Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 2:34 PM
Default Video Game, Black screen TV
Please help me...
I have showtime expansion pack and I buy the biggest tv, when my sims play video games my tv goes black, i cant understand what is the problem please help me !
Screenshots
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 2:57 PM
What mods are you using, and are they up to date?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 4:16 PM
I have this same problem
I have Seasons, Supernatural, Late Night, Generations, and World Adventures installed

Could it be a problem with Seasons?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
What mods are you using, and are they up to date?

I have all store items from 2011 till 2013, and store fixes...
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 10:52 PM
If you don't turn on the TV before playing, the screen is black. I don't know when that changed, but it happened to me and I panicked. I had the sims to stop playing, turned on the TV and then direct them to play video games, the picture was on. *shrugs*

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 11:13 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 28th Jan 2013 at 12:53 AM.

Yes.... I have the same problem...
The games like

"The Rugby"
"The Skateboard"
"The Racing"

are working properly except

"Pets"

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 7:40 AM
EA has finally fixed the problem
Here' the latest pic

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020