Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#226 Old 22nd May 2010 at 11:31 PM
I wonder if Sims can make sex in the washer. I MEAN, WOO HOO.

I never thought about that but I doubt it or they would have said the washer and dryer was wohoo spots. I wish they would add shower wohoos. I can't wait to try out the time machine wohoo.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 23rd May 2010 at 6:12 AM
I can't wait to find out about the pre made families that come with Ambitions...whoo...8 days and counting...and yes I pre-ordered...I even took the day off of work so I can play in peace...and no I am not ashamed of taking a vacation day to play the sims...but I guess I should be!! LOL

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart." - William Butler Yeats
#228 Old 23rd May 2010 at 6:45 AM
I can't wait either. I hope the Calienti sisters are returning as well as the Pleasents and Dreamers. I'm also taking a vacation that whole week.
Eminence Grise
#229 Old 23rd May 2010 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer

One doesn't woohoo in the washer. One woohoos ON the washer. Preferably during the spin cycle :p

Quote: Originally posted by damned_queen
Native speaker of Dutch coming through....

The "recycling center" in the translation is a "kringloopwinkel" in the original, this means it is a shop where you can buy stuff second hand and probably can sell old things to as well, so yeah it would definitely fit the eco theme

So that would be the consignment store, where sims can sell their creations for other sims to buy.
Retired
retired moderator
#230 Old 23rd May 2010 at 11:50 AM
Argh. I wish they had hands-ons in NZ so I could find out more about that damned Consignment Store's mechanics. Driving me crazy wondering!

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 23rd May 2010 at 1:52 PM
They should have one here in the usa. The guy lives in fisherman's wharf and i'd be happy to fly down there again to get some testing done
Lab Assistant
#232 Old 23rd May 2010 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
One doesn't woohoo in the washer. One woohoos ON the washer. Preferably during the spin cycle :p

Sri, you almost owed me a new laptop monitor and keyboard for that one. I had just taken a drink when I read that!
Instructor
#233 Old 23rd May 2010 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
One woohoos ON the washer. Preferably during the spin cycle :p

Explains a few things about Bill O'Reilly ...
Field Researcher
#234 Old 23rd May 2010 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by acidsugar
I can't wait to find out about the pre made families that come with Ambitions...whoo...8 days and counting...and yes I pre-ordered...I even took the day off of work so I can play in peace...and no I am not ashamed of taking a vacation day to play the sims...but I guess I should be!! LOL

Noone should never feel shame for doing the things that make you happy. Or so I keep telling myself when I stay too long on MTS.
Lab Assistant
#235 Old 23rd May 2010 at 11:28 PM
Havent played the Sims 3 much lately. Waiting for Ambitions then doing a complete reset of everything, then start anew :D. Just need to figure out some ideas to work with.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#236 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 2:18 PM
I'll be posting pics of the new furniture and such sometime today. I also noticed an interesting tidbit:
With every new expansion, we get a new color of Hydrangea.

Base Game: Blue
World Adventures: Pink
Ambitions: White

Theres also a new animal Cut-Out

Base Game (Riverview): Cow and I think a llama.
World Adventures: Camel
Ambitions: Deer

I'm also sure you all know about the Gnomes :p
Test Subject
#237 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54

Theres also a new animal Cut-Out

Base Game (Riverview): Cow and I think a llama.
World Adventures: Camel
Ambitions: Deer

I'm also sure you all know about the Gnomes :p

Dude, that is not a deer. It's actually a jackalope. (Don't ask me how I know :p)
Forum Resident
#238 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikodante
Dude, that is not a deer. It's actually a jackalope. (Don't ask me how I know :p)

That is a jackalope!!! Wow.

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#239 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:59 PM
oh, I wasn't paing attention. there is also a new cheat, involving the foundation tool. Its called PlaceFrizes [on/off]
Inventor
#240 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 4:14 PM
Actually, I saw some type of animal running across the ground in Twinbrook. I had my camera view set up from the ground a bit and looking at some land near a lot. It happened too fast for me to see what it was. It wasn't birds or a sim. Anyone know what it is?
Instructor
#241 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
oh, I wasn't paing attention. there is also a new cheat, involving the foundation tool. Its called PlaceFrizes [on/off]

Its placeFriezes On/Off and THAT is how they did those "half walls" under the roofs.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#242 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 4:40 PM
I can honestly say, I have no idea. I haven't really been playing, as much as building. My games runs like crap when there us a sim on the lot. :p

anywho:

The Garden Set: Consists of A Chair and an End Table. Other activitys thrown in for fun
Instructor
#243 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer

You must be some kind of contortionist, as I don't think I could ever properly 'woo-hoo' in a washing machine.
Page 10 of 10