Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:12 AM
My teen mother Mariana and her son, Leo.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 9:13 PM

Not totally incompetent I guess
Instructor
#103 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 9:15 PM Last edited by Vss2eip : 5th Oct 2013 at 9:16 PM. Reason: grr
I posted this in a Sims 3 thread for some comparison, but I might as well post it here:

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#104 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 4:20 AM
'Swift Eagle' from Cave Bear Tribe from my TOT challenge.

Ballancer

Chew toy

And basher!
As eldest born and heir he is fathers pride and joy.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 6:08 AM

Richard DeBateau, youngest of the DeBateau family and heir to the family estate

Here are some more Patel kiddies. Twins, Jasvinder and Kasi, the youngest of the Patel brood and definitely the last of them. Ana keeps rolling the have 10 kids wants, but that's not happening, no matter how cute her and Ramir's kids are.

Jasvinder

Kasi
Mad Poster
#106 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 4:56 PM

One more picture of Laika Weiss as a toddler, discovering what a Gramma is. This isn't actually how Dora Ottomas had planned to spend the night of her wedding with Laika's Grampa, but when you marry a virgin you have to be patient.

Uncle Jeremiah is not paying attention to Crane Hawkins, and that will never do!

Jim Spitzig bonds with his niece Estella Todd.

Vidalia Onions carries her Grampa's face into a new generation!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#107 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 4:44 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 12th Oct 2013 at 5:09 PM.

My Ottomas twins - Sarah and Sophie, Sarah was born first and is also the twin on the left. They're going to be interesting to play; Sarah is very grouchy while Sophie is very nice, yet they're both Sagittariuses. Also, so far the only way the recognize them so far, other than by their clothes, is by their eyebrows. (At least you can tell them somewhat apart. I've had twin babies in TS2 before that looked EXACTLY the same, and some that even ended up looking either close to or exactly alike as well. An example of those twins are Lewis and Clark Lovell. You can find them somewhere in the random picture thread as toddlers and children, I believe.) ...So yeah.

EDIT: Well that was random. ...
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 5:57 AM

This is Willa.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 6:51 PM

Gabriel Green's alien baby, Lyudmi

As a toddler

Elfa Cordial, daughter of Kim and Vidcund Cordial.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#110 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 3:06 PM
Wrong thread carlydunham, but your baby looks really cute with the new cc clothes and hair. :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 7:29 AM Last edited by LaylaRox : 3rd Nov 2013 at 7:57 AM.
Default Lucy
So I began playing Sims 2. Here's my current toddler, Lucy, as of right now... Her parents, Jen and David are expecting another child.
]
Field Researcher
#112 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 10:32 PM
Happy Birthday Bilbo!

Looks like grandma Olivia is verry exited
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#113 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 10:42 PM
I made this as a baby shower card for a simmer who is due to have her first baby soon.

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#114 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 11:27 PM

Lab Assistant
#115 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 2:50 AM
Dorothy

Marco

Elisa

Jordan

If you leave me now…
Field Researcher
#116 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 11:55 PM
Nelly has a verry special granpa

Lab Assistant
#117 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 3:41 PM
This is Murphy. I adore him <3

Scholar
#118 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 3:06 AM
Test Subject
#119 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 3:42 AM Last edited by JulySims2 : 11th Sep 2014 at 11:14 PM.
Okay, I promise, that's the last batch of pictures from me for today. I just have so much fun playing the curious family!

Pascal Curious & Tycho Curious

Pascal gave birth to an alien baby boy. I named him Tycho since that was the name of his son in the PSP game.

Oh, yeah right, Lazlo was watching the whole giving birth thing, eating the leftover pizza. What a strange family!
(Vidcund is not on those pictures because he got abducted by aliens as well...
Normally the chance of abduction is very very low and now he gets abducted stargazing for the first time?)
Field Researcher
#120 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JulySims2
Okay, I promise, that's the last batch of pictures from me for today. I just have so much fun playing the curious family!

Pascal Curious & Tycho Curious

Pascal gave birth to an alien baby boy. I named him Tycho since that was the name of his son in the PSP game.

Oh, yeah right, Lazlo was watching the whole giving birth thing, eating the leftover pizza. What a strange family!
(Vidcund is not on those pictures because he got abducted by aliens as well... Normally the chance of abduction is very very low and now he gets abducted stargazing for the first time?)

The Curious Brother's Lot has a higher chance of being abducted than the rest of the game
Mad Poster
#121 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 2:01 PM
Actually, Vidcund's abduction (if you let him fulfill his stargazing want within a certain time window) is scripted. So if you send him to stargaze as soon as he wants to, it's a guaranteed event; but if you wait till after that, the odds revert to normal. The first time I played I remember I had Lazlo on the roof constantly, trying to get another baby, but no dice!

And, just to make this a legitimate picture post, here's Patrick Cooke, son of Julien and Trisha Traveller, learning to escape his crib.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#122 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 11:03 AM
Frieda Subject kisses on her new grandson Isaac Evans.

And new big sister Freya Lam holds her other baby brother Magni. (Despite Beth's ambivalence towards her mother-in-law, she still agreed to let Joshua name Magni after Frieda's father. After all, Isaac's name was Beth's pick.)

Beth pouts about not getting to do the first feeding.

And Joshua gives Isaac a bath in the sink.

(Joshua had a lower initial STR/LTR with Isaac than with Magni for some reason. I think he felt guilty about that because he kept favoring Isaac afterwards until he became best friends with him as well.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#123 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 8:39 PM
A Christmas hello from some tiny tykes

Test Subject
#124 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 4:43 PM Last edited by JulySims2 : 11th Sep 2014 at 10:50 PM.
Thysia Curious

This is kind of the same baby as in my last post in this thread. Only that it's female.
My neighbourhoods all got corrupted. I had saves from Petersholm but not from the maxis neighbourhoods
so I'm replaying the curious brothers since I wasn't that far with them.

Pascal giving birth to a girl was kind of unexpected and uncalled for.
So I had to explain to you what happened because I'll be posting more pictures of her.

Vidcund hasn't got abducted either... But I'm not too worried about that

My Simblr: Julke-Sims
Instructor
#125 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 3:21 AM
This is Bridger Jacquet, the first-born son of Gilbert and Mae (Attention) Jacquet. He was a cute little toddler.

Monica (Leong) Gieke holds her newborn daughter Saylor. Unbeknownst to Monica's husband Chester, Saylor is not his daughter, her father is actually Monica's secret lover Bret Worthington, which makes her the first born grandchild of Frances J. Worthington III and Shelby (Attention) Worthington.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Page 5 of 42