Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[No longer needed] No More Same Sims Everywhere

by Neia Posted 13th Jun 2015 at 9:13 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2019 at 6:00 PM by Neia

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Test Subject
#126 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 10:45 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that the randomization of sims in the game just isn't as effective as when this mod was still functioning? Has anyone else noticed for example that joggers around residential lots are ALWAYS the same sims?! (I have more than 500 sims in my households so there shouldn't be a problem with selecting different sims.)
Also, I found that when staying longer on any community lot, sims come and leave, only for exactly the same sims to return a while later. Again, I don't recall experiencing this cycling-effect with this mod.
It is true that EA somewhat fixed the problem with the Get Famous patch, but in no way does it rival Neia's randomization method. Well, this might just be a weird issue in my game, so please post a quick reply if you have made the same observation. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 10:48 PM
<3
Test Subject
#128 Old 28th May 2019 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DragonCT
Am I the only one who thinks that the randomization of sims in the game just isn't as effective as when this mod was still functioning? Has anyone else noticed for example that joggers around residential lots are ALWAYS the same sims?! (I have more than 500 sims in my households so there shouldn't be a problem with selecting different sims.)
Also, I found that when staying longer on any community lot, sims come and leave, only for exactly the same sims to return a while later. Again, I don't recall experiencing this cycling-effect with this mod.
It is true that EA somewhat fixed the problem with the Get Famous patch, but in no way does it rival Neia's randomization method. Well, this might just be a weird issue in my game, so please post a quick reply if you have made the same observation. Thank you!

I feel the same. This mod worked so much better than the patch does. I still see the same sims everywhere I go.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 12:22 AM
It says "No longer needed", but I just saw my inactive sim family's dog appear three times, once as a stray, and two other times on the same lot, with her owner appearing twice on the same lot at the same time, also.

So that being said, does anyone know if this mod is compatible with the latest patch?
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 12:48 PM
Hi there! Do you think you could reinstore this mod? I feel like it's very much still needed... I always see the same sims everywhere, and they're quite often related to my active household in one way or another (either friends or family relatives or friends/family of significant other). Think you could make it so that all townies can randomly endup on the same lot, and not just sims more likely to chat with yours? I'm trying to meet new people and yet, except for one or two sims, my sim knows them all...
Cheers
Test Subject
#131 Old 8th Nov 2019 at 5:49 PM
any chance of an update I see the same sims in bars nightclubs and cafes, retail and restaurants are all random which is something. but I done a lot of testing with this and they all appear on the lot at the same time everyday
Test Subject
#132 Old 19th Mar 2020 at 11:22 PM
Could somebody please update this mod pleeease? It's aggravating having to see the same sims at every single lot and the same sims passing by my played sims house. There are so many sims I know exist but I never see them walking around in the world.
Page 6 of 6