Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 12:19 AM
Default Is your alien brain power messed up?
I noticed that the motive mobile wasn't powering up my alien's brain power. I didn't think that was a huge deal, but one day she ran off and went to sleep instead of renewing her energy. This kind of broke her. Afterwards, she'd get the "sleepy" moodlet if she didn't sleep for a few hours every day. Even though her brain power motive is maxed, she's still sleepy.

I just wondered if anyone else had problems with this or is this unique to my environment?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie
I noticed that the motive mobile wasn't powering up my alien's brain power. I didn't think that was a huge deal, but one day she ran off and went to sleep instead of renewing her energy. This kind of broke her. Afterwards, she'd get the "sleepy" moodlet if she didn't sleep for a few hours every day. Even though her brain power motive is maxed, she's still sleepy.

I just wondered if anyone else had problems with this or is this unique to my environment?

Same thing is happening to me. Anyone have a fix for this?
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 5:47 PM
Happened to me to, haven't played them since