Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alien Pregnancy For Teens Male and Female

by Smonaff Posted 20th Aug 2006 at 9:08 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2007 at 5:17 AM by Smonaff : Seasons Update

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 10:18 PM
u can just reset and it shud work, or the character normally comes back when u go back in.
but yea i cant get anyone abducted either and i have all expansion packs so its kind of dissapointing.
Field Researcher
#77 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Firestaar1
I use inteen, and have all the EP's and SP's..this creator is apparently unsupported, so wanted to let you know that I downloaded this, tried to use it and got an object error:

An object error occurred in object N001_user00794_Angelina # 1985
Error: Invalid Constant"

It gave me the option to either cancel, delete, or reset...

When I hit delete it deleted my character, thankfully I exited w/o saving....hittiing reset put my character in front of the telescope

So apparently this is not compatible w/ Freetime
:sigh: I just read this whole thread for nothing...
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:34 PM
will this interfer with politech packs/hacks? or will it make no difference?
Test Subject
#79 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 5:27 PM
I have tried to put this in my game and when i went to put it in it glows up RED and it doesn't appear in my game
Does anybody know what i can do to get it in my game because its a brilliant idea!

Thanks
Babbloo

X
Test Subject
#80 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 10:37 AM
ur ink 4 inteen dosent work!can u plz send tha link again?
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 8:25 PM
The thread for the inteen thing don't work.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 4:33 PM
The Inteenimator's site is closed due to it's creator retiring from modding. It is now being hosted at Twojeffs site Simbology.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 11:30 PM
the simbology thread don't work either
Test Subject
#84 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 2:21 AM
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to put the package file before I wreck my computer?
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 6:29 PM
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#86 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:54 AM
if u have a higher version of inteenimater that seasons will this still work?
Test Subject
#87 Old 5th May 2009 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michiyo_asuka
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to put the package file before I wreck my computer?

in your downloads folder like normal
Test Subject
#88 Old 29th May 2009 at 11:56 AM
it doesn't work for me
grrr
i hate computers

I have Inteenameter thing as well, but this hack doesnt work for females... *rolls eyes* ... i wish i was able to work it out
but its a good idea
Test Subject
#89 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 2:47 AM
Thanks but the download wont allow my sim 2 eat any food. I don't know how to get it of my game. It's a great download though. check this 1 out.. index of /booty/ts2/sims2living it has the best cheat for sims 2 teen pregnancy out there. or you could just go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OCuPuXj7Z0 it has the site where you can go. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#90 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 3:46 PM
Cool!Thanks!
Test Subject
#91 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:01 AM
Im thinking about using this hack, but I'm not too sure. I know I can easyily unistall it, but I'm curious if it will work with the mod that allows your sims to be abducted almost everytime they look through the telescope (aka they dont get abducted if another sim is being abducted. :P) I'll post back and see, this mod is exactly what I'm looking for.
Test Subject
#92 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:47 AM
The male teen didnt get prego, but thats because I figured out that I need the inteenminator. I gave up on try to figure out where to put what, But Im happy that maybe the girl sim can have a baby alien. (Still have to get to the point where my girl sim grows into an adult.
Test Subject
#93 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 12:15 AM
I used this hack twice on two different people from two different neighbourhoods and the babies both had the same father!!!! IS THAT NORMAL???
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 2:23 AM
I have all the expansion packs, stuff packs and the InTeenimater and it only worked with adults. A teen sim was abducted, and when he came back I heard the chimes but then I spawned his biological clock and the options available indicated that he wasn't pregnant. Does anyone know another hack that does the same and that is updated?
Test Subject
#95 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 8:08 PM
Cait666, yes, it is. Unless you have a multi-poli hack, all alien children are the children of the same alien. It's perfectly normal.

funciona!!!, I've been using this hack, and was contemplating changing to the one by Tom420 here. I've seen others as well, but I haven't heard much good or bad about them.

Click this.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 11:00 PM Last edited by funcioná!!! : 14th Oct 2010 at 6:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by elfpuddle
Cait666, yes, it is. Unless you have a multi-poli hack, all alien children are the children of the same alien. It's perfectly normal.

funciona!!!, I've been using this hack, and was contemplating changing to the one by Tom420 here. I've seen others as well, but I haven't heard much good or bad about them.

I had already seen that mod, but it doesn't work for teens, just for adults.
Even if almecho's version is not updated, it worked with all the expansion packs. It doesn't conflict with the Apartment Life version of the InTeenimater or any other hacks that I have. I have some problems in the game but they occured before or after testing the hack.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#97 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 8:35 PM
What if I only want teen and adult males getting alien pregnant? Girls getting alien pregnant just is weird to me.
Test Subject
#98 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 1:15 PM
Is this really the correct mod to get teenagers pregnant by aliens? I have installed the other mod so that just females can get pregnant. And now my teenage girl has been abducted and the pregnancy-music was there but she doesn't get pregnant. And if I try to install this mod here the PC says to me that it is already installed.

(Sorry, if my english isn't always correct. I'm no native speaker.)
Test Subject
#99 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shc
The Inteenimator's site is closed due to it's creator retiring from modding. It is now being hosted at Twojeffs site Simbology.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php

i found a list naming all the inteenimators but which one is the one i need?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#100 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 12:41 AM
omg i like it
Page 4 of 4