Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 12:53 AM
Default OMG Too Hilarious
My teen sim grew up and instead of being an adult she grew up to be a toddler. HAHAHA.
She wears baby clothes and floats around the room drinking coffee. You dont even wanna know how weird she looks.

I don't play the lot much cuz she's a family I dont care about. But she shows up at every event , and when my sims are downtown or on vacation. This sim is everywhere. I wish I could put a picture of her. The other day she came to knock down the lawn gnomes and ran away. Shes like a bridge troll but I cant kill her off.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln
Advertisement
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss Simpleton
I don't play the lot much cuz she's a family I dont care about. But she shows up at every event , and when my sims are downtown or on vacation. This sim is everywhere. I wish I could put a picture of her. The other day she came to knock down the lawn gnomes and ran away. Shes like a bridge troll but I cant kill her off.

Use the Batbox from More Awesome Than You to "Fix Age Body" (might be in shiftclick). Accept no Kewian-based substitutes!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 1:05 AM
Pescado, I actually have the box but didnt know it could do that. Thanks!
But imagine if this could be done on purpose and you could make an army of trolls. Good idea for a hack, right?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln
Alchemist
#4 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:46 AM
Never happened to me but LOL I laughed. Lots.
I take after my mum. All those laughing fits.
Hope I don't take after her that......

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 5:00 AM
I cant believe Im the only one who has one of these trolls. Theres gotta be more out there

Abraham Lincoln
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 12:58 AM
Ohhhh. When I first read it I thought you meant about the showing up part. Ima LOOSA. lol

Abraham Lincoln