Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modular Round Flowerbeds

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 20th May 2006 at 12:38 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2006 at 8:45 PM by MaryLou & Numenor : Added link to new flowers

169 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 162 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Instructor
#26 Old 20th May 2006 at 2:51 AM
Trust you two to come up with such a brilliant concept. I can't wait to test them out. I love the look of those flower beds. So much more realistic. Thank you for sharing them. Keep it coming!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:05 AM
This is tooo cool! Thanks, now my diagonal flowerbeds can end in a circle. I am very happy to find this!

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:06 AM
You guys absolutely think of everything! :D

To all those interested in Draco and Hermione fics, please visit this site and leave a little review http://www.fanfiction.net/~hellish
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:09 AM
Quick Question: In the screenshot with the Carousel, is that the neighborhood object carousel, placed so as to appear in the lot, or is that a shrunk-down version which can be placed in lots?

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:23 AM
Nice concept, I love it... I just can't stop myself from thinking what you will come up with next... hehe
Thanks for the round flowerbeds

Do you belive frogs can bite? If not, then you should, because they do! LOL!
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:38 AM
Oh wow now we can actually make our gardens look so real and not just blocky. Thank you both for all your hard work and just wonderful talent!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:39 AM
YAAAY! I can stop being a L7 when it comes to landscaping. Now I'll be a well rounded person this is wonderful thanks
Scholar
#33 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:55 AM
WOW!! That is AWESOME, thank you sooo much! I can't wait to use this!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th May 2006 at 4:10 AM
YeaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou!!! This revolutionizes landscaping!!!!!!! Someone asked if the carousel was going to be able to be on community lots in the future rather than neighborhood deco, is it? crossing my fingers, I have ff, and sure be fun for parks and all (sigh).
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th May 2006 at 4:13 AM
These are wonderful...there's never enough plants and outdoor items. Thanks for all the work, can hardly wait to try them in the game. You both are amazing and talented.

I will turn your face to alabaster
Then you'll find your servant is your master...The Police
Instructor
#36 Old 20th May 2006 at 5:01 AM
thanks a million!
Scholar
#37 Old 20th May 2006 at 5:40 AM
You two are amazing! I'm already anticipating your next creation. Thank you!!!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#38 Old 20th May 2006 at 5:43 AM Last edited by Loverat : 20th May 2006 at 8:42 AM.
Oh my godzzzzzz........ /bow /scrape /grovel Thank you!!!!!

EDIT: Just made these with my new toy collection making program from DJSims Anyway...they have their own icon (to match my icon set) and there is one for resi and one for comm. I know that when I am building with gorgeous items like these I want to be able to get at them FAST!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  mod fbeds collections.rar (5.6 KB, 39 downloads)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:01 AM
I am once again amazed by your creativity!

Thank you .. what a wonderful idea!!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:04 AM
awesome!!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:07 AM
sweet mother of marry. you guys have given me a reason to actualy do FULL landscaping! thank you so much! i never did much before because i didnt like all the sharp angles. thank you!

retired moderator
#42 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:10 AM
You guys rock, thanks so much
Forum Resident
#43 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:10 AM
This is fantastic - thank you so much! Now we can finally make beautiful parks with flowerbeds that actually curve!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Instructor
#44 Old 20th May 2006 at 7:00 AM
NOW I will use those flowerbeds! You 2 are AMAZING. Thankyou so much
Test Subject
#45 Old 20th May 2006 at 7:51 AM
wow!
amazing job!
think you're gonna take a crack at walls?
Forum Resident
#46 Old 20th May 2006 at 8:02 AM
Fantastic as always!!!Thank you!

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th May 2006 at 8:25 AM
:O i was just thinking, like, two hours ago about how nice it would be to have rounded flowerbeds... and here they are! :D

you mind reading geniuses, you.
many many thanks
Banned
#48 Old 20th May 2006 at 8:40 AM
bravi!!!!! Just what i need thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:25 AM
Default About The Carousel In The Picture
hexameter, dadditude, susaninsturgis - The carousel in the picture is a Neighborhood object placed in the lot in neighborhood view; it is NOT a normal lot decoration. From Nightlife on, the neighborhood objects are visible in lots, and they are animated, too, but the sims just act as if it is not there (i.e. can't interact with it, and tend to walk through it).

Currently, we are not planning to convert neighborhood objects into "lot" objects: the carousel it's not the only beautiful NH decoration that would worth a conversion, and anyway, the mesh is so simplified that I really don't think it would be a good lot object (it's useful fron screenshots, but actually playing a lot with it is definitely less interesting...)

If you need to contact us, PM directly to "Numenor" or "MaryLou".

Please visit our sites: www.marylousims2.it and www.numenor-moddings.com
Field Researcher
#50 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:35 AM
! waht a wonderfull ¡

i love this work :lovestruc

you are a very good team
Page 2 of 7