Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Truly Bald Hair (Both Genders, Almost All Ages!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:15 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:40 PM by HystericalParoxysm

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 1:52 PM
Thank you - perfect for my Lex Luthor.
Test Subject
#77 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 6:33 AM
Why is this not showing up in my game at all? I used monkey helper but still not showing up

Flawless & Perfect
Divoply's Creations are here to stay
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 9:05 AM
DivoPly - I have no idea... Make sure it's installed properly, delete your cache files, and try again? The hair definitely works fine.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:17 PM
What do you know, I'm looking around the website to find some mod to help make a Dr. Steel Sim. Then I find some here and he is right there in your avatar mate!

You did a great job. I still need to find some good goggles somewhere though.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:25 PM
Murgy - I've been working on him for a while now actually - I need to recolour this hair to have a barcode on the back of the neck, and make the white coat with the black buttons. His goggles, and the sim himself are about 80% done though.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#81 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 6:47 AM
How did this one slip by me? I've been needing this one from day one! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:34 PM
just what i was looking for! thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 8:49 PM
Hi HystericalParoxysm,

i have a question, can you made this in Sims3pack please?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#84 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 8:51 PM
The Rookie - No. It works fine in package form.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 7:15 PM
Fantastic, the new Newbie family will look real. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 9:00 PM
thank you! and that model in the first screenshot is gooooorgeous
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 3:06 PM
thanks! my sim looks so badass now, he kinda looks a little like billy corgan :P
Banned
THANKS POST
#88 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 12:05 PM
looks best on child boys thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 23rd May 2011 at 12:44 AM
Thank you so much for this! This is a pretty basic thing, I'm amazed EA didn't include it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 4:42 PM
Thanks. I love them.
Banned
THANKS POST
#91 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 5:36 PM
Thank u so much. now I don't have to live with buzz cuts for sims I want bald.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 8:49 PM
thanks so much...
Test Subject
#93 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 2:41 PM
Just logging in to tell the developer i found some loading time issue with this mod.Yes i did remove everything in my system and ran a fresh run.It was choppy.I did this test on my HDD and my new SSD.Trust me i found a loading time issue.When running any new zone it reacts choppy.As if it is loading with problems.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#94 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 2:47 PM
I dunno what to tell you, Warsun - I've had this mesh up for more than 2 years now and nobody's had issues with it like that (including me). It also doesn't show up when using the Process Monitor, so it's not getting stuck in memory or anything like that... As I cannot reproduce the issue, I cannot troubleshoot to fix it.

Lab Assistant
#95 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 10:38 PM
I've been trying to import this into a larger package file that contains all my "wearable" CC, but I keep getting the following message:

Quote:
Some resource names may not be displayed.

Error reading _KEY 0166038C:00000001:0000000000C28250
Front-end Distribution: 12-0310-0916
Library Distribution: 12-0310-0916
== START ==
Source: mscorlib
Assembly: mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeConstructor(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object[] args, SignatureStruct& signature, RuntimeType declaringType)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)

at s3pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.WrapperForType(String type, Int32 APIversion, Stream s)

at S3PIDemoFE.BrowserWidget.CreateNameMap()
-----
Source: mscorlib
Assembly: mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at NameMapResource.NameMapResource.Parse(Stream s)
-----
== END ==

I know some of the words, but I don't know if this is telling me I have a defective copy of the file, other CC with the same info inside, or some other malfunction. What does this mean and can/should I do something about it?

Love that bald, BTW.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 18th May 2012 at 2:25 PM
Seems that after Showtime this file isn't showing up in CAS.

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Test Subject
#97 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BionixWV

I'm having the same problem. Any sim with it still works, but it no longer appears in CAS.
Test Subject
#98 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BionixWV

I'm having the same issue. If a sim had it before Showtime was installed it is still on them but it is no longer in CAS.
Test Subject
#99 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 4:24 AM
Same here... Oh, forsooth, for Showtime has borked "Truly bald hair". Whatever shall Terbium Row wear upon his dome?
Top Secret Researcher
#100 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 9:48 AM
For me, this one seems to have stopped appearing with patch 1.36, being replaced in CAS by a duplicate of the shaved head hair from the base game. I've also noticed a glitch where any attempt to select what was previously this hair prevents the muscle tone slider from working properly until you start over with a new sim for some reason. If you have time, please look into this and update this hair if you can.
Page 4 of 5