Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#376 Old 5th May 2010 at 9:07 PM
Lol xD
I think yellow is a weird colour...

Advertisement
Test Subject
#377 Old 14th May 2010 at 9:34 PM Last edited by Nintenqueen : 14th May 2010 at 9:38 PM. Reason: Spellings missy
I love yellow like Tea loves Coffee!!! (Or would they hate each other because they're rivals in the hot drink buisness?) Okay I'm just talking to mesself now...

*Insert signature doo dah here*
Test Subject
#378 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:28 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG!ok i kno that was totally random but i only made 2 posts!OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*Scream face*

Click here to get the best free,cute,gothic,alternative stuff for your sims!Even full sims!
Instructor
Original Poster
#379 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 5:39 PM
lmao youre all effin adorable!!

ill post a new pic
Screenshots

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
Original Poster
#380 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 5:42 PM
and where oh where is miss blood marshmallo!!! i saw a real one the otherday!!!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Alchemist
#381 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 8:09 PM
you remind me of someone... Good pic!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#382 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 8:30 PM
Did you see a real blood marshy?!?! OH MY GOTH!! =DD

Nice pic Kitty btw ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#383 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:17 PM
I cant post any pics, my cameras down,my mom is still worried about me and Online buissiness.Ugh,mom.

Click here to get the best free,cute,gothic,alternative stuff for your sims!Even full sims!
Instructor
Original Poster
#384 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 9:47 AM
yes i saw one!!

i didnt eat it though since i didn't know where it came from xD
the blood, not the shmallow!

Top Secret Researcher
#385 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 5:31 PM
Pretty picture Kitty! xD
Lol! Blood marshmallows are lusshh.

Instructor
#386 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 10:06 AM
... hello pplz!

My style,...well I dress kinda emo, but my hair is as boring as it gets: brown, dry and wavy
Otherwise I like goth, scene, visual kei, lolita, harajuku...=]

I listen to Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Versailles, Hizaki Grace project, UVERworld.....and a bunch of randm songs from random japanese bands ^^ (..is only one who listens to japanese music ..))

Somethin more u should know about me is that i'm obsessed with gloves, bows and anything with stripes on it (and hello kitty )

oh, and ANIME (and manga) RULES! ^_^
Test Subject
#387 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:52 PM
Man, I'm having a real Hello Kitty phase ATM, infact any thing to do with the name Kitty, Mindless Self Indulgence, Kitty by The Presidents of the USA, all sortsa stuff.
And you have a pretty cool taste in music, I'm obsessed with Iron Maiden and AC/DC ATM. ^^

*Insert signature doo dah here*
Instructor
Original Poster
#388 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 8:49 PM
on0ez!
!!! hello kitty is funnn!
i had a giant hello kitty character pillow-sized plushie, but my cat threw up on it lolll
im not sure which character it was, it was a cat but it was all fancy lookin'! had a crown.

EDIT!!
It was charmy kitty! :D

Test Subject
#389 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 8:47 PM Last edited by angia101 : 9th Aug 2010 at 10:13 PM.
Umm... IDK where to start XD
Okk...
I have dark brown hair that's naturally curly, but on days I don't straighten the heck out of it, it's wavy...
I wish my hair was naturally black and straight...
If I could dye my hair, I'd want to dye it black and purple, and maybe add some more colors later... Problem is, my mom probably wouldn't want me to have black hair, and my step-dad doesn't like it much even when I wear my colorful extenstions... I'm screwed then...
I'm 13... (Yes, I know I'm young XD)
I'm scene (somewhat...)
I hate my schools dress code...
I won't be teasing my hair much the first quarter of this school year, because I have gym first thing in the morning (That srsly sucks)...
I'm in 8th grade
I absolutely LOOOOVE Flyleaf
Basically these are most of the bands/singers I like:
Flyleaf, Paramore, Nickasaur!, Owl City, Avril Lavigne, Escape The Fate, Tokio Hotel (I don't listen to them much, though), and some others...
I'm obsessed with Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland...
I support the AlicexTarrant pairing (They kissed twice in the original script D: )
I'm writing two fanfictions right now...
And I'm Christian

I have no idea what to put here sooo:
lalalalalaladkhefkjhefjkhsfklalalalalalala XD
Lab Assistant
#390 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 9:25 PM
I have an odd style, to say the least.
My hair is black naturally but chlorine and sun turn it a dark brown. It's razored and I have thick bangs, and I'ma dye it blue or bright red soon. It's straight as a board, too and I don't tease it.
My clothing style is somewhat scene mixed with casual and sometimes hipster. If you look through my closet you'll find neon, black, jeans and tshirts and vests. I just recently have been getting into Hello Kitty. I wish I had the guts to pull off the Lolita look. I love bows and bracelets, earrings and necklaces, I have a brass knuckles one xD

I listen mostly to All Time Low, Chiodos, The Scene Aesthetic, The Devil Wears Prada, Attack Attack! (not so much anymore) The Postal Service, Uffie, Asking Alexandria, Sara Bareilles, Kleerup, Los Campesinos! and i can't rememeber the rest.

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Test Subject
#391 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 10:09 PM Last edited by angia101 : 9th Aug 2010 at 10:11 PM. Reason: I screwed up... Lmao
Quote: Originally posted by imaeatyaface
I have an odd style, to say the least.
My hair is black naturally but chlorine and sun turn it a dark brown. It's razored and I have thick bangs, and I'ma dye it blue or bright red soon. It's straight as a board, too and I don't tease it.

You have my dream hair

I have no idea what to put here sooo:
lalalalalaladkhefkjhefjkhsfklalalalalalala XD
Lab Assistant
#392 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 3:47 AM
Default hey hey hey lol
so my style is just jeans and a tee shirt... usually with a hood. but i wear bright colors so i stand out.

i used to dye my hair all the time when i was blonde... started with green bangs. then went all blonde, then dyed my hair all blue (dark purplish blue), then dyed it half orange half purple (for ahlloween), then half pink and half purple (for spring)... nice huh? and as u can see from my avatar...im brown again.
Lab Assistant
#393 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 5:13 AM
Hmm.. I have a very retro/lolita sense of style.
Sadly its seems it is much too expensive/difficult to find in 2nd hand stores. I usually just end up spending my money on nerdy worded tees. (Ive bought two from the sims new clothes store, World and Argyle.) Even though in the end I regret not saving my money to buy a nice blouse or dress more suitable to my style.

So I find myself usually in my tees and favorite hoody (its dark pink with an abstract asymmetrical design. <3) And one of my numerous skirts or pj pants. I dont really care for jeans, I get muffin top really easily. :/ I have shoulder length hair that badly needs a trim. But my bangs are immaculate.( I fuss with them.. Alot.)

Pepsi, you look like your about to wreck a diva in that pic. I cant decide if im endeared, or afraid. xD
Test Subject
#394 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 8:09 AM Last edited by ShellySynthetic : 21st Dec 2010 at 8:11 AM. Reason: For some reason, it posted the same picture twice.
Default Wow Hella old
Quote: Originally posted by ShellySynthetic
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y9...00000583567.jpg

not the greatest picture of me, but i love it. im on the right.

Wow that picture is from many moons ago. x] I now have red hair with blonde underneath.

Hehe, here is a picture of when I had blood red with bright red underneath -

Here is a current photo -

Once again, on the right. You can see the blonde, but not very good.
Test Subject
#395 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
I've been in France, Italy, USA, England, Portugal and Sweden

You've been so many places! Greatful!I hope one day I can travel around the world. To know more and enjoy the journey with the one I love.

my style is in long hair, looks pretty.^^

Page 16 of 16