Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dana Modular Sofa

by blake_boy Posted 7th Dec 2006 at 9:15 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2008 at 9:58 PM by -Maylin-

191 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 180 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Top Secret Researcher
#151 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 6:28 AM
Awesome set, although I think an update for pets should be put. I noticed that pets cannot sit on your modular sofa's nor can they scratch (although I don't want that to happen...)

Anyway, thank you for going out of your way for making this! I think all of the simmers here appreciate what you did!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#152 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
Awesome set, although I think an update for pets should be put. I noticed that pets cannot sit on your modular sofa's nor can they scratch (although I don't want that to happen...)

Anyway, thank you for going out of your way for making this! I think all of the simmers here appreciate what you did!

Yeh, thing is Ive already uninstalled the sims game altogether now. So if I happen to get them installed again, then ill get round to it, whenever that may be. Hope you can forgive me for being a lazy bone
Test Subject
#153 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 7:06 AM
This is lovely, i cant believe you ever doubted yourself!
Test Subject
#154 Old 10th May 2008 at 2:23 PM
Wow, this is AWESOME!!!
But,when I downloaded this sofa,
I don't know how to make it Longer.
Do we stick them together?
I got only 1 sofa that is only for1 Sim
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#155 Old 12th May 2008 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by William Cruz
Wow, this is AWESOME!!!
But,when I downloaded this sofa,
I don't know how to make it Longer.
Do we stick them together?
I got only 1 sofa that is only for1 Sim

You place 2 or more side by side so they join up. If that doesnt work, then: Have you downloaded Inges patch and put it in your downloads folder? Also, youll need the ep Nightlife and you cannot have shaklins sectionalsofa patch in your downloads folder.
Field Researcher
#156 Old 20th May 2008 at 2:24 PM
These are lovely. Just what I've been lacking and looking for. Now I'll be able to have normal houses. Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#157 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 10:14 AM
can anyone tell me where I can find the lamps
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 7:34 PM
Wowie! Love it, thank you!
Test Subject
#159 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 10:58 AM
thank you! love it

where we can find the reflective flooring ?
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:16 AM
ooh, perrfect. thanks..
Scholar
#161 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:02 AM
Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with these not working after installing Apartment Life? Have tried checking with the hack conflict detector, but no luck. Could it be from the new modular sofa in AL? 'Cause, actually, ALL the modular sofas aren't working for me. *sigh*

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 3:13 AM
I just stopped in to say, this is my all time favourite couch. Even more than the Annie. I love it so much i just lost ALL my CC and this is one of the first things i have come back for.
Top Secret Researcher
#163 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kattenijin
Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with these not working after installing Apartment Life? Have tried checking with the hack conflict detector, but no luck. Could it be from the new modular sofa in AL? 'Cause, actually, ALL the modular sofas aren't working for me. *sigh*

That could be the problem, but I wouldn't see why modular sofa's wouldn't work without Inge's patch. Inge has updated the patch for Apartment Life though, or said it worked, can't remember which one. So I'd probably replace the old patch you downloaded with the new one if you haven't.

By the way Blake, I have found that Jfade has made a pets custom content updater. I suppose it's for those without pets who want to update their content.

http://www.djssims.com/index.php?category=1&subcat=5

It should be the 4th download.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#164 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 4:01 PM
cheers for the info fway, thats gonna be pretty useful. When i get out of this lazy habit then maybe Ill update the sofa..
Wiki Wizard
#165 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 7:07 PM
Wow, this is fabulous, thanks and well done! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#166 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:14 PM
it loooksss so great!
btw where did u get the glossy floors?
Test Subject
#167 Old 12th May 2009 at 1:19 AM
Im sorry because this is not part of this but where do you get these beautiful floors? I have seen these in many Thumbnails and I want some too! lol, this is really awesome and could you provide me a link for the floor tile?
Forum Resident
#168 Old 22nd May 2009 at 1:03 PM
Great - and .zip!

Grabitgrabitgrabitgrabit...

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#169 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:01 PM
The floors are Murano's creations from the sims resource
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 24th May 2009 at 10:57 AM
well done looks great
Test Subject
#171 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 11:04 AM
They look great! But where can I find a floor that shines like the one you have in the picture?
Test Subject
#172 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:17 PM
This is your FIRST upload woah...... those are awsome!!!!
#173 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 6:51 PM
These are special enough on their own, but they`re absolutely outstanding for a first upload!

...need... ...more... ...sectionals...

Ah, have you ever gotten around to doing the pillow-less version, or updating for Seasons?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#174 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 5:06 PM
Hi, i love this they're really nice and modern, just wondering where is the relfelctive floor from?? x
Test Subject
#175 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 3:47 PM
*crys*these sofa are the best ever made in sims history
Page 7 of 8