Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 2:39 AM
Default Tessa Thompson (celebrity sim)
Working on Tessa Thompson and I could use some feedback and opinions other than my own.

The only make-up on this sim are lipstick and eyebag lines.
No facemasks, nose masks.

The real deal

my attempt thus far

Feel free to tell me what you see wrong. Her skin tone is off I know, but its as close as I have been able to come thus far.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 10:02 AM
Maybe her nose could be a bit more pinched above the nostrils, but otherwise I think you nailed it. Nice work
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 7:42 PM
Hey thanks, I made her nose bridge a bit slimmer. I also moved her eyes down some as I had her cheekbones to long.
Here is a better side by side comparison if anyone wants to help me out.

Here is the generic Valkyrie outfit I put together.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 8:56 PM
I think this looks very good! You probably need a side view of sims face also to see how that compares. I think these side face pictures are supposed to be that person if they help.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
I think this looks very good! You probably need a side view of sims face also to see how that compares. I think these side face pictures are supposed to be that person if they help.

Thanks for the profile pics they were helpful.
I believe I have her features bang on where they need to be.
Unfortunately her skin color is off so I'm trying to create a custom tone, not going as planned, but what ever does.
I also did 2 of her make-ups from Thor Ragnarok.

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 9:26 PM
She's beautiful - almost an exact copy! Lovely!