Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alien Pregnancy For Teens Male and Female

by Smonaff Posted 20th Aug 2006 at 9:08 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2007 at 5:17 AM by Smonaff : Seasons Update

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Instructor
#51 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:53 PM
Unless you are using a mod which increases the chance of getting abducted, alien abduction is EXTREMELY unlikely for any Sim (less than 1% even if your Sim watches from 19:00h to 06:00h). This mod alone won't change that, it just will enable the possibility for teens and females to get abducted.

I use it with the inTeen, and have had a female teen alien pregnancy. I use a mod by twojeffs which increases the chance of getting abducted.
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 3:34 AM
Well, actually teens and females can already get abducted the same as male adults, it's just that without this only the male adults will come back pregnant. And if you don't have Inteenimater, which it checks to see if you have, then only the adults will return pregnant.

Tired of getting ripped off by paysites?
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 6:08 PM
This is nice So far it hasn't conflicted with Inteen on my game.

Isn't that a girl's name?
Test Subject
#54 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 2:03 PM
Does this work with Seasons?
Instructor
Original Poster
#55 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by morgeesmomof3
Does this work with Seasons?

I just uploaded the update for Seasons.

Tired of getting ripped off by paysites?
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jase439
That's why you need the InTeenimater to have YA's become pregnant. It solves these problems.

I know I took awhile to answer this lolz but they (i 4got what gender they are ) meant that it is a bad idea to get YA's pregnant because their baby will be left at college when they graduate!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 10:49 PM
heya! when i click download will it install itself?like the period hack?!?!
thank you!x0x
Test Subject
#58 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 10:51 PM
heya! when i click download will it install itself?like the period hack?!?!and does it work for original!?
thank you!x0x
Test Subject
#59 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 10:42 PM
is there a hack that can make teens pregnant with there boyfriends or only with aliens? great job tho'!
Test Subject
#60 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:42 PM
Default Hey, Hi, Hello!
Hey, I am loving this idea. It's so great and I just plainly love you for creating it. So thank you very much. But everytime I download it, all of the sudden I can no longer use the phone. Is something wrong with my computer or is it the download?
Test Subject
#61 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 1:07 AM
This is great! Also thanks for the link to InTeen, I always wanted to know how people got teens to get pregnant!

People think I'm weird. I think I agree with them.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 3:18 PM
*Squeals* Excellent! Thanks a ton for this!

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#63 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 5:16 PM
I wanted to say thanks for this it is so cool. and by the way young adults can get pregnant i've done it twice so far the kid grows up and everything the only problem with that is when they trun into a kid the school bus doesn't come and get them to bring them to school. that would be cool if the kids can go to school that way the parents don't have to drop out of school
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrs.way
is there a hack that can make teens pregnant with there boyfriends or only with aliens? great job tho'!

If you downloaded the inteenmiter thingy you can get them pregnant by any one u want
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 6:53 AM
Dearest Smonaff

thank you so so so so so so much for including the link to Inteenimater!!! I've been looking through websites trying to find this programme and when i do, they require donations to their site before i can download.
i love you.

and jase439 is a genius ^-^
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 12:49 AM
I downloaded this hack and it nevered work on my game.. how do i fix it? it just shows an error when i start the game and tries to do that. Can you help me how to fix this problem?
Field Researcher
#67 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Correct me if I'm wrong (and it certainly wouldn't be the first time) but isn't it a bad idea, the way the game handles such things, to get young adults attending college pregnant, as they can't take the baby with them when they graduate? Certainly nifty and useful otherwise, but the part about young adults getting impregnated makes me go, "Erm...?" a little.

What i did was (i have the inteenimater- sooo much fun ) put the pregnancy on hold all through college lol. sounds like a stupid idea, but at least when they grow up they will have their baby in a house and not a college lolololol, i mean who would want to have their baby in uni? *begins to mutter about having a baby in university*

Thanks for this but where is the hair for paige that you have and where can i find the maternity wear she has on?? thank you.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#68 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 5:18 PM
Gahh. I tried getting the inteenimator, and I got banned because I'm only fourteen... for 2 years... by IP address. Why are people so cruel to minors? =(
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 5:27 PM
Um it won't work i tried to do it but it won't work why is that?
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 5:30 PM
Me too!
Quote: Originally posted by painted-wings
Hey, I am loving this idea. It's so great and I just plainly love you for creating it. So thank you very much. But everytime I download it, all of the sudden I can no longer use the phone. Is something wrong with my computer or is it the download?

Ya me too! and it won't work too!
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:26 PM
Probably because it hasn't been updated since Seasons.
Test Subject
#72 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 2:24 AM
bjour quand mettez vous l version avec quartier libre merci
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 6:26 PM
I need some help with this download...I have put this in my game sevrel times and all of the times it hasn't worked...I have clean-pack installer to put my stuff in to the sims 2 but when i click onto it to it to put in it has a red line on it and it doesn't go in i dont know what to do about it but i want it in my games really bad...If anyone could help me it would be great and very appreciated.Thanks .Babbloo.
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th May 2008 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuzzyBunniesInc
Gahh. I tried getting the inteenimator, and I got banned because I'm only fourteen... for 2 years... by IP address. Why are people so cruel to minors? =(

Yes people are cruel to minors. And how did the InTeen site know you're fourteen? I have InTeen and I'm about fourteen.

Yay evil orange!
(())Pass the ribon around if you know someone who
//\\has died, survived, or is living with cancer
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 20th May 2008 at 3:21 PM
I use inteen, and have all the EP's and SP's..this creator is apparently unsupported, so wanted to let you know that I downloaded this, tried to use it and got an object error:

An object error occurred in object N001_user00794_Angelina # 1985
Error: Invalid Constant"

It gave me the option to either cancel, delete, or reset...

When I hit delete it deleted my character, thankfully I exited w/o saving....hittiing reset put my character in front of the telescope

So apparently this is not compatible w/ Freetime
Page 3 of 4