Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 3:37 AM
Blaghh.

I use Speed Stick for Sensitive Pits.
Because I made the terrible mistake of using clinical strength/prescription strength Degree and Gilette Deodorants. Made my pits really dry and itchy.
Never doing that again! D:

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Advertisement
Typical
#77 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blubble
Ok, back on topic!

I use Lynx, Africa, anti-perspirant. Everybody just seems to fall at my feet when wearing it! I usually get it when it's on offer, two for five pounds, otherwise it is a bit pricey. But it's the best I've ever used.

I used to use that all the time! Now I use Lynx Fever.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#78 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:31 PM
I vulcanized my hide to a shiny leathery finish that no longer has sweat glands.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Alchemist
#79 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 5:27 PM
Dove. HAHAHAH!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Typical
#80 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
I vulcanized my hide to a shiny leathery finish that no longer has sweat glands.

Geting a bit hot there?
Field Researcher
#81 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 6:07 PM
D:
i seem to be having no luck w/ deodorants.
i just bought Old Spice Invisible, haven't tried it out yet, but it was not a good choice, becuase I think that I def. need the Speed Stick for Sweaty Pits one, because that's my main problem.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#82 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
Geting a bit hot there?
This is why I prefer cold places, yes. It's part of what motivated retirement. Maybe if they had a nice civil war in an arctic country.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Mad Poster
#83 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 4:10 PM
*runs in to revive thread*

Impulse true love. doesn't do what it says though...

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P

Page 4 of 4