Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 3:02 PM
Default MandM needful Things collection - Sims1 - Adult pack - 18+
Hi, these days i've been digging around for some adult objects + anims for Sims1 but it was a hard search since most of the sites are dead or require payment.

But i got lucky and i found this pack (courtesy of a guy called Blacknoir): https://www.mediafire.com/file/vo4s...Things.rar/file

The archive is at least 3 years old so i don't know how much longer it will be available, so if someone could re-uploaded here it would be great.

From what i could browse around it contains a lot of stuff from the payed site MandM needful Things: https://web.archive.org/web/2011020...1_downloads.htm

Enjoy,
see
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 3:27 PM
Hi, thank you- I uploaded it to SFS which is a seperate site; this site doesn't host Sims 1 or adult stuff.
https://simfileshare.net/download/2696536/
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 9:50 PM
Hi @seemann.
Thank you for sharing. It is interesting the objects and animations that can be found in the sims 1 and it is welcome that there is diversity.
The link you put, is everything you need? Or do you need to download something from the MandM page?
I've been looking at the MandM page and I don't know what things might be necessary.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsgat
Hi @seemann.
Thank you for sharing. It is interesting the objects and animations that can be found in the sims 1 and it is welcome that there is diversity.
The link you put, is everything you need? Or do you need to download something from the MandM page?
I've been looking at the MandM page and I don't know what things might be necessary.

Hi, the pack we uploaded should contain everything you need to make it work, i.e. animations, objects and skins. I've been browsing through it myself today and i tested some of them successfully. I say some because there are a lot of things in that pack, some are duplicated and so on... you need to sort them a little.

Just remember:
You need all the Sims expansions, and:

Extract all family *.fam files to your 'sims\userdata\import' directory
Extract all *.wll files to your 'sims\gamedata\walls' directory
Extract all *.flr files to your 'sims\gamedata\floors' directory
Extract all roofs *.bmp files to your 'sims\gamedata\roofs' directory

Extract all skins *.bmp files to your 'sims\gamedata\skins' directory - NO subdirectory!
Extract all *.skn files to your 'sims\gamedata\skins' directory - NO subdirectory!
Extract all *.cmx files to your 'sims\gamedata\skins' directory - NO subdirectory!
Extract all *.cfp files to your 'sims\gamedata\skins' directory - NO subdirectory!
Extract all *.bcf files to your 'sims\gamedata\skins' directory - NO subdirectory!

Extract all *.iff and *.far files to your 'in sims\Downloads' directory

You can start easy: go inside the archive and search for: M&M.zip . Try what's inside that with the instructions above and you'll have enough for starter.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seemann
Hi, the pack we uploaded should contain everything you need to make it work, i.e. animations, objects and skins. I've been browsing through it myself today and i tested some of them successfully. I say some because there are a lot of things in that pack, some are duplicated and so on... you need to sort them a little.

Just remember:
You need all the Sims expansions, and:

Extract all family *.fam files to your 'sims\userdata\import' directory
Extract all *.wll files to your 'sims\gamedata\walls' directory
Extract all *.flr files to your 'sims\gamedata\floors' directory
Extract all roofs *.bmp files to your 'sims\gamedata\roofs' directory

Extract all skins *.bmp files to your 'sims\gamedata\skins' directory - NO subdirectory!
Extract all *.skn files to your 'sims\gamedata\skins' directory - NO subdirectory!
Extract all *.cmx files to your 'sims\gamedata\skins' directory - NO subdirectory!
Extract all *.cfp files to your 'sims\gamedata\skins' directory - NO subdirectory!
Extract all *.bcf files to your 'sims\gamedata\skins' directory - NO subdirectory!

Extract all *.iff and *.far files to your 'in sims\Downloads' directory

You can start easy: go inside the archive and search for: M&M.zip . Try what's inside that with the instructions above and you'll have enough for starter.

Thanks for your explanations.
As I can, I will test the link files. These things make the game more playable and variety.
Thanks for everything!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Sep 2021 at 3:06 AM Last edited by SnowThatIsntYellow : 5th Sep 2021 at 3:08 AM. Reason: Corrected Spelling Mistake
Quote: Originally posted by GingerxNinjax
Wish this could happen with Pandora Sims stuff!

You can find Pandora Sims Adult Stuff for free on http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
This only has the stuff they did for Sims 2, 3 and 4.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Nov 2023 at 1:09 AM
Well, Im glad someone has these files, because I lost them in a computer crash years ago, lol.
~ the original creator and owner of M and M Needful Things. Lol.