Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#101 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 3:29 PM
Ella and Christopher are ADORABLE.

Doria Fawl, new addition to Corr/Sands/Fawl family.
Basically, an omen!
*and I just need to point out that they just bought that chair, the first time it's been used...EVER!*
And she makes this out of it

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#102 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 6:30 PM
And a second child... daughter again
Nennie Fawl

Lab Assistant
#103 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 3:40 AM
My toddler Lizzie being potty-trained by her mother. She looks just like her and her mother is extra protective of her.

Lizzie and her father dressed up for a party. Of course it was also a vampire party and daddy didn't exactly tell mommy he was taking her along before leaving so mommy was very angry with him when they got back.
Inventor
#104 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 7:50 AM
Harry

Test Subject
#105 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 7:57 PM Last edited by JosseJunjin : 17th Sep 2011 at 9:06 PM.
I had a major baby boom in my Legacy today... four little guys.

First Satoshi Norton, he looks a lot like his mom exept for the black hair which is from his father.

Three sim days later his twin younger brothers arrived Shingo and Sousuke Norton.
I am so happy whit them since I belive they are identical! my sim twins tend to never look completly alike

Sousuke was acully born whit black hair but since they are so alike I changed it to blonde in the mirror ^^,
and their mother is blonde so I wanted to even it out to have the twins being blondes
And also I think they look slightly more like their dad unlike Satoshi.

And last is Ryutaro Norton, who was born two days after Satoshi and one they before the twins. Ryutaro is their uncle
Ryutaro is the younger brother of Satoshi, Shingo and Sousuke's father Riku.

Ryutaro was a bit of an accident, lol. I wanted his parent's to woohoo but I clicked on make a baby instead
So yeah 3 sim days later Ryu arrived. Both of his parent's are elders now

So at the moment I have four toddlers walking/crawling around...

But I also have two young adults and two elders that looks after them, FULL HOUSE
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 6:28 PM
The Pond triplets! (left to right) - Cat, Doe and Wren; three adorable little sisters to Fox Pond, and sweet daughters to Elijah and Alice Pond.

Cat is the more tomboy-ish one of the girls. She's a friendly little one, always there to have a chat with her family. Here she is, showing off one of the Hogwarts House tops I made.

Doe is the doe-eyed darling, the sweet and clumsy one - just like her mother.

Wren is the smartest sister, and is already showing signs of being a budding artist!

GENEVIE:
writer, philosopher, simmer.
Test Subject
#107 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 3:49 AM
William Frail, Adelle's and Arthur's firstborn son. :D
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#108 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 12:32 PM
lucy born in the game

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HEAVEN-SENT
@JNAS2006 --- awww thank you yeah i am a House of Night fan i think there books are great.

Andy Redbird,Aphordite's first child.

Sorry I've been away from sims for a while(I find I need to alternate between my favorite games to stay interested in any of them) so I didn't realize that you'd replied. Andy is absolutely ADORABLE! And I agree whole heartedly, I'm 24 years old, but I've been hooked on the House of Night books since I picked the first one up(I finished it that day and went right into the next one.... I LOVE to read!)
Forum Resident
#110 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 2:53 PM
this is lochie james son of lucy who is now a teenage mum he was born in the game he looks so much like she did as a toddler

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Forum Resident
#111 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 6:29 PM
Shay Fawl, third daughter
Test Subject
#112 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 12:29 PM
Twins Jack and Leo Wright.
Jack is dark haired, Leo is bald(!).

Jack

Leo
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 10:00 PM
ADORABLE toddlers everyone! As usual XD

Ok so here's my gen 4 heir by default(this generation 1st born heir was rolled, so he just got lucky :P)

Miles Westwood

He's got his mothers skintone, fathers blonde hair and yet AGAIN the blue green eyes that just won't go away!(I created my founder with those eyes, and so far EVERY heir has had them :/)
Test Subject
#114 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 1:45 AM
Miles! I must have him. He's adorable.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by electronewt
Miles! I must have him. He's adorable.

lol thank you XD I have to admit he's grown on me, at first I was disappointed that my heir was yet ANOTHER boy with greenish blue eyes AND his father's blonde hair. But he's so entertaining, and I noticed today that his hair isn't the EXACT shade of his dads so it came from a past relative
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 8:06 PM
Meet Ivy - the first adopted daughter of my self-sim (Genevieve) and my real-life girlfriend (Alice):

Cuddles with mama -

Usually the babies you adopt are pretty odd looking, but Ivy is a cutie

GENEVIE:
writer, philosopher, simmer.
Test Subject
#117 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 10:35 PM
Ivy is adorable!

Tynne & Josh had another set of twin boys, this time both had full heads of hair.

Matt

Oliver having cuddles with his big brother Leo
Test Subject
#118 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 11:43 PM
Everyone has such adorable tots! Here's one from my first and favorite (I just started playing last week) family, David Shephard

Forum Resident
#119 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:53 AM
So many adorable babies! Pretty sure I exhausted the poor love button!

Kangin Howard

Lab Assistant
#120 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 7:02 PM
My legacy has relations all over town now. This is Eve who is my current heir's step sister.
After my Heir's mother died, my game made his step dad remarry and have two daughters.
I do like story progression, keeps things interesting.

Forum Resident
#121 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 6:04 AM
^ She's gorgeous. Ugh, and her eyes. : D <3

Kangin Howard

Sim Princess in Pink
#122 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 4:41 PM
Cute toddlers everyone .

Bobby with son Oliver

Oliver with Mummy Emma

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Sim Princess in Pink
#123 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 2:23 AM
Emma has since had another three children (that's what comes of 12 hours of non stop playing >.<) . . .

Her second eldest, Healey.

And Twins Maisie and Joy

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Forum Resident
#124 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 7:43 AM
Kangin Howard

Field Researcher
#125 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 5:46 PM Last edited by no.[666]bicycle : 26th Oct 2011 at 6:08 AM.
Emily and Abiss's little one, Kimberly lockheart:

toddler stage:

Page 5 of 18