Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:46 AM
Hey thar!

DECEPTICONS....TEXTURE-IZE!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:29 AM
Hi everyone! Sydney sider here.
Test Subject
#78 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 1:27 PM
hi wilma, here from victoria.
Test Subject
#79 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 8:11 AM
Hi Aussies,Gday from WA
What luck i have just come across your Group and here i am.
My name is Lorraine.
I live in West Australia-Rural Wheatbelt Town.
70k past York,the town of the Jazz Festival.
I started playing thesims1 & of course now-thesims2 for 5 or 6 years.
Just bought Photoshop elements7-i Dont know how to use it.
No one seems to know what the Sims are in this small town.
I am a Home Educator for my Daughter.
Good to be here.
Field Researcher
#80 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 7:39 AM
Hey everyone.....im from NSW.
Im normally known in the Sims community as NeonAngel but i couldnt have that user name here!!!

Im really into the Sims games and have been for about 6 years. I like building and recently got into clothing recolors. I love taking screen shots of my Sims too, thats probably my fave. I have recently started uploading my content here and its being received well. :lovestruc

Im a loyal Sims 2 player but i dont mind building in the Sims 3, i LOVE the plants and landscaping options in it. I still have fond memories of Sims 1 and there are a lot of things i miss about it. Good old days!

Anyway i just wanted to stop by and say hi......so hi!!!! ;P
Test Subject
#81 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NeonSim
Hey everyone.....im from NSW.
Im normally known in the Sims community as NeonAngel but i couldnt have that user name here!!!

Im really into the Sims games and have been for about 6 years. I like building and recently got into clothing recolors. I love taking screen shots of my Sims too, thats probably my fave. I have recently started uploading my content here and its being received well. :lovestruc

Im a loyal Sims 2 player but i dont mind building in the Sims 3, i LOVE the plants and landscaping options in it. I still have fond memories of Sims 1 and there are a lot of things i miss about it. Good old days!

Anyway i just wanted to stop by and say hi......so hi!!!! ;P

I come from NEW SOUTH WALES too!!! I near live in Lismore but that's all i'll say. While I'm here can someone P-L-E-A-S-E tell me how to download for the Sims 3! I've tried EVERYTHING !

I LOVE HOTRODS!!!

Page 4 of 4