Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:31 AM
Default Erm Baby Trouble? oh & Blur!
Lol Ok so I've got my hands on sims 3 & well decided to start with two single moms a boy & a girl both kids. The boy's mom really annoyed me nearly when they hit teens so she had a little accident with the fire places >.> anyways!

Kids are now young adults & married. So far they've had a girl & then a boy. She wants another kid well... I can't get her pregant! I'm serious it was funny at first but now both the parents have fertility treatment, are full green everything and erm nope..still no pregancy what gives any idea's??

I've tried 'try for baby' about twenty or so times now lol so I'm not sure if it was the day or something.. ooh

and does anyone know how to de-blur. I tried the old version of intprop censorgridsize 0 but no luck there.

Creator of the Mandelson Ave Lot Series (W.I.P)
I'm discribed as a generally loving pain in your arse
Can arse kick to bring back common sense as needed :p
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:40 AM
There is a no censor blur fix for the game. PM me and I'll see if I can help you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:46 AM
ty Momi, Not really worried bout it but i thought there was post to be an option in game ie no nude vs nude eh lol dun matter lol. As far as the baby thing goes.. idk lol

Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:57 AM
Yeah, they didn't include that this time - probably due to that crazy guy who thinks games like this rot our brians, idk. They've got a mod for it here: http://www.fileplanet.com/201133/20...ensor-Patch-Mod

Not sure what is up with the babies though. So far I haven't had any problems with getting a baby when I tell them to try for one. It has worked every time for me so far - all 2-3 times I've done that so far, that is! =)

What age group is the sim you are trying to get pregnant? I have heard that the young adult age is more the baby processing age group, while the adult age lessens the chances of pregnancy. Have you noticed how when you create an adult age sim they've already started to get lines on their face? GEEZ! That makes it seem more like the "adult" stage is in the 40's or higher. They should have just named it "mid-life crisis" stage instead!
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 1:17 AM
Ihave found that my sim got pregnant with out the chime. Wait and see if she gets nauseous due to unknown causes, pretty soon it'll tel you she is pregnant
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:29 AM
lol, well when i got back into game she was pregant yet she wasn't when I saved lol. So now she has four kids 1 girl, 3 boys. When you have the kid at home seems you can't pick one of the traits. I couldn't at least. Two boys one was clumsy, one was excitable lol so I have a evil clumsy baby and a genius excitable kid lol. All the kids but the evil are genius cuz both parents are lol dun ask me how that happened lol

Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:34 AM
Actually that is probably due to what kind of mood your Sim was in for most of the time she was pregnant. I think when you are able to keep your Sim happy as possible through the pregnancy, then you are allowed to pick two traits. If you have a hard time keeping them happy and fulfilling wishes, then you only get 1 trait choice. You probably will still end up with a total of 5 by the tme you're an adult, but being able to apply two of them when they are that young can make it easier on their ability to learn and keep them happy when they're toddlers.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:45 PM Last edited by spithead : 5th Jun 2009 at 3:04 PM.
momicajack - I went to fireplanet and got the download but am having problems getting it to work. I got the resource download from this site and set up my mods/packages and put it there but the blur is still there. I removed my resources folder, created a new one, put it there - still had a blur. I replaced the bin folder - put it there - still had a blur. Should I put it someplace else? ...and thanks for the link!