Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 8:54 PM
Purchasing more points
Has anyone actually seen the cash card in stores that can be used to buy Sim points? I bought my game from Target and not only did they NOT have a bonus download for an object but none of those cards either. I prefer not to give EA my credit card information. After I use my free 1000 points I want to use the cash cards (or whatever they're called) for other things if they interest me enough.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:34 PM
Why? Why? Why? don't give EA your hard earned money like that, the store is a rip-off.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:37 PM
I've heard that you can buy cards at Best Buy--I wouldn't know though, since I don't want to buy from the store. :-/
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:37 PM
The points/store are a rip off...but if you absolutely must have them, Best Buy is selling cards for half off through June 6.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:39 PM
They have them at most grocery stores here, like safeway (vons), Bel aire markets. I have seen them for a few months. Even though I bought points I am not happy about the price. Seriously if it wasn't for begging kids they wouldn't have got a cent from me.