Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laurbake
Has anyone tried to see if sims in the education profession also get the day(s) off?

Yes they do.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 6:03 PM
Just so anyone who's annoyed at this issue is aware, we've been griping about it in the random legacy challenge thread recently. Possibly as a result, there's now a mod out by Nona which allows your students to complete extra credit homework when school is out of session due to a snow day. I haven't tried it out in my game yet, but if it works as advertised then it should fix the issue.

My sims blog
Currently playing: Katran Random Legacy
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 11:36 AM
Unfortunately that link doesn't work. y Sims also get snow days ALL winter, even when I use the weather machine and didn't have any snow on the ground ONCE.

I play Sims in German, so I apologize in advance for any "funny/wrong English term" I might use when describing something about the game. ;)
Page 3 of 3