Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*update6/22-AvodireKit*16 Recolors of RGiles-KitCollection

by JessicaRitchie Posted 11th Apr 2005 at 4:48 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2006 at 4:47 AM by JessicaRitchie : corrected links

161 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
#51 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 7:58 PM
I'm amazed at the beautiful work and recolors...thank you for all of these beautiful kitchens...I love all of them!
I'm on :cloud9
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 8:41 PM
That last one was really nice. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 2:14 AM
Default Wow, you got skills!
Wish i had just half your talent!
#54 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 10:05 PM
Deluxe Kitchen
When I put the downloads in my game, my game is crashing every time, I use something from the kitchen.
What is wrong with the kitchen?

Greetings, Kitty
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 10:39 PM
Great work! Thank you! But, where can I find the big plant on the right in the "Green Mile Kitchen" & "Birch Kitchen???? Can someone tell me, please?
Field Researcher
#56 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 11:02 PM
Kitty777
Don't know if it's anything to do with your problem, but R.Giles has updated his original kitchen as something in it was causing problems for some, I think for those without Uni. It depends on when you downloaded yours, I'd check it out or ask there anyway, it's his design.
Lucifers Angel
The plants look like larger ones of the originals in the game. I think the download is in decorative/plants and I think it's something like . . . . Got it !
hope this is it.
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=47876
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 11:18 PM
Ah, yes - maybe double with the cheat... Thank you!
Test Subject
#58 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 12:07 AM
Beautiful recolors! You always do such a nice job.
Thanks a lot!
Debsy
Instructor
#59 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 11:17 AM
Beautiful work Jessica!
Field Researcher
#60 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 5:34 PM
I love these kitchens , but only the appliances showed up in my game. Am I missing the orginaly mesh for theses? Deemee
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 6:09 PM
Downloading now, I can't wait to try these!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 7:20 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice compliments.
Deeme, in my first post, where it says *IMPORTANT* is the link to the original kitchen, you need it for my my kitchens to show up, be sure to read RGiles thread especially if you don't have Uni.

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Field Researcher
#63 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 8:58 PM
Dah for me Jessica, lol. Thats what I get for being so inpatient to download your beautiful kitchens on to my game. Just goes to show you it does PAY to read everything. ahahaha. Deeme
Test Subject
#64 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 9:10 PM
Absolutely beautiful. You're an artist. :nod:
#65 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 9:25 PM
Wow!!! Awesome work, thank you
Field Researcher
#66 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 9:37 PM
Ok I downloaded the orginal kitchen but the opened shelf cabinet keeps stalling and crashing my game. So I guess I will have to go back and delete it all back out of my game, darn it. Deeme
Field Researcher
#67 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 9:58 PM
Ok here's another update. The opened shelf cabinet for the orginal kitchen works fine in my game now after I deleted your recolors, so being so computer dumb, I have no idea what the problem is. Maybe someone will come along and tell me what the problem is. Deemee
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 10:52 PM
these are really beautiful! thank you!
Test Subject
#69 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 3:55 PM
Thanks for these, they are brilliant
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:11 PM
Thank you all for the nice compliments.
Deeme, do you have University installed? If you do not, go back and read RGiles thread.
If you do have Uni, remove all the kitchens and only put RGiles kitchen in and test it first before adding mine, if it works ok than install my kitchens and there shouldn't be any problems.

Jessica

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without the work"
Sophisticated Sims
Featured Artist at Spiffy Sims
Field Researcher
#71 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 8:26 PM
Ok , Heres another ubdate on the kitchens. No, I dont have uni so I did what yoiur said, I deleted your recolors but the orginal kitchen opened shelf cabinet is still stalling and crashing my game. So now I have deleted all of it, Which is too bad because I really would love to use theses kitchens. Deemee
Forum Resident
#72 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 1:25 AM
deeme... the kitchen will work without the open shelf peice. quite a few folks are having to play without that one piece in their game. RGiles knows about the problem but cannot cause his non-uni game to crash with the open counter so has no way of fixing it beyond his updated repalcement file. Please try his kitchen with the "Thyme" counter not installed and see if it still crashes your game. You might also want to post in his thead some info about you video card and game settings to help him track down why this one piece is causing a problem.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 6:25 AM
Boy, your recolors are getting more & more beatiful each time you update! Thank you so very much!!!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 2:53 PM
These are amazing, incredible, wow, thank you so much to share this for us.:-D
#75 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 4:52 PM
Thank you Jessica for your hard work...these are lovely!! :D
Page 3 of 7