Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 3:33 AM Last edited by sims2cass : 15th Dec 2009 at 2:41 AM. Reason: Forget to add something
Default I'm a Team Jake fan too!!
Quote: Originally posted by FoldingFetish
Lol; it seems everyone here is basically saying "i like twilight BUT..." so im gonna stick with the trend. I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love (teehee, Twilight quote) with the Twilight Saga and movies. Im Team Jake, though im not a Cullen hater! Now here comes the BUT in my comment:
The only fault i have managed to identify in the saga so far is in the movies; Edward. I mean, Rob depicted him OK, but he needs some SERIOUS anti-depressents. If he doesn't smile more, he's gonna get wrinkles on that lovely face!!
>.> Good thing vamps don't get wrinkles.

:lovestruc I'm a Jake fan too. I dont completely hate the Cullens but Edward is competely obessed with keeping Bella safe. What ever happened to Jake's purpose in the story with wanting to win Bella over??? *NEW MOON MOVIE SPOILER* The film is awesome. Who care's what the critics say?? I bet most of them dont have teenage girls or kids.. *SPOILER ENDS HERE* Besides, Jake I love Seth Clearwater. He's very much like Jake in many ways except for the Bella bit.*ECLIPSE CASTING SPOILER* I can't wait to see BooBoo Stewart play Seth in the Eclipse film in 2010! *ECLIPSE CASTING SPOILER ENDS HERE*:lovestruc

"He was my best friend. I would always love him, and it would never, ever be enough."- Bella Swan on her friendship with Jacob
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 9:50 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG*lots of more OMGS* I LUV TWILIGHT who read breaking dawn in a day. (I did cuz i finished 3 and my friend was borowing it from her friend and i got it 4 ONE day.... I read it nonstop. I was SOOOOO sleep deprived. But then it snowed and we were out for 3 days go figure but any way TEAM ALICE :lovestruc My clairvoyant BFF

LOL if life gives me lemons i through them back and demand edward cullen
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 11:39 PM
I love twilight ALMOST (I did say almost) as nuch as the sims!!!

I am team Edward but I like Jake alot better and I think Rob is a lil bit anoying...sorry Robfans. I am also...
Team Jasper
Team Alice
Team Emmett
***B.D SPOILER ALERT***
Team Renesmee
***DONE SPOILING***
Team Quil
and
Team Seth

lol Loads of teams
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 2:14 AM
TEAM JACOB! *Swoons* Edward has jaw problems.

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:13 AM
Edward DOES have jaw problems=]
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 11:25 AM Last edited by fthomas : 13th Apr 2010 at 5:30 PM.
Ahaaa XD. I still think he is lush though ><

Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 11:04 PM Last edited by fthomas : 13th Apr 2010 at 5:25 PM.
I'm probably team Jasper or Edward

But friend wise, team Alice :D. Jessica makes me laugh though especially in the films.

Mad Poster
#33 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 11:11 PM
*is Team Carlisle* Most of my friends think I'm insane, but they're mostly Team Edward...

And yep, I like Twilight again I did go through a thing of not liking it, but then I read the books again and... yep. :D

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:09 PM
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! GO TEAM JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YAAAAA!!!!!

Well... I'm kinda and I would like some

Why all actors in Twilight Saga, who play the role of werewolves are so NOT pretty? (I don't mean u my Jake!)

??
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candiiee
*is Team Carlisle* Most of my friends think I'm insane, but they're mostly Team Edward...

Carlisle is lush <3.

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 6:57 PM
Though I am no big fan of Twilight, I will admit it is an... interesting series. I can honestly say it has been a bit influential on me, and were I to write vampire novels now, there would be only two aspects of the novel I'd borrow.

1) Venom. I like the idea of them having a venom, like a serpent or other predatory creature, and that it paralyzes. That makes them seem like they were part of the world from day one. And honestly, that is how I think Vampires should be. We need something to prey on humans, because they breed exceptionally fast, as a whole. And Vampires would naturally be in danger of being snuffed, not only by their own kind, but the occasional human, and other supernatural beings too. Plus, the three days of pain, that 'freezes' your body in that state; I like that too. Most people are utterly terrified of pain, Three days worth? 72 hours of pure torture? That would be enough to cause most people to retain their mortality.

2) Eyes. I like that the eyes change color with whether or not they fed recently. But the only alteration I would do with this is that you would have different colors (Violet, maybe gold, and a few other odd ones) based off what your normal eye color was. So, someone whose DNA contained the code for violet eyes, but they had been born with blue, would have violet eyes when they have just fed, and blue when they need a 'recharge'. And if you have heterochromia... same process, but seperate colors in the eyes.

But I wouldn't make them sparkle. Sorry. I like my vampires to become bbq in the sun. However, I think it should be a slow burn. Like, among vampire society, if you're a vampire and you break a law, their version of the death penalty is to first deprive you of blood, so you are only as strong as a human, take you to a remote area before sunrise, strip you of your clothes, chain you to a steel rod mounted on a concrete block deep in the ground, and leave you. By nightfall of the next day, there's nothing but a pile of ash where a bad vampire once was. I think Vampires are stronger than that to just go "Ohnoes! Sun! *burst into flame*". I like to think they could spend maybe a few minutes in the sun, if they really wanted, unprotected. Sunblock would help a little, clothing would work as a shield, but ideally, they should not go out in the day. They should smolder and steam in the sun. Like, they develop sunburns, then different degrees of burns, then it actually starts eating holes in them. Any time before being a pile of ash, there is a chance to save them. But it gets lower, the less of the vampire there is...

Hm. Now I am inspired to go write...
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 9:39 PM
^ Yeah same here! I love the thing with the eyes, and the venom thing is pretty interesting too.
Did you know that VacuumMelon made some eyes influenced by the Twilight 'Eye Scheme'.
You can download them here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352096

XD.

Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 12:17 AM
Default ...
I only really liked Breaking Dawn.And I can't wait for the movie version.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...5f2e8970c-800wi
Renesemee Cullen

Cause 'Denesha ' says s0...
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 4:27 PM Last edited by AnimeCraze : 9th Aug 2010 at 4:40 PM. Reason: i needed to add something without double posting
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
I also wish that the 5th book didn't use so many long words, even if it IS from Edward's point of view.

Have you read the manuscript of Midnight Sun?
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/m...tial_draft4.pdf

thanks for posting this! I can't wait to read it!

Technically, i liked twilght before it was even popular. I remeber picking up the first book, curling up on my moon chair in the quiet solitude of my room, reading and reading until no pages were left. Then i realized that it was 6am, and i needed to get ready for school and i didnt sleep at all. (like a vampire) But when the moives came out and EVERYONE was reading twilight (like even jocks and middle aged women!), it became unappealing to me. Especially since when i watched the first movie (the last one i will ever watch) i was horrified! The movie was so much duller than my imagination, Edward was ugly. Bella was ugly they both could barely act the part of their characters. So now when i read the books, i see the movie actors and not the beautiful characters i first imagined. -sigh- im glad i was able to read the first 4 before i watched the movie, and hopefully i'll still be able to enjoy the 5th.

-Edit-
Kimiko, good luck on writing ur book. I also agree with you on your views about the eyes and sunlight. hopefully your book will get published so i can read it one day!! Also, im trying to write a vampire novel too, It's a gay romance. Why? Because the only place i can find gay vampire romance is at deviantart.
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 5:19 AM
I LOVE Twilight

I'm Team Carlisle Esme

Team Carlsme :lovestruc :lovestruc
Scholar
#41 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 11:54 AM
But Edward Cullen is ugly in the last 3 movies, in the first two he was hot!

Page 2 of 2