Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 6:52 AM
Default Seasons and NRAAS Patch 1.50
Before I Updated To 1.50 Are There Any Issues Using NRAAS Master Controller With Patch 1.50 Just Bougth Seasons and Wanted To Know If Anyone Was Having Any Issues With Seasons and 1.50 and NRAAS Mods ?

The Reason I ask Last Time I Updated to 1.50 Master Controller Wasn,t Working With 1.50
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 7:24 AM
as long as you have the most current version, you should be fine.

But you should probably ask questions about Twallan's mods on his own site, as 1) there is a good chance that your question may have already been addressed and 2) modders support their own work, and going to the source to get answers is always best.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 1:13 AM
The 1.50 Patch should be fine with Seasons I just downloaded the Overwatch mod today and it works good
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 6:17 PM
Twallan has been "tweaking" the mods for 1.50, so your best bet is to pop in over at NRAAS and check the "State of the Mod" section frequently. I think I've redone several 1.50 patch mods from NRAAS. But as far as I know, I've had minimal problems with Master Controller 1.50, except some minor script errors, you might also want to get Twallans Script Error Mod as well.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigga07
check the "State of the Mod" section frequently.

Personally, I would suggest monitoring this page: https://nraas.wikispaces.com/Update+History

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.