Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated pots and pans: kitchen clutter for Rgiles and WDS cabinets

by luslipz73 Posted 26th Sep 2005 at 1:35 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2006 at 2:28 AM by luslipz73

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:00 AM
They're perfect!! They look exactly like my grandmas house.. with the plates.. lol. I love it. *downloads*
Field Researcher
#77 Old 7th May 2006 at 1:46 PM
Like everyone here I love all of this clutter. Every time I try to use it my game crashes. It doesn't crash when I put it in, and I can save the game just fine, but when I try to go back into the house that I put it in, the game crashes. Ticks me off, because I really wanted to use this stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ticked at you. I just really had big plans for some recolors and I don't know why I'm having difficulties with the game crashing. I only have the original game loaded. Got any ideas?
Instructor
Original Poster
#78 Old 7th May 2006 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mizmugs
Like everyone here I love all of this clutter. Every time I try to use it my game crashes. It doesn't crash when I put it in, and I can save the game just fine, but when I try to go back into the house that I put it in, the game crashes. Ticks me off, because I really wanted to use this stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ticked at you. I just really had big plans for some recolors and I don't know why I'm having difficulties with the game crashing. I only have the original game loaded. Got any ideas?
I'm not sure why your game is crashing I dont know of anyone else whos game has crashed because of it. All except for the pie and one of the cakesavers was cloned from echo 1x1 rug mesh so it should be base game compatiable and the pie and cakesaver was cloned from Maxis bowl of fruit so those should be base game compatiable to. Sorry I couldnt be be more helpful but I really dont know why your game is crashing. T ry reading Rgiles thread for the cabinets I think there was 2 islands counters one for base game and one for university I think one of those was crashing some peoples games if its not that I dont have a clue

Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Field Researcher
#79 Old 8th May 2006 at 10:19 AM Last edited by mizmugs : 12th May 2006 at 12:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by luslipz73
I'm not sure why your game is crashing I dont know of anyone else whos game has crashed because of it. All except for the pie and one of the cakesavers was cloned from echo 1x1 rug mesh so it should be base game compatiable and the pie and cakesaver was cloned from Maxis bowl of fruit so those should be base game compatiable to. Sorry I couldnt be be more helpful but I really dont know why your game is crashing. T ry reading Rgiles thread for the cabinets I think there was 2 islands counters one for base game and one for university I think one of those was crashing some peoples games if its not that I dont have a clue

Dee
I wonder if maybe I try to redownload. Is it possible the file may have gotten corrupted during the download. I tried the pots and pans first. Had to use the move objects cheat to use them. Put them in and eveything still worked. Saved the game, and tried to re-enter the lot. Game crashed. Took them out of the download folder and re-entered the lot with no problems. Still had the cabinets in the game. Will try with my other computer and with the WDS cabinets and see if anything changes. Thanks for answering so quickly. Pretty sure that I have the right Thyme cabinet, but I redownloaded that too. Thanks!!!
Mizmugs
Back again. SimPE has them as a clone of echo's rug. According to the game, My pots and pans are cloned from the ancient transport urn. How can that be if you cloned it from echo's rug? Is this a possible object conflict with something else in my game, and if it is, is there any way to find it? If I take them out the rest of the clutter seems to work fine. The other clutter that goes in the thyme cabinet works just fine. I can't get the pots and pans to work on either of my computers. I even loaded Uni on one and they still crashed my game. Did some recolors to match the Maxis ranges. I going to put them up. Maybe you would be so kind as to check the recolors I made and see if they work in your game.
Thanks again,
mizmugs
Field Researcher
#80 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 11:17 AM
I like it so so much Thank

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 4:29 PM
thank you so much
Test Subject
#82 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 3:14 PM
Hi, I absoultely love this clutter, I use it all the time. You are so talented! Thanks. I do have one small problem, I have the orginal color of the pots and pans, they work fine no crashes. I cannot get the recolors of the pots and pans only! Everything else works just fine. Do I have the wrong pots?
Test Subject
#83 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 2:27 PM
Ohh, those are great! Thanks, I'm so going to use these.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 1:23 PM
Wow this is sooo great!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Test Subject
#85 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 9:23 AM
Wow. I haven't been on here for a long time. I redid my computer not long ago and now I am just trying to restock on dls for my Sims homes.

I see in one of the pictures a bread box and some other things. I was wondering if that was from your stuff or if you know where its from.

I seem to remember when I originally got all of the kitchen counter clutter there was much more than what I have now. I remember canisters, paper towel holder, the bread box and some other things.

If you have these, I would greatly appreciate having them. Or, if you know where I can get them. I've done many searches and haven't been able to find them.

Thanks so much!!!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 2:53 AM
thanks! this is great for movie making~! =^.^=

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Test Subject
#87 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 9:16 PM
It looks so great in the picture! I keep redownloading it but its just blue and i cannot fix it.Help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 7:55 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 7:14 AM
Thanks this is a lovely sest, can't wait to use it
Page 4 of 4