Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 5:59 AM
Default looking for sims 1 motive lock/static hack object
hello there

i have been playing the first sims ever since i was 5, not sure why but out of all the sims games (1, 2 and 3) sims 1 will forever be my favorite

anyway, before my old windows XP crashed, i had a wonderful hack called "magic fruitcake", some of you might of heard of that... im able to play the sims on my windows 7 now but i tried looking for the magic fruitcake again but the old site is now some weird advertising site that i dont understand why its an advertising only site (oh yes, because people LOVE online advertisements )

there are motive booster hack objects but no 24/7 static/lock objects for motives anymore... if there are im having 0% luck in finding them!!

does anyone happen to know anywhere i can get the magic fruitcake again (since the old site no longer exists, im certain the "no share unless given permission" thing no longer applies? so i guess the hack can now be shared?), something similar to the magic fruitcake (a one sim constant use, can stop using at any time, never spoils, 24/7 static motives at "level 9" for all sims on the lot) or any creators can re-make the magic fruitcake (buy mode price was $70) or use a different usable object (computer, chips, shower?! , etc.) and price it at $100 or less in the game?

if anyone out there can help out, i will truly be FOREVER grateful and be FOREVER in your debt!!

thank you for taking the time to read!!
-A9FG
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 7:59 AM
I have an object, a table lamp, which can boost sims motives in different ways. If you like to have the file I can send it to you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 3:07 AM
Do you mind sending it to me too? Started playing Sims 1 also and need this desperatley! Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 5:54 PM
started playing Sims1 again. I have a cake and wine that fills up all motives. I'll send it also to you guys if you're interested. happy simming
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 3:40 PM
what im mainly looking for is the object to make the motives static/lock for all sims on that entire lot. i loved to have 24/7 parties and invite the whole neighborhood over haha! i already have some motive enhancers such as a potion machine and a happy cake but my sims motives just decay eventually anyway.... if those objects can lock the motives please let me know!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 11:43 PM Last edited by Chicken0895 : 6th Aug 2013 at 11:55 PM.
Try CTOSims , a website dedicated to preserving creations for the sims 1. You need at least ten posts there to see all the files, however they do have something called "SOS- Fruit Cake" that seems to match your description.

Edit: There is a end table that does what you describe here .

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 11:16 AM
wow they have so many of the old mods i remember!! thank you so much for this site!! :D