Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 6:56 AM
Default !HELP! I can't delete a railing
So i just built a house and the master bedroom was on a split level on the bottom. Then i decided to get rid of the split level and add floor on the top of the bottom level. Every thing was covered but i couldn't delete the railing for the stairs going into the split level. I could delete the stairs but the railing remaind. I used the sledgehammer and click on the railing and it said cant delete

(link on making a split level house) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dm7FOJG6Pk
HELP!!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 5:09 PM
Could you post a screenshot of this? Also, try going up or down a level and try deleting the railing from there. Can you do it with the sledgehammer, or by selecting the railing tool and clicking on it with CTRL pressed?
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 6:20 PM
Some mods like awesomemod or mastercontroller have a nuke feature and can delete nearly everything.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 7:42 PM
!FIXED! I really don't know what went wrong but i quit the game (went to sleep) and started playing the sims3 and the railling was GONE. Sooo i guess try restarting your game if this happens