't work on my new computer (a bit sad for that)

My fav expansions for Sims 3 right now are Showtime, Supernatural, Ambitions, Pets, Seasons & Island Paradise (I haven't tried out all yet though so I can't judge properly)
and stuff packs I don't know cause I don't own any yet.

I also love The Sims Castaway Stories it's a fun twist to Sims 2
The other two stories are just boring cause when you have finished the story it's just like playing oridnary sims without the expansion packs.
Even though it's fun you can have agility in the pet story but that's about it really...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 8:32 PM
pets and supernatural