Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:13 AM
Default You've got to be kidding?!
Here I am, all excited for TS3. Main excitment? Liam O'Dourke and his roomies. I go on the game and The Hipp Household (his house) isn't there. WHHAAAAT? I've seen other people say the same (google is your friend, kiddies) How can they do that? On the Sims Wiki it says they are a pre-made family and all. WTF, EA?

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:34 AM
I want Liam.

He's not there.

I feel cheated.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:49 AM
This is actually funny. I cut a few paragraphs from my "review" about how probably no one gave a crap about the pre-loaded characters, and that evolution was not anywhere near as much needed for their storylines as it was for game mechanics.

This proves me wrong. Someone cares.
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xoovermindox
This proves me wrong. Someone cares.

Of course we care. We're obsessed fans.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 9:08 AM
hmm. I did have a thing for cassandra. Except whenever she turned briskly her hair caught me in the eye.

&& Bella looks less pretty this time around.
Theorist
#6 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 9:45 AM
I am pretty sure Liam was just a pre-made Sim and if you go through the pre-mades in CAS you will find him (or if it isn't him it sure looks a lot like him). I've been through there twice so far and each time picked him out easily. As for his roommates, though, someone was saying they don't think they're off of pre-made Sims.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:22 PM
Honestly. Those characters were cut out, and replaced with a plethora of the most boring npcs imaginable.